Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (52369 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
michelz:
OK... Gradually the east is becoming restive and turning to a shithole, all thanks to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB miscreants.

After causing chaos and destroying Southeast, don't run to other regions o.
Remember that you're soundly warned.
Gradually you should focus more on your Region it will be better
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Almaiga: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Cyoung4real:

ikpu nne gi touts

Uwar ka. grin grin

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by DonDaniDee(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
splendour7:
you Mean The Unity Between Ambode And Tinubu? Or The One Between Buhari And Elkzakzy? Stinking Thing From The Waste No Amount Of Your Senseless Blackmail Will Stop Biafra!

You can insult for all I care. Insults don't hurt me. Instead of wasting your energy here insulting me, why not divert such energy to helping your people achieve the biafra.
I don't hate any tribe. My dad is from the South and my mum from the East. I don't give a hoot how much you feel pained about the truth, but as the usual saying, the truth is always bitter. Exactly this sort of character you are exhibiting that made us disassociate ourselves from my mums people.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
splendour7:
!!

Born throw way, you're a nuisance home and away, I repeat go for DNA test you're a fatherless miscreant.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Philistine:

U mean palm oil from the east?

Groundnut oil, crude oil, olive oil, palm oil.

Whichever one, u are nothing without the east.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
udemzyudex:

Post your link here Naa cos I got that information from nnpc website.

https://www.nairaland.com/873808/oil-lesson101-1st-oil-well

Next time search for it urself, i already have u enough info n keyword to search on Google to find it.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Chukwurah003: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
successmatters:
Our noble IPOB mothers. Carry on!

Let them keep fighting themselves. It is entertaining. Yeye dey smell
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by TorukMakto: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Let them keep fighting themselves. It is entertaining. Yeye dey smell

You this Northern Almajiri tout bearing Igbo name, I have gone through all your posts, you hide under Igbo monica to attack South East and South South people.
I have seen your post several times supporting Miyetti-Allah and Bandits against innocent Nigerian defenseless women and children.
You must be a Miyetti-Allah terrorist group member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDx8mzlBcaM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWc8W_xUM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WATeRHmaiSM
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Topsic70: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Oil from the east is the reason why u see food to eat.

U are nothing.

udemzyudex:

Which oil dey East? angry
Lolz, why do u think they are doing "attaché-by-force" with ss?
Its no rocket science.
Igboman and sense grin
Oyel kee u there. grin
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Topsic70:

Lolz, why do u think they are doing "attaché-by-force" with ss?
Its no rocket science.
Igboman and sense grin
Oyel kee u there. grin

Dafty, Anambra, Imo and Abia are oil producing states already.

Crude oil was first found in edda, Afikpo in Ebonyi state in 1928 long before oil was found in Oloibiri in bayelsa.

Crude oil have been found in enugu and Kogi too, crude oil is also likely to be found in Benue state.

IGBOS do not attach themselves to SS, it's uncalled for because the most populated ethnic group in SS remains none other than the IGBOS.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Topsic70: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Brugo:

cheesy

Wow! He couldn’t hide the truth any longer. I wonder what made him confess the true nature of his people. grin
Whichever way one look at it, he's factual. From SA to Togo to Ghana to Cambodia to Indonesia to Malaysia to.......its always them.
Its these unruly, undiplomatic and rash behaviours that make them have clashes with their host. Later they turn around to accuse their hosts of xenophobia as if they are the only guests.
How (more) foolish can it get?
Uwazurike, pls u said what?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Topsic70: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Dafty, Anambra, Imo and Abia are oil producing states already.

Crude oil was first found in edda, Afikpo in Ebonyi state in 1928 long before oil was found in Oloibiri in bayelsa.

Crude oil have been found in enugu and Kogi too, crude oil is also likely to be found in Benue state.

IGBOS do not attach themselves to SS, it's uncalled for because the most populated ethnic group in SS remains none other than the IGBOS.
Lolz, revisionist, keep deceiving yasef with all ds concocted ipobic aba-made statistics. U can only foo.l ur ilks.
wink
Shown below are d top 9 oil producers
https://nigerianinfofinder.com/oil-producing-states-in-nigeria/

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Topsic70: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Which oil dey north?

Which oil dey yoruba land?

[s]Every state in the east has crude oil in commercial quantity[/s], except for cross river who have run out of crude oil.

The very first place crude oil was found in commercial quantity in Nigeria is in Edda, Afikpo in Ebonyi state.

Ebonyi oyel kee u dia! cheesy

udemzyudex:

You think you're taking to a kid abi, the first place k oil was found is Ebonyi state? Is Ebonyi part of Niger delta? Oil was first discovered in Oloibiri in the year 1956.

Ipob and lies na 5 and 6.

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Topsic70: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
nbisi:
Tagging everybody that protest as IPOB not fare..y not tag d Priests dat protested some days back as IPOB too. Will only advice d OHANEZE list to dem, hear dem out
Good question! I will ask u mine: "why does ipobians tag very kidnappings/killings in Nigeria as done by fuani (herdsmen)? U can see how weird it is.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Brugo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Topsic70:

Whichever way one look at it, he's factual. From SA to Togo to Ghana to Cambodia to Indonesia to Malaysia to.......its always them.
Its these unruly, undiplomatic and rash behaviours that make them have clashes with their host. Later they turn around to accuse their hosts of xenophobia as if they are the only guests.
How (more) foolish can it get?
Uwazurike, pls u said what?

