Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Doing 200 Squats Daily Increases Semen Volume - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doing 200 Squats Daily Increases Semen Volume (1254 Views)

After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / The Benefits Of Semen Retention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doing 200 Squats Daily Increases Semen Volume by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
People have been asking what supplements or food to take to increase semen volume. Taking Zinc Supplement or Folic Acid helps in building semen by 65%. But there's another alternative to building semen other than taking drugs. U wanna know??
EXERCISE. Yeah. Mostly SQUATS. To some people it can be difficult to start with but the benefits outweigh the pain

Doing Squats triggers a lot of muscle responsible for semen production. If you have a girl you want to have sex with, try doing 200 Squats.Split it in 50reps 4Sets. I bet you, she's gonna be amazed with the amount of semen she sees.
But if u re the type of person that uses condom or releases inside her, then this post isn't for you cos there's no need boosting ur semen volume unless u want to father a child

PS. Squats also build endurance and can make you stronger in bed(wink) don't do more than 200 squats cos u re gonna find it hard to cum.

Squats are not only meant for building big bums and thighs it helps in your romance life too.

Thank me later when you have banged her for 2hours and she suddenly dies

3 Likes

Re: Doing 200 Squats Daily Increases Semen Volume by healthserve(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Okay
Re: Doing 200 Squats Daily Increases Semen Volume by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Anekeu:

EXERCISE. Yeah. Mostly SQUATS. To some people it can be difficult to start with but the benefits outweigh the pain...

About the squat? 100% correct. I hardly miss squat. Even in the bathroom, I do it before I shower. It's not easy, but it's worth it. It influences a man's physiology and mood. It's a must for all men.
Re: Doing 200 Squats Daily Increases Semen Volume by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
after squatting for 3 days,e dey tire me...I'll just relent

Re: Doing 200 Squats Daily Increases Semen Volume by thesicilian: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
The only exercises many Nigerians know:
1. Jumping into conclusion
2. Pushing their luck
3. Flying into a rage
4. Dodging responsibilities
5. Carrying things too far
6. Running down their friends.

5 Likes

Re: Doing 200 Squats Daily Increases Semen Volume by ubunja(m): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Why the hell even worry about semen volume??

2 Likes

Re: Doing 200 Squats Daily Increases Semen Volume by SKhanmi: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2019
Confirmed. For those already with a high sex drive, Performing 200squats will be like pouring petrol on a burning gas cylinder. You better not be single.
Re: Doing 200 Squats Daily Increases Semen Volume by slimjosh231(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2019
This matter no relate to wetin dey for ground right now atal. Bros abeg you go keep this talk make you bring an up next time we ready to talk about am. Make you no forget abeg. Have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

I Married My Side Chick But Falling In Love Was Not Part Of The Plan / Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. / Older Oyibo Woman Goes On Her Kneel To Marry Her Young Nigerian Lover Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.