Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x (851 Views)

Early Morning Session, My Vaseline Brothers Where Are Thee (pictures) / Benefits Of Early Morning Sex / The Goodness Of Early Morning Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x by zeenation(f): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
A research conducted by professor Musa Yakubu from the University of Ilorin made us know that having sexual intercourse in the morning is advantage to health.

He made this known the thesis he titled Knocking down the Barriers to four O' Clock Activities and Reproductive Inadequacies.

He noted that having 20 minutes of lovemaking helps burns 150 calories while adding that early morning sex lowere in turn reduce the risk of a heart attack

To Read the full story click on the link below

https://www.zeenationblog.com/2020/02/the-health-benefits-of-early-morning-sx.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Sacrifices Of Your Dad You Never Knew About. / I Miss My Friend "Chukwuma" / Women Strips Completely Unclad On Facebook 18+ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.