Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,169 members, 7,825,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

'80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) (48848 Views)

Edo Cult War :should Nigerians Trend #bringbacksars ? / 80 "Nigerians" Trend On Facebook (CNN) / Ladies Exchange Blows In Serious Public Fight, Trend On Twitter (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by nasoeb: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2019
ogene007:

Syndicates are formed along ethnic lines. This one is Igbo syndicate. Are you saying there are no Yoruba syndicate? Where is Buruji Kashamu from? I can provide you an endless list. Don't choke yourself to death over hate. Crime has no ethnic or religious colouration.
Guy this is wrong na, haba. You are a human and bad thing na bad thing. I dont support people judging based on ethnicity, but you cant blame them when a crime happens in thousands of miles away from home and 80% of it is just from one tribe (in a country with over 400 tribes, and one stand out alone), haba brother, you know in your heart that it is wrong and will definitely bring bad reputation to your tribe and kinsmen. Condemn this ugly act, so that the world knows we the "better" Nigerians are not in support ot such. How will you feel if you or any family member wished to travel out for studies, business, medical vacation or simple holiday in the future and the country bounce you back because of the sins of some few misguided Nigerians, which we all refused to codemn but supported.
Brother bad thing na bad thing please.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Pepperoni001: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2019
These 80 Nigerians will pay for their sins within a 4 wall of a correctional facilities, but every other Nigerians will pay for it in Embassy Halls, Immigration offices, Consular offices and port of entries..

tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/fraud-in-us-80-nigerians-trends-on.html?m=1

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Cabble4(m): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:
This is the seed & result of the latest Lexuses, Range Rovers, Bentleys, Rolls Royces, Duplexes & Mansions you see all over Lekki & environs.

Children of Abomination with their lousy & despicable attitudes - always quick in tarnishing our image with their rogue behaviors - lacking in discretion, but only good at running their odoriferous buccal cavities.

We developed Lagos, we own all the properties in Abuja, we built Kano.

They're quick in referring to Nigeria as the "Islamic Sultanate of Nigeria caliphate jungle" and a "Zoo" but forget that their ancestors & kinds have always been at the forefront of tarnishing Nigeria's image home & abroad.

No doubt, Nigeria is a failed state and an evil dungeon - I agree. But should that be a justification for your people's greed & unruly behaviour everywhere they go?

They travel abroad with their primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image through your cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed-robbery business in your host Countries - thereby triggering Xenophobic attacks with their lousy & criminal lifestyles against other innocent blacks and then come back home to call Nigeria a Zoo.

This is the same way they leave their erosion-ravaged & landlocked territory, and board their Ekene-Dilichukwu & Gobison buses with their "Ghana-Must-Go" bags, knicker, fake nike singlet & a pair of slippers to come explore the "Land of Milk & Honey" in the South West.

They hawk gala & fan yoghurt in the traffic during the day and resort to car-jacking at night.

I remember asking my late military father (who fought on the side of the Nigerian Army) during the Biafran War - why the majority of their kiths lack home training & respect, and he told me it was because their fathers & grandfathers were killed & eviscerated by the Nigerian Army during the Biafran war, and as a result, their disconcerted mothers couldn't discipline & raise their children properly especially when most of them were turned into sex slaves by the victorious & gallant soldiers of the Nigerian Army.

Biafra Must Come! Biafra or Death!! Biafra Must Come!!!

Look, no one is holding your "BIAFLA" from coming ..... but unless you and your people go back to each and every Country where Nigeria's image & reputation have been soiled by your Cocaine-Trafficking Businesses, Kidnappings, Armed Robberies & Unruly Behaviors - and then mend it; I am afraid your "BIAFLA" will only come inside the anus of Lord Luggard. grin grin grin

Awon OMO Iran Kiran! grin

You really think you make sense? This does not in anyway make you any sophisticated- "Comforting delusion". For the record, I'm not a fan of Biafra but if you wish to voice your dissention, do so with respect. Only then it will be worth consideration. He who calls for equity must do so with clean hands. Mr. Over right!

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by uruego(f): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2019
Omo Ale, who are chief internet scammers in London.
Obatala7Kronos:
This is the seed & result of the latest Lexuses, Range Rovers, Bentleys, Rolls Royces, Duplexes & Mansions you see all over Lekki & environs.

Children of Abomination with their lousy & despicable attitudes - always quick in tarnishing our image with their rogue behaviors - lacking in discretion, but only good at running their odoriferous buccal cavities.

We developed Lagos, we own all the properties in Abuja, we built Kano.

They're quick in referring to Nigeria as the "Islamic Sultanate of Nigeria caliphate jungle" and a "Zoo" but forget that their ancestors & kinds have always been at the forefront of tarnishing Nigeria's image home & abroad.

No doubt, Nigeria is a failed state and an evil dungeon - I agree. But should that be a justification for your people's greed & unruly behaviour everywhere they go?

They travel abroad with their primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image through your cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed-robbery business in your host Countries - thereby triggering Xenophobic attacks with their lousy & criminal lifestyles against other innocent blacks and then come back home to call Nigeria a Zoo.

This is the same way they leave their erosion-ravaged & landlocked territory, and board their Ekene-Dilichukwu & Gobