Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (52381 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Topsic70: 1:57am On Aug 24, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Empty

Goan read.
Lolz, goan drink " Ebonyi oyel"!

rikithor:
I av been following the traitors in saints clothing's amongst Igbo leaders for years now.
the following traitors should be listed for physical beating with turning-garri stick on the head,if they survive it its cos God wants them to live in other to testify.
1.uwazurike
2.Rocha's
3.Chris ngige
4.ifeanyi uba
5.ogbonaya onu
6.Maurice iwu
7.nnia nwodo
8.orji uzor kalu
9.Theodore orji
10..amongst host of others who compromised speaking for the Igbo masses cos of spoon of porridge and other hand outs from this evil apc govt

U put him as no. 1 traitor because he told u d truth? Nothing must happen to him o. He's a special breed. Igbo's need more of such men.
Lolz

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by splendour7(m): 1:59am On Aug 24, 2019
DonDaniDee:

Lol.. Tell me something I don't know. Is your region any better. As a matter of fact I would actually love they give the biafra so that Nigeria will have a bit of reputation in regards to international crimes. At least instead of saying Nigerians were caught in this or that, it should be directed to biafra. Best of luck to you all. You guys should break up on time. And if you are not the slowpoke, stop ranting here, go and help your people achieve what they want. Action speaks louder than words. We are only watching from afar.
oga I'm Done With You I Cant Waste My Time Exchanging Words With An Afonja slowpoke,as I Said Earlier Your Main Focus Should Be Your Own Tribe,stop Interfering In Others Family Matters,we Knew Yolobas Have No Criminal Records,but Just Allow Us To Be With Our Criminal Behaviour,pple Do Away With Stuffs They Dont Like But In Your Case Reverse Is The Case,you Claim To Hate Us Still You Cnt Just Do Away With Us,,isn't Your Case Critical?
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by DonDaniDee(m): 3:21am On Aug 24, 2019
splendour7:
oga I'm Done With You I Cant Waste My Time Exchanging Words With An Afonja slowpoke,as I Said Earlier Your Main Focus Should Be Your Own Tribe,stop Interfering In Others Family Matters,we Knew Yolobas Have No Criminal Records,but Just Allow Us To Be With Our Criminal Behaviour,pple Do Away With Stuffs They Dont Like But In Your Case Reverse Is The Case,you Claim To Hate Us Still You Cnt Just Do Away With Us,,isn't Your Case Critical?

keep deceiving yourself. who can't do without you guys? That what you all keep using to deceive yourself. Like you said, please kindly stop quoting me and exchanging words. Focus on something else and let me be. Fast poke Ipob slowpoke
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by oyatz(m): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Bros, the topic is about IPOB women beating up the President of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Pa John Nnia Nwodo.

There is nothing concerning Tinubu in this matter sir.
t
rickyrex:
In as much the beginning for political relevancy is somehow favouring tinubu, I still see it as a shame to the Yoruba Kingdom . Knowing fully well Nigeria is for all and should be seen as one. They stoop low begging for their right. While the igbo fight for their right. This is why I love the igbo. I see igboland become the strong power of Africa some day.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by oyatz(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Which post is Pa Nnia Nwodo holding?
FatherJP:

Ask yourself if you made any seƱse with your post. Are they fightintmg themselves because of foolish interest ? Are the fighters two opposing power blocks ? These are commoners asking their leaders to be responsible. If you know you don't reason before you comment please don't come here and make any senseless comment.

If you and your kinsmen enjoy your leaders stupidity, don't badmouth those who don't.

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by splendour7(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2019
DonDaniDee:

keep deceiving yourself. who can't do without you guys? That what you all keep using to deceive yourself. Like you said, please kindly stop quoting me and exchanging words. Focus on something else and let me be. Fast poke Ipob slowpoke
mumu,i Never Said You Cant Do Without Us, I Said Since You Guys Hate Us So Much,why Cant You Do Away With Us(let Us Be) Call Me An Ipob Once More Please It Gives Me Joy When People Call Me That Name! I'm A Proud Ipob!!!
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by FatherJP(m): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2019
oyatz:
Which post is Pa Nnia Nwodo holding?

I didn't want to give you a reply on this question.
How can you ask me that ? In other words you want to tell me Nwodo is not a leader in Igbo land or what ?
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by oyatz(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2019
You don't seem to get my point Bros.

Which post is the old man holding that can make him exercise power to effect desired changes e.g conduction of referendum, building of school , construction of roads or creation of employment for the Youths in Igboland?

For instance, Pa Edwin Clark is a Leader in the South-South but he does not have any real Political power other than the respect accorded him and advising Political office holders (who MAY or MAY NOT listen to him) to do certain things.

FatherJP:

I didn't want to give you a reply on this question.
How can you ask me that ? In other words you want to tell me Nwodo is not a leader in Igbo land or what ?
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by FatherJP(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2019
oyatz:
You don't seem to get my point Bros.

Which post is the old man holding that can make him exercise power to effect desired changes e.g conduction of referendum, building of school , construction of roads or creation of employment for the Youths in Igboland?

For instance, Pa Edwin Clark is a Leader in the South-South but he does not have any real Political power other than the respect accorded him and advising Political office holders (who MAY or MAY NOT listen to him) to do certain things.

His position Ives him access to the high and mighty. If his position is just there to ccord him respect I doubt it would have been accepted in the first place by Igbo's. He is in a position to even address our politicians on what is best for the entire region.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

245 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2802. 417 discharged. 93 deaths / Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) / Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.