Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately (2908 Views)

THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture] / THIS THING Has Finally Affected Me. What Should I Do? [Picture] / SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by Bodeem: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2023
For the past few months, I've been entering danfo and conductor will forget to collect money. Today makes it the 4th time its happening this month alone. I entered bus from mowe to oshodi and the conductor totally forgot. Tfare of almost 1,500. As a sharp guy I no dey talk coz in this lagos, its either you cheat or be cheated. But it's getting scary coz it's happening almost everytime to the extent that I begin to think, am I a ghost? Abi I don die and I no know...abi I don mistakenly chop jazz I'm not aware of?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by GodWrites: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2023
You are just lucky. But remember that luck runs out pretty fast. You are nothing but a thief. Even if the conductor forgot, can't you just pay your fare? What goes around comes around.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by taylor89(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2023
undecided
Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by taylor89(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2023
GodWrites:
You are just lucky. But remember that luck runs out pretty fast. You are nothing but a thief. Even if the conductor forgot, can't you just pay your fare? What goes around comes around.

If he forgets his change will conductor call him back?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by tommy589(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2023
Always have your fare handy.not to hope on this luck and get shamed

8 Likes

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by HeartlessMan: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2023
RIP in arrears OP.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by fourboys: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2023
Always pay ur tfare

6 Likes

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by donbachi(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2023
God just tested you and you failed.

My own story.
Some years back.i and a friend ran into a businessman,we talked business and my friend adviced we disappear with the cash.i turned him down.same year,a woman paid in 8 million into my account, another friend gave me same advice.toward the end of same year.i met another man that came back from germany.we talked business and he left 6 cars in my care for sale.i sold all and sent him his cash.....so I began car business with that man.made millions,got an American connect on cars,made more millions.naso I take cross.sincerity pays

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by garriAndsugar: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2023
Try use flight make we check something

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by Bodeem: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2023
taylor89:

If he forgets his change will conductor call him back?
You dey mind the mumu? Infact conductors will hoard change and tell you they don't have yet just to make you forget.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by Bodeem: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2023
donbachi:

My own story.
Some years back.i and a friend ran into a businessman,we talked business and my friend adviced we disappear with the cash.i turned him down.same year,a woman paid in 8 million into my account, another friend gave me same advice.toward the end of same year.i met another man that came back from germany.we talked business and he left 6 cars in my care for sale.i sold all and sent him his cash.....so I began car business with that man.made millions,got an American connect on cars,made more millions.naso I take cross.sincerity pays
Lol.. this one na clown.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by Bodeem: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2023
GodWrites:
Same conductors wey dey carry gun Rob people for night nahim you dey pity?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2023
Something is trying to lead you to a serious problem, awaken your spirit and do the needful. Be very vigilant and mindful of what happens around you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2023
Rip in advance brother
We love you but God loves you most!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by SenecaTheYonger: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2023
He can’t see you because you’re not there. Instead of pretending to be alive, it’s better you investigate what or who killed you. That’s why you’re here.

Time is running out. Get moving. Don’t be carried away by earthly stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by SergeantTitus(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2023
Those people insulting the OP definitely don't live in lagos.. lol like na lagos conductors you dey pity?

Some of them carry gun and Rob at night even during the day (one chance)

They will keep telling you they don't have change all because they want you to forget.

After the days work they will search their bus for missing money and property.

If you forget your load for their bus, if you manage to trace them, they'll ask you to pay money first before they release it..

Some of them fight presenters and beat them up because of 20 naira.

Same conductors that will drop you half way and say they are not going again because of hold up? They won't even refund your money and if they do, they will drop 1k for 7 people to share and zoom off.

They don't deserve mercy at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by SergeantTitus(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2023
donbachi:

My own story.
So na conductor go help your life? People wey dsy find helper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by Allisgud: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2023
Imagine u do jazz say if u enter any motor conductor no go even reason u self,him go always see u as staff grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by carl90(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2023
This your post is very funnygrin
Mr. Man,pls pay your transport fare even when conductor forgets.
One day na one day , fowl yansh go open...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by Quadribabaalagb: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2023
All in all sincerity pays, but whatever works for you pays better, but with my herbs you can knack better without paying shishi

Check siggy, put calls
Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by GodWrites: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2023
Bodeem:

Same conductors wey dey carry gun Rob people for night nahim you dey pity?

Repaying evil with evil wouldn't get us anywhere. Besides, I believe there are honest conductors out there struggling to make a wage. What he did will likely make the driver believe he is stealing from him when they finally make account. What do you think will happen? Most likely the driver will fire him and look for someone else. And what happens after? He will probably become depressed, because getting another driver isn't an easy route. We really need to think about how the decisions we make causes a chain of reaction. He could end up committing suicide when he fails to take care of his family or settle his debtors, simply because an idiot failed to pay N1500.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by fyzaila: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2023
You be using your hand to block your progress and good fortune because of a mere change. You think you're wise. Continue you hear.

