Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,454 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You. (828 Views)

Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately / Have Your Girlfriend Ever Asked You This Before? / THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You. by DonDaniDee(m): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Because I have been observing how alot of guys have been bashing Nigerians girls thinking they don't have anything to offer guys aside sex and eating their money, I feel it's necessary those of us that think otherwise could share some nice things a girl has done for us as a guy. Ladies can also share what they have done for their guys as well.

For me I can't ever forget our second year anniversary. Before that beautiful day ex had already told me she wanted us to celebrate it because she has never done anything like that before. She told me she had kept 100k one side and she has gone to check out a place that would be nice for us to use. Inside my mind I loved the idea because I had never done something like that either. So to support her, I had to budget another 100k so it won't be like she was the only one handling the bills and I new I had some friends who would drink and eat crazy on that day.
Everything put in place, we told some of our friends and we looked forward to a wonderful day. The day came and I went out to do something so she came over to my place as she has her own keys. I got home that day and behold she got me a gift bag and asked me to open it. Inside was a nice wristwatch, a wallet, a belt and and nice perfume. I was so speechless because I didn't even think of getting her anything. Immediately, acted like I forgot something I was suppose to buy and rushed out of the house. I actually rushed to a super market to package her own gifts. Bought her some really nice stuffs and when I got back I presented it to her. She really appreciated everything I got and the jewelries was what she actually used that evening for the celebration.

As a matter of fact the anniversary was like a mini wedding with my friends and her friends all having a beautiful time together. It was also an opportunity for some of the single guys to mingle with the single girls and it was so much fun.

If not for her motivation I don't think I would have ever imagined doing something like that. The beauty of it was how she already made her own cash available for it and that was so much of a motivation.

I know there is still alot of girls like this out there who do not depend on their man for money and who are very good girls ready to do anything for their man. The major thing is for the man also not to now feel relaxed by not doing anything because she doesn't ask for anything. At least as a man you ought to use your own head to do certain things for her even when she doesn't ask.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You. by donbachi(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
stole her mum's pot of soup and brought it to me.

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You. by DonDaniDee(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
donbachi:
stole her mum's pot of soup and brought it to me.

Lol. You must have been very hungry for her to take such risk for you.
Re: Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You. by donbachi(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
DonDaniDee:

Lol. You must have been very hungry for her to take such risk for you.
not really..just 4 love

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You. by DonDaniDee(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
donbachi:
not really..just 4 love

Hahahaha... That's really strong love I must say.
Re: Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You. by carter009(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
IPhone 5s back in 2017 As a birthday gift, but we broke up anyway...

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You. by ubsky(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
A female friend of mine actually bought me a new phone after I lost my phone back then in a party she made me attend,till I left uni I loved her to the extent that I do take her out,the boyfriend being a cultists nearly killed me sef�����till tomorrow I still Cherish her...........
Re: Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You. by DonDaniDee(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
ubsky:
A female friend of mine actually bought me a new phone after I lost my phone back then in a party she made me attend,till I left uni I loved her to the extent that I do take her out,the boyfriend being a cultists nearly killed me sef�����till tomorrow I still Cherish her...........

It amazes me why some good girls like dating cultist. I knew alot of them in my uni days.
Re: Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You. by dewhaley: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You. by dewhaley: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
DonDaniDee:
Because I have been observing how alot of guys have been bashing Nigerians girls thinking they don't have anything to offer guys aside sex and eating their money, I feel it's necessary those of us that think otherwise could share some nice things a girl has done for us as a guy. Ladies can also share what they have done for their guys as well.

For me I can't ever forget our second year anniversary. Before that beautiful day ex had already told me she wanted us to celebrate it because she has never done anything like that before. She told me she had kept 100k one side and she has gone to check out a place that would be nice for us to use. Inside my mind I loved the idea because I had never done something like that either. So to support her, I had to budget another 100k so it won't be like she was the only one handling the bills and I new I had some friends who would drink and eat crazy on that day.
Everything put in place, we told some of our friends and we looked forward to a wonderful day. The day came and I went out to do something so she came over to my place as she has her own keys. I got home that day and behold she got me a gift bag and asked me to open it. Inside was a nice wristwatch, a wallet, a belt and and nice perfume. I was so speechless because I didn't even think of getting her anything. Immediately, acted like I forgot something I was suppose to buy and rushed out of the house. I actually rushed to a super market to package her own gifts. Bought her some really nice stuffs and when I got back I presented it to her. She really appreciated everything I got and the jewelries was what she actually used that evening for the celebration.

As a matter of fact the anniversary was like a mini wedding with my friends and her friends all having a beautiful time together. It was also an opportunity for some of the single guys to mingle with the single girls and it was so much fun.

If not for her motivation I don't think I would have ever imagined doing something like that. The beauty of it was how she already made her own cash available for it and that was so much of a motivation.

I know there is still alot of girls like this out there who do not depend on their man for money and who are very good girls ready to do anything for their man. The major thing is for the man also not to now feel relaxed by not doing anything because she doesn't ask for anything. At least as a man you ought to use your own head to do certain things for her even when she doesn't ask.
This piece is wonderful... Only that you guys still broke up...Guess that's why people don't bother to do nice things in relationships anymore...
Re: Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You. by DonDaniDee(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
dewhaley:

This piece is wonderful... Only that you guys still broke up...Guess that's why people don't bother to do nice things in relationships anymore...

We didn't break up. We only pathed ways because we had an understanding. Am from the South and she is from the East. She is an only daughter and we knew her parents were never going to allow her marry outside her tribe. We had to respect that and move on as she went overseas to further her education.

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You. by DZTech: 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
breaking up without drama.
still thankful till d8.
oh, the humanity!
hlol
Re: Guys: What Amazing Thing Has Your Girlfriend Ever Done For You. by Phantom10: 1:33am On Aug 23, 2019
ubsky:

Maybe it was his money she used grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Common 'Breast Myths' You Need To Know / Watch Chizzy Alichi And Ngozi Ezeonu Hottest Romance Action Movie (alaike) / Do I Look Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.