Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. (1197 Views)

Dear Brothers / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by mosdii(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2020
Let's talk about Ourselves.

Absorb this truth and let's be our brothers keeper.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Mandela27: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2020
Its true.What more can I say?
Success to we all struggling young ones.e go good one day.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by mosdii(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2020
Mandela27:
Its true.What more can I say?

Success to we all struggling young ones.e go good one day.

Very true brother...let's turn a new leaf by not mocking those of us struggling and hustling because the society don't care about men and less comfortable men.

Men should support men

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Vyzz: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Cold truth thou...
Sometimes I see some confused girls here attack the guys with the statement "You are a broke boy" ..
Ironically, the guy you called Broke has a mob of his own.. has a good job or business he is into.. lives in a flat.. But because he is not as made as Ned Nwoko or Dino melaye Dem go dey shout.."Go and Hustle" meanwhile the girls saying trash is probably squatting with a friend and works as a Secretary (diploma holder) in a firm and paid a meagre 30k or less..

This Forum has really Gone to the dogs..
I Miss nairaland of old..
What the OP said is 100% on point..
Take it or leave it .

8 Likes

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by mosdii(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Cold truth thou...
Sometimes I see some confused girls here attack the guys with the statement "You are a broke boy" ..
Ironically, the guy you called Broke has a mob of his own.. has a good job or business he is into.. lives in a flat.. But because he is not as made as Ned Nwoko or Dino melaye Dem go dey shout.."Go and Hustle" meanwhile the girls saying trash is probably squatting with a friend and works as a Secretary (diploma holder) in a firm and paid a meagre 30k or less..

This Forum has really Gone to the dogs..
I Miss nairaland of old..
What the OP said is 100% on point..
Take it or leave it .

Truer words were never said Bro.
The worst now is the number of posts praising and talking about these loosed elastic vagina farm tools on a daily.

Guys are messing up on NL
Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2020
Golden truths..

1 Like

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2020
mosdii:

Very true brother...let's turn a new leaf by not mocking those of us struggling and hustling because the society don't care about men and less comfortable men.

Men should support men
eiya but you go about thrash talking ladies,they are also human too.Men are made to support women,theres nothing you or the entire ijaw nation can do about it.Dooooorrrrr
Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2020
Nice research man,,,,,❤️❤️✊✌️

3 Likes

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by JasperVII(m): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2020
Nothing but the truth

3 Likes

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Liposure: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
We'll keep pushing

2 Likes

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by mosdii(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
men get in here and read this message.

Truvel

ZIINI

Bekerman
Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by mosdii(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
ubunja
GLYCOLYSISS
Martinez39
pansophist
Dpsychologist
Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Shortcut2life: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
So true ... all this vagina no get sense I am starting to hate women and how selfish they’re to male folks ...women are irritating with their demand grin ...
Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Dpsychologist: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
mosdii:
ubunja
GLYCOLYSISS
Martinez39
pansophist
Dpsychologist
Very true. The life of a man is tough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by pansophist(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Like a wise man once said,

"women are human beings, men are human doings". cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Fritz101(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
That's why I made this video

*CLICK ON THE LINK AND WATCH WITH MOBILE APP TO SAVE DATA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obPzSKS6hX0

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
mosdii:
Let's talk about Ourselves.

Absorb this truth and let's be our brothers keeper.
A man is only respected & loved cause he's with money
- Emiliano Zapata cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zzor:
Men are made to support women
Mosdii don't mind this she/male
If you read Genesis 5 downward
You gon see that what she oh sorry he wrote here is bull crap
God created women to support men
Not the other way round ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shortcut2life:
So true ... all this vagina no get sense I am starting to hate women and how selfish they’re to male folks ...women are irritating with their demand grin ...
No be only you bro
I wan transfer the hate aggression to my mum self
Like all females just dey vex me angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Shortyy(f): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Very true. But still, a man will rather help a big breasted and big bumbum lady than help his fellow man. Very pathetic.

Men go through a lot. And the worst part they suppress their emotions, and act like everything is alright thereby shutting everyone out. Maybe it's their ego. Idk

A responsible woman would want her brothers, and her man to grow. And most times men will rather be with irresponsible ladies than the responsible ones, yet they complain.

All in all, both men and women go through stuff, it's not just men honestly. But when you have a purpose in life, you won't feel that void so much.

Most people only live to grow up, get a job, marry, produce children. While their spiritual lives dwindle right before them.

Apart from growing financially, intellectually and otherwise, endeavor to grow spiritually. Very very important.

1 Like

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by tobechi74: 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sad truth

1 Like

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Shortcut2life: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
ZIINI:

No be only you bro
I wan transfer the hate aggression to my mum self
Like all females just dey vex me angry

Leave your mom out of it lol na this bitches deserve the hate dem no get sense at all ..
Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2020
It's Easier To Be A Woman Dan To Be A Man.

1 Like

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by blinking001(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2020
Op I agree with you 100 percent.

1 Like

Re: Dear Brothers, Buy The Truth & Sell It Not. by Effulgent(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2020
this hurts low-key

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Topic deleted / The High Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria / 5 Latest Jaw Dropping Pictures Of Faith Nketsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.