Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

'80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) (48850 Views)

Edo Cult War :should Nigerians Trend #bringbacksars ? / 80 "Nigerians" Trend On Facebook (CNN) / Ladies Exchange Blows In Serious Public Fight, Trend On Twitter (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Reeses: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2019
There are more of them out here and I will make sure all are arrested and jailed ..dumb filthy criminals
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Reeses: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2019
I call on US Embassy to stop sending us criminals over here and Us boarder patrols need to do there job too..
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by kcowen(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:
This is the seed & result of the latest Lexuses, Range Rovers, Bentleys, Rolls Royces, Duplexes & Mansions you see all over Lekki & environs.

Children of Abomination with their lousy & despicable attitudes - always quick in tarnishing our image with their rogue behaviors - lacking in discretion, but only good at running their odoriferous buccal cavities.

We developed Lagos, we own all the properties in Abuja, we built Kano.

They're quick in referring to Nigeria as the "Islamic Sultanate of Nigeria caliphate jungle" and a "Zoo" but forget that their ancestors & kinds have always been at the forefront of tarnishing Nigeria's image home & abroad.

No doubt, Nigeria is a failed state and an evil dungeon - I agree. But should that be a justification for your people's greed & unruly behaviour everywhere they go?

They travel abroad with their primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image through your cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed-robbery business in your host Countries - thereby triggering Xenophobic attacks with their lousy & criminal lifestyles against other innocent blacks and then come back home to call Nigeria a Zoo.

This is the same way they leave their erosion-ravaged & landlocked territory, and board their Ekene-Dilichukwu & Gobison buses with their "Ghana-Must-Go" bags, knicker, fake nike singlet & a pair of slippers to come explore the "Land of Milk & Honey" in the South West.

They hawk gala & fan yoghurt in the traffic during the day and resort to car-jacking at night.

I remember asking my late military father (who fought on the side of the Nigerian Army) during the Biafran War - why the majority of their kiths lack home training & respect, and he told me it was because their fathers & grandfathers were killed & eviscerated by the Nigerian Army during the Biafran war, and as a result, their disconcerted mothers couldn't discipline & raise their children properly especially when most of them were turned into sex slaves by the victorious & gallant soldiers of the Nigerian Army.

Biafra Must Come! Biafra or Death!! Biafra Must Come!!!

Look, no one is holding your "BIAFLA" from coming ..... but unless you and your people go back to each and every Country where Nigeria's image & reputation have been soiled by your Cocaine-Trafficking Businesses, Kidnappings, Armed Robberies & Unruly Behaviors - and then mend it; I am afraid your "BIAFLA" will only come inside the anus of Lord Luggard. grin grin grin

Awon OMO Iran Kiran! grin
Because you want to talk about some few that were caught, you decided to call a whole tribe, i sight you!!! This your hatred for this tribe is alarming. Thank God your father was brave enough to come outside and fight for his believe and country, if such situations arises will you be able to do same *keyboardFighters*
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Housewright: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2019
This was simply an FBI burst of a huge Igbo syndicate. There are other tribes' syndicates too, and we have come across them. The fact that this percentage of criminals from only one tribe is higher than what obtains in Nigeria should tell any person of average intelligence that this is not a representative sample. It's like going to Ekiti state, finding that 80% of the criminals there are Yoruba, and concluding that 80% of criminals in Nigeria are Yoruba. Unrepresentative sample.

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2019
ConqueredWest:

Now that you have identified us as a major destroyers of the image of your Nigeria, when will Buhari call for Biafran Referendum.?

Lobby your legislators to include referendum in the constitution.

Buhari cannot call for a referendum that is not in our constitution. He can only work based on the constitution.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by mceze(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:
This is the seed & result of the latest Lexuses, Range Rovers, Bentleys, Rolls Royces, Duplexes & Mansions you see all over Lekki & environs.

Children of Abomination with their lousy & despicable attitudes - always quick in tarnishing our image with their rogue behaviors - lacking in discretion, but only good at running their odoriferous buccal cavities.

They're quick in referring to Nigeria as the "Islamic Sultanate of Nigeria caliphate jungle" and a "Zoo" but forget that their ancestors & kinds have always been at the forefront of tarnishing Nigeria's image home & abroad.

No doubt, Nigeria is a failed state and an evil dungeon - I agree. But should that be a justification for your people's greed & unruly behaviour everywhere they go?

They travel abroad with their primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image through your cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed-robbery business in your host Countries - thereby triggering Xenophobic attacks with their lousy & criminal lifestyles against other innocent blacks and then come back home to call Nigeria a Zoo.

This is the same way they leave their erosion-ravaged & landlocked territory, and board their Ekene-Dilichukwu & Gobison buses with their "Ghana-Must-Go" bags, knicker, fake nike singlet & a pair of slippers to come explore the "Land of Milk & Honey" in the South West.

They hawk gala & fan yoghurt in the traffic during the day and resort to car-jacking at night.