Exactly. They just can’t live at peace with their hosts. Always trying to cheat people who accommodate them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
Brugo:

Exactly. They just can’t live at peace with their hosts. Always trying to cheat people who accommodate them.
[/s]
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by splendour7(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
DonDaniDee:

You can insult for all I care. Insults don't hurt me. Instead of wasting your energy here insulting me, why not divert such energy to helping your people achieve the biafra.
I don't hate any tribe. My dad is from the South and my mum from the East. I don't give a hoot how much you feel pained about the truth, but as the usual saying, the truth is always bitter. Exactly this sort of character you are exhibiting that made us disassociate ourselves from my mums people.
oga Get Lost,mind Your Region! Who Cares If Your Mum Is From The Middle East,you Ar A Yoloba! No 2 Ways About It..The Igbos Dont Need Your Type,focus On Ur Tribe Lets Mind Ours Stop Interfering.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by splendour7(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Born throw way, you're a nuisance home and away, I repeat go for DNA test you're a fatherless miscreant.
miss Prostitude,in Our Tradition We Dont Argue With Ashawos,because They Dont Have Shame,just Mind Your Prostitution Work!!

H.O.L.O.S.H.O!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by KanuSE: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Brugo:

Don't mind them, it's their way.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by DonDaniDee(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
splendour7:
oga Get Lost,mind Your Region! Who Cares If Your Mum Is From The Middle East,you Ar A Yoloba! No 2 Ways About It..The Igbos Dont Need Your Type,focus On Ur Tribe Lets Mind Ours Stop Interfering.

Lol.... Pained soul. Go carry gun naaa. Let thunder fire you there. You think I also care about your stupid pained soul. Leave Nairaland and enter street to fight naaa. Na my comment you get power. Fake ass bitch ass empty container brain
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
LLobiorah:

You are an idiot, you know!
So who are the elders?
Nnia and the SE looters called politicians abi!
Those women in their 60s, 70s are what kids abi?
The petty women in the markets and villages, who are seeking better government policies for their lives and families are teens abi?

Because these other men are in politics, we stylishly tag them elders.

Ibu akpa amu.. Ewu Congo!
grin. Nna nna hapu ewu awusa ahu ka ona afiri onu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Topsic70:

Ebonyi oyel kee u dia! cheesy

Ipob and lies na 5 and 6.

Meanwhile it's an open info that Anambra state became an oil producing states under GEJ.

Till today Lagos is yet to produce 1 drop of oil cheesy grin cheesy.

Ondo yoruba land has no single drop of oil, the oil there belongs to the ijaws of Ondo state, Their community in delta state was forcefully joined with ondo by OBJ.

Ebonyi remains the place.

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
daddytime:
Wahala

Papas don do their own for Germo, Mamas do their own for Niger, where/when the youths go do their own? The US? FBI things grin

. Youths still dey watxh big brother,as tommorow na saturday na bet9ja shop i go see them
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Topsic70: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Meanwhile it's an open info that Anambra state became an oil producing states under GEJ.

Till today Lagos is yet to produce 1 drop of oil cheesy grin cheesy.

Ondo yoruba land has no single drop of oil, the oil there belongs to the ijaws of Ondo state, Their community in delta state was forcefully joined with ondo by OBJ.

Ebonyi remains the place.

Ipobians can have obnoxious logic sha! Which one is "Yoruba-ondo/Ijaw ondo" again.

Digging up ego-massaging ipobic "sources" will fly only with ur fellow Ipobians. Its called confirmation bias.
A typical ipob will fabricate a lie, meditate and make himself believe the lie, then feed his fellows d same lie. Its a never ending cycle with u lots.

Ebonyi ko, abakaliki ni!
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Who are they disgracing if not themselves.
Failed mothers.
See their sons everywhere disgracing igboland as scammers and drug pushers.
Pathetic.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by splendour7(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
DonDaniDee:

Lol.... Pained soul. Go carry gun naaa. Let thunder fire you there. You think I also care about your stupid pained soul. Leave Nairaland and enter street to fight naaa. Na my comment you get power. Fake ass bitch ass empty container brain
go Fvck Your Self,your Main Concern Should Be How To Better Your Region Rather Than Poking Nose Around Interfering On Issues That Doesn't Concern You...You Are The Pained Soul Here

slowpoke!
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Don't mind them, it's their way.
[/s]
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by DonDaniDee(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
splendour7:
go Fvck Your Self,your Main Concern Should Be How To Better Your Region Rather Than Poking Nose Around Interfering On Issues That Doesn't Concern You...You Are The Pained Soul Here

slowpoke!

Lol.. Tell me something I don't know. Is your region any better. As a matter of fact I would actually love they give the biafra so that Nigeria will have a bit of reputation in regards to international crimes. At least instead of saying Nigerians were caught in this or that, it should be directed to biafra. Best of luck to you all. You guys should break up on time. And if you are not the slowpoke, stop ranting here, go and help your people achieve what they want. Action speaks louder than words. We are only watching from afar.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
I now believe Ipob have Israel genes
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
Topsic70:

Ipobians can have obnoxious logic sha! Which one is "Yoruba-ondo/Ijaw ondo" again.

Digging up ego-massaging ipobic "sources" will fly only with ur fellow Ipobians. Its called confirmation bias.
A typical ipob will fabricate a lie, meditate and make himself believe the lie, then feed his fellows d same lie. Its a never ending cycle with u lots.

Ebonyi ko, abakaliki ni!

Empty

Goan read.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by rikithor(m): 12:09am On Aug 24, 2019
I av been following the traitors in saints clothing's amongst Igbo leaders for years now.
the following traitors should be listed for physical beating with turning-garri stick on the head,if they survive it its cos God wants them to live in other to testify.
1.uwazurike
2.Rocha's
3.Chris ngige
4.ifeanyi uba
5.ogbonaya onu
6.Maurice iwu
7.nnia nwodo
8.orji uzor kalu
9.Theodore orji
10..amongst host of others who compromised speaking for the Igbo masses cos of spoon of porridge and other hand outs from this evil apc govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA / Army Major Churchill Orji Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.