Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (52373 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Zuorom: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2019
Nwodo has been running his mouth too much these days

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by DonDaniDee(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2019
They have not achieved biafra they have started fighting themselves. When they finally achieve it, I wonder what will happen when they start fighting for power among themselves.

It is sad to see that they are not even united among themselves let alone wanting to be together as a country of their own.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2019
yarimo:
No wonder this man said grin
Onye nzuzu ka ibu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Validated:
This is how revolution starts. Just one event after another. Before you know it, things snowballs into an uncontrollable state.
If Buhari is proactive, he should just dust up the 2014 confab report so the NASS can begin work on it. If not, I see this action growing from SE to SS, then SW, etc. A word is enough for the wise!
is it that your brain is paining you? You think we omoluabis will have anything to do with disgracing our elders and leaders like some useless iredeemable touts? Don't you see the actions taken by our noble leaders when fulanis wouldn't let us rest few months back? From Ooni, to alaafin and the rest of the noble yoruba kings to gani adams are ona kakanfo of yorubaland. That's what leaders are meant for, we'll never disrespect them unlike some that have no leader and wake up their fathers with a sliding tackle according to stories. Revolution my ass. Our pvc is our revolution and we'll never cease to use it every four years. Nonsensical nonsense.

6 Likes

This is something an Hausa and YORUBA man can never ever understand.... FOREFATHERS OF BINI KINGDOM DID IT...but not this generations

To a typical Nigerians this is an insult but that's cause they know NO HISTORY AND 97% OF NAIRALNDERS ARE MUSLIM YORUBAS and NORTHERNS below the age of 23years still eating in their parents house... probably still in school too, doing small business in school making few thousand naira with no huge responsibility on them thinking nigeria is ok as it is, that it's manageable because he can buy 2SUPER PACK AND EGG AND EAT WITH BABE IN SCHOOL..till you come of age in next few years, out of school, out of your parents house and have responsibilities to take care of with CASH...YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IPOB IS DOING

#FewIgboRichMenCan'tContinueHoldingMillionsOfIgbosDown

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Ayoefa: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Ipob terrorist mothers.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by proeast(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2019
This is gradually spiraling out of control. This is how revolution starts. French revolution comes to mind. There would be no hiding place for all the politicians that turned this country into a sh!thole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Almaiga:
Touts. grin
nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by ACHILLES45: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2019
i hope yorubas are learning. this is the end of an era, an era of suffering and smiling.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Ayoefa:
Ipob terrorist mothers.
is APC not terrorist

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2019
History is repeating itself again as the people are pushing their leaders like they pushed Ojukwu to start a war he eventually ran away from after 3million men, women & children lost their lives. All I see are young women who neither know how to prepare nor tasted ‘win d war’ soup and have only been spoon fed propaganda by the mouthful! My people if u don’t use ur head, someone will use it for u! Biafra is not Utopia!

PS: I support fighting all these evil men & their seed that have mortgaged our future and are still doing so to our children!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Salebo: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2019
Validated:
This is how revolution starts. Just one event after another. Before you know it, things snowballs into an uncontrollable state.
If Buhari is proactive, he should just dust up the 2014 confab report so the NASS can begin work on it. If not, I see this action growing from SE to SS, then SW, etc. A word is enough for the wise!

You are dull!

So why didn't all the CONFAB meetings held since Abacha com to fruition

All this one weren't implemented,na Buhari MUST implement?

Bigoted dull kids everywhere....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by proeast(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
IntrovertedK:
is it that your brain is paining you? You think we omoluabis will have anything to do with disgracing our elders and leaders like some useless iredeemable touts? Don't you see the actions taken by our noble leaders when fulanis wouldn't let us rest few months back? From Ooni, to alaafin and the rest of the noble yoruba kings to gani adams are ona kakanfo of yorubaland. That's what leaders are meant for, we'll never disrespect them unlike some that have no leader and wake up their fathers with a sliding tackle according to stories. Revolution my ass. Our pvc is our revolution and we'll never cease to use it every four years. Nonsensical nonsense.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by myright: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2019
This happened last year.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2019
I love this, we can't fight Nigeria when there are saboteurs amongst us. We need to harass them till they are on the same page with us. Together we then face the bigger evil called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Salebo: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Never ANGER the IGBOS to a reprisal....
MOST PEOPLE saw these coming...
I PRAY Such is Curtailed.

FEAR the IGBOS, the Moment they start shutting their SHOPS to engage You.....
...........Gen. IBB
All talk and no real action..
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Ayoefa: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2019
Fourwinds:
is APC not terrorist

Go and ask your ipob terrorist mother.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2019
DonDaniDee:
They have not achieved biafra they have started fighting themselves. When they finally achieve it, I wonder what will happen when they start fighting for power among themselves.

It is sad to see that they are not even united among themselves let alone wanting to be together as a country of their own.
Keep deceiving yourself

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2019
IntrovertedK:
Pvc never works and you know that!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2019
udemzyudex:

Which oil dey East? angry

Which oil dey north?

Which oil dey yoruba land?

Every state in the east has crude oil in commercial quantity, except for cross river who have run out of crude oil.

The very first place crude oil was found in commercial quantity in Nigeria is in Edda, Afikpo in Ebonyi state.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
ezenwajosh:
This is something an Hausa and YORUBA man can never ever understand.... FOREFATHERS OF BINI KINGDOM DID IT...but not this generations

To a typical Nigerians this is an insult but that's cause they know NO HISTORY AND 97% OF NAIRALNDERS ARE MUSLIM YORUBAS and NORTHERNS below the age of 23years still eating in their parents house... probably still in school too, doing small business in school making few thousand naira with no huge responsibility on them thinking nigeria is ok as it is, that it's manageable because he can buy 2SUPER PACK AND EGG AND EAT WITH BABE IN SCHOOL..till you come of age in next few years, out of school, out of your parents house and have responsibilities to take care of with CASH...YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IPOB IS DOING

#FewIgboRichMenCan'tContinueHoldingMillionsOfIgbosDown
[/s]

Incoherent trash.
Type like someone who has a brain.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2019
Ayoefa:

Go and ask your ipob terrorist mother.
i want to ask your terrorist father

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2019
Ha jisie ike
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Turantula(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2019
Ziel20:
Why is this tribe so violent?
I tell you, they should emulate the peaceful Fulani

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by materialproject: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2019
Nawa
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by wizod(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2019
They suppose to break d stupid man's head and replace d dead brain cells to a better one.
Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by fx45(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2019
udemzyudex:

Which oil dey East? angry
Everywhere. There's oil in Anambra, Abia and Imo. Go and choke on yourself if you're not happy about it. Ab0ki!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Brugo(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2019
yarimo:
No wonder this man said grin

cheesy

Wow! He couldn’t hide the truth any longer. I wonder what made him confess the true nature of his people. grin

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
Brugo:

cheesy

Wow! He couldn’t hide the truth any longer. I wonder what made him confess the true nature of his people. grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Which oil dey north?

Which oil dey yoruba land?

Every state in the east has crude oil in commercial quantity, except for cross river who have run out of crude oil.

The very first place crude oil was found in commercial quantity in Nigeria is in Edda, Afikpo in Ebonyi state.

You think you're taking to a kid abi, the first place crude oil was found is Ebonyi state? Is Ebonyi part of Niger delta? Oil was first discovered in Oloibiri in the year 1956.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2019
Area4Area:
Another Boko Haram loading but in the SE this time, see some people already supporting this
Is it ur east?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Releases Statement On Confrontation In Port Harcourt Today! S / INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot In The Buttocks By SARS In Rivers State. Photos / APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.