I remember asking my late military father (who fought on the side of the Nigerian Army) during the Biafran War - why the majority of their kiths lack home training & respect, and he told me it was because their fathers & grandfathers were killed & eviscerated by the Nigerian Army during the Biafran war, and as a result, their disconcerted mothers couldn't discipline & raise their children properly especially when most of them were turned into sex slaves by the victorious & gallant soldiers of the Nigerian Army.

Look, no one is holding your "BIAFLA" from coming ..... but unless you and your people go back to each and every Country where Nigeria's image & reputation have been soiled by your Cocaine-Trafficking Businesses, Kidnappings, Armed Robberies & Unruly Behaviors - and then mend it; I am afraid your "BIAFLA" will only come inside the anus of Lord Luggard. grin grin grin

Shut the Bleep up there..In as much as I do not support crime, I will not keep quiet and watch you insult a whole tribe because of some few elements who choose the wrong way..Every tribe is involved in the battered image of Nigeria.. So, stop spewing trash!
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
The owner or moderator may ban this comment but only intellectual and sane beings will get the point.

It is discerning, very unprofessional and against ethics that a website with over 2m followers refuses to ban racist, discriminatory, condescending, threatening and obscene comments that incite hatred, violence, promote idiocracy and juvenile delinquency.

Such establishments will be avoided by angel investors and other investors alike, popular brands and would most likely hurt the figures which should guarantee the growth of such company but does the opposite.

This ship is sinking fast and is far gone. Tribalism is rife here with nobody being banned, irrelevant posts make front page without being vetted or proof-read and daft ideologies, news and people are promoted for the sake of increasing views, becoming "FTC" and gaining tract among Nigerian blogs.

Your website has become a sad reflection of the current state of a few Nigerian minds of the future

Go back to basics and figure out why others are offered funding, still growing and what they are doing to influence the web space, economy and financial input of a web company.

Hate it or not, let this sit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Nwakanwa92(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:

so all these your rantings is for one tribe abi? whether you like it or not ,I will continue to be fucking Yoruba girls here in Lagos with small change ,because na dem dey beg us. I no send u bro ,Igbo rules ,go and drink sniper if u like
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by BoboKush(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
MyGeneration:

out of 100 yorubas 100 are fraudsters is a fact we know since time immemorial

That why we av 80 yoruba on biggest fraud in US history..... Hahahaha...
Ndi no Biafra no erection.... Can u imagine 80/80 all igbos... Spit
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by BoboKush(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Commentor:

Quot Erat Demonstradum.

Yes o

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by 1stKing: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:
grin grin grin In Phillipines they dont call them Nigerians, their law enforcement already know how to identify developers...and they tell them to their face..."dont lie to me, I know you are from Nigeria but you are Igwo". grin grin grin Americans are about to know what the people of Phillipines, South Africa, Cambodia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kenya, Ghana, Turkey, Indonesia, Cambodia, Malaysia, Senegal, Australia, UK and Dubai already know.

Kwenu!!!

Kwenu!!!

Kwenu!!!
kwenu kwezoooooooooooooo
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by naijamerican: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
this thread illustrates the stupidity of the typical nigerian
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Cousin9999: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Illegal Mexicans take billions of dollars from America in identity theft, public assistance, medical care, and more. America tries to call Mexican criminals an oppressed group, and they're still letting them in. They're also supporting the criminals already in the US.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by justuschi50: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
maak400:
All tribes in Nigeria commits crime and it’s not only the igbos. Let’s all condemn criminal acts.
The problem with igbos is that they believe money must be made at any cost, either through crime or defrauding others. Igbos don’t condemn crime among their brothers because they see it as business. It’s just unfortunate that they are tarnishing the image of Nigeria and making things difficult for others.
them give us biafra
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by isnovic(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:

.....I remember asking my late military father (who fought on the side of the Nigerian Army) during the Biafran War - why the majority of their kiths lack home training & respect, and he told me it was because their fathers & grandfathers were killed & eviscerated by the Nigerian Army during the Biafran war, and as a result, their disconcerted mothers couldn't discipline & raise their children properly especially when most of them were turned into sex slaves by the victorious & gallant soldiers of the Nigerian Army.

Biafra Must Come! Biafra or Death!! Biafra Must Come!!!.......

And you are celebrating this?

True we have bleeped up this country with parochialism, simply put.

As much as this is condemnable, we have forgotten that crimes has no ethnicity or tribe.

We also forgot, you can not give what you don't have.

If Nigeria as a country wants citizenry who are well behaved; it must first clean up her acts and be accountable.

What we see or hear today is just work-in-progress of all that is being promoted at home, for the people are just a reflection of their society.

whatever happened to the 20 other names, why group them to shame them, why not shame the whole.

In anycase, the Igbo should use this time for soul searching and clean up their houses, exposed the evil ones amongst them and comport themselves as good ambassadors of their family, tribe and name.

For surely, the world is their home as it is clear they are despised by Nigerians.