Except you're a kid or dummy, as a responsible and discipline individual, you're suppose to know that sincerity pays in one way or the other.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by Houseofglam7(f): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2023
🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by SergeantTitus(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2023
fyzaila:
You be using your hand to block your progress and good fortune because of a mere change. You think you're wise. Continue you hear.

Except you're a kid or dummy, as a responsible and discipline individual, you're suppose to know that sincerity pays in one way or the other.
Stay there dey form responsible, your types don't go far in life coz you go dey form holy holy. To make it in life, you have to be dirty.

Same condorctors that will increase fare by 500% just because rain dey fall? Or same conductors that will increase transport fare and lie that there is traffic wheares nothing dey front? Danfo drivers and their conductors are menace in lagos. One bashed my car last week and still wanted to fight me join. I dealt with him mercilessly. Stop being a slowpoke, a devil deserves no mercy.
Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by KingAzubuike(f): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2023
Na Church Church people full this thread. They don invade am with their gospels. cheesy
Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by BrutusOj(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
GodWrites:
He is losing those TP monies in different ways without him knowing. It's his good luck leaving him and he thinks he is smart abi sharp. He better sit-down and beg God for forgiveness and find a way to pay those monies inform of arms to have his peace.

You see those changes traders give people in excess and they pretend not to be aware and leave without returning the excess? Na badluck, same with running away with money you are supposed to pay someone for a job done for you or services rendered to you. Aboki hawking on the street or shoe coblars will say, Allah yasa and leave money for you when you attempt to cheat them and they are not the type that will pull out knife to stab you. You will lose something within a short period without you knowing how come if you are guilty.
Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by SergeantTitus(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
BrutusOj:
He is losing those TP monies in different ways without him knowing. It's his good luck leaving him and he thinks he is smart abi sharp. He better sit-down and beg God for forgiveness and find a way to pay those monies inform of arms to have his peace.

You see those changes traders give people in excess and they pretend not to be aware and leave without returning the excess? Na badluck, same with running away with money you are supposed to pay someone for a job done for you or services rendered to you. Aboki hawking on the street or shoe coblars will say, Allah yasa and leave money for you when you attempt to cheat them and they are not the type that will pull out knife to stab you. You will lose something within a short period without you knowing how come if you are guilty.
Religion na big problem in Africa.

You masturbate, bad luck

You no give beggar money, bad luck.

You chase beggar away, bad luck that demands you looking for him to beg him.

When these conductors dey do am for people, you no remember all these Sunday morning sermons.

Oyinbo no send all this things, it's just your lucky day, same conductors won't have mercy on you if they decide to swindle you.

He is just been lucky that's it.

It's still same you people that will go to church on Sunday morning to pray favor or that somebody's misfortune to be your own luck and fortune. Pastor go pray say this week una go see miracle alert, all of una go shout amen and when the alert enters, you won't think of tracking the sender and returning it.
Same you people will borrow money and refuse to repay. Some of you cut corners to achieve what you want and at the end of the day, you call it street but in the OP case, he's not street snd needs to repent abi? grin

Bunch of hypocrits.. bloody ones at that.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by NewDelhi(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
See hypocrits for up claiming holier art thou dey bash the OP lol. Nigerians are too religious con still dey suffer on top and preaching Saint at the same time.Mr man carry on nothing do you. Infact one rule of entering danfo bus is never to pay the conductor unless he asks. Some of them are very quick to insult but they lack sense.
Do not pay unless you are asked .

Sit like a gentle man pressing your phone

When you get to your destination, simply alight like a boss and move on.
Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by NewDelhi(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
SergeantTitus:

Religion na big problem in Africa.

You masturbate, bad luck

You no give beggar money, bad luck.

You chase beggar away, bad luck that demands you looking for him to beg him.

When these conductors dey do am for people, you no remember all these Sunday morning sermons.

Oyinbo no send all this things, it's just your lucky day, same conductors won't have mercy on you if they decide to swindle you.

He is just been lucky that's it.

It's still same you people that will go to church on Sunday morning to pray favor or that somebody's misfortune to be your own luck and fortune. Pastor go pray say this week una go see miracle alert, all of una go shout amen and when the alert enters, you won't think of tracking the sender and returning it.
Same you people will borrow money and refuse to repay. Some of you cut corners to achieve what you want and at the end of the day, you call it street but in the OP case, he's not street snd needs to repent abi? grin

Bunch of hypocrits.. bloody ones at that.
I see all the holy holy comments above I just dey laugh . Nigerians are hypocrits I swear. Many of them go see $20k inside airport toilet and won't bother returning it. They go say God don finally bless them and manner don fall from heaven. . But OP na bad person because conductor forget to collect money from hin hand.
Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by NewDelhi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
BrutusOj:

You go see $20k for airport toilet , pick am up and thank God for finally blessing you but the OP is a bad person because conductor forgot to collect money from him? You be mumu class 1.
Re: Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately by Sonnobax15(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin
Steady grace..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw / Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ / Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.