I would like to know how so much hate can be in you, and how do you sleep at Night, knowing that what you hate the most, the Igbos, are all around you and could be banging your sisters, daughters and even your girlfriend.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by saajus: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
No 5 spoil this list. That's just a joke.

On a serious note, let's condemn the acts, not the Ethnic group.

Ayoolamax:
This are the name the name of those suspected fraudster.1 Valentine Iro
2 Chukwudi Christogunus Igbokwe
3 Jerry Elo Ikogho
4 Izuchukwu Kingsley Umejesi
5 Adegoke Moses Ogungbe
6 Chukwudi Collins Ajaeze (better known as Thank You Jesus)
7 Ekene Augustine Ekechukwu
8 Chuks Eroha
9 Collins Nnaemeka Ojima
10 Uchenna Ochiagha
11 Nnamdi Theojoseph Duru
12 Ericson Uche Oforka
13 Mark Ifeanyi Chukwuocha
14 Augustine Nnamdi
15 Chiemezie Christopher Chilaka
16 Charles Ohajimkpo
17 Stanley Ugochukwu Uche
18 Chika Augustine Odionyenma
19 Paschal Chima Ogbonna
20 Samuel Nnamdi Onwuasoanya
21 Macwilliam Chinonso Chukwuocha
22 Emmanuel Onyeka Uzoka
23 Joshua Aniefiok Awak
24 George Ugochukwu Egwumba
25 Uchechukwu Solomon Ezirim
26 Augustine Ifeanyi Okafor
27 Okay Sam Mal
28 Leslie N. Mba
29 Ogohukwu Innocent Ikewesi
30 Emmanuel Uzoma Ogandu (better known as Son of God’
31 Amarachukwu Harley Anywanu
32 Bright Ifeanyi Azubuike
33 Emeka Moses Nwachukwu
34 Donatus Izunwanne
35 Chinwendu Kenneth Osuji
36 Eusebius Ugochukwu Onyeka
37 Chidi Anunobi
38 Anthony Nwabunwanne Okolo
39 Obinna Christian Onuwa
40 Chijioke Chukwuma Isamade
41 Linus Nnamdi Madufor
42 Chrysaugonus Nnebedum
43 Ugochukwu Okereke
44 Fidel Leon Odimara
45 Kingsley Chinedu Onudorogu
46 Dessi Nzenwah
47 Chimaroke Obasi
48 James Chigozie Agube
49 Chimaobi Uzozie Okorie
50 Ogochukwu Ohiri
51 Kennedy Chibueze Ugwu
52 Ifeanyichukwu Oluwadamilare Agwuegbo
53 Victor Ifeanyi Chukwu
54 Chidi Emmanuel Megwa
55 Princewill Arinze Duru
56 Desmond Iwu
57 Onyeka Vincent Chika
58 Ifeanyi Kingsley Mezienwa
59 Victor Uchenna Aguh
60 Kevin Amarachi Eshimnu
61 Vitalis Kelechi Anozie
62 Williams Obiora Agunwa
63 George Chimezie Dike
64 Munachiso Kyrian Ukachukwu
65 Nwannebuike Osmund
66 Chidiebere Franklin Nwangwu
67 Damian Uchechukwu Ajah
68 Emeka P. Ejiofor
69 Lawrence Chukwuma Ubasineke
70 Chinedu Bright Ibeto
71 Valentine Amarachi Nwanegwo
72 Emmanuel Chidiebere Dike
73 Jeremiah Utieyin Eki
74 Chinaka Davidson Iwuoha
75 Chima Darlington Duru
76 Ikenna Christian Ihejiureme
77 Obi Onyedika Madekwe
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by MikelIbe: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yahoo yahoo versus skull mining and rituals
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by MetaPhysical: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Goalnaldo:
are you so much in love with Cambodia that you have to mention it twice

There are two Cambodias, my blodas are known in both.

Next time i travel out when asked my origin im going to tell custom in US that Im Igbo.....just to see if they respond the way Thailand Police Customs react when they hear Igbo.

...sir, step to the side, my supervisor is coming to attend to you.

Next...

Kwenu!!! Igbo Amaka!!
Who no know us go know. grin
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by MetaPhysical: 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
We are awaiting three News Broadcasts at this moment

1. Nnamdi Kanu - to give input on how this crime affects biafran jews.

2. Abike Dabiri - to update us on the crime rate in Anambra

3. Junaid Mohammed - to speak on Ibo contribution to Nigerian progress.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Basher8583: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingpee2:
On behalf of every Nigerian ,we need to give biafrans their Biafra,they cannot come and spoil our reputation ,if they want to spoil anything Abeg let it be their Biafra alone .

Gawd you spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by thirdi(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2019
coolcentbigman:

Then majority of the whites should be rotting in Prison for the death of so many Nigerians/ Africans at large, if that's the case undecided but no way they are too clean to touched.

Nonsense.
rotting in prison over what? If I may ask. This your thinking is really twisted and typifies you as one of this guys or being sympathetic to scammers. This guys do not even discriminate on who they scam. Black white gray or pink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car / Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) / Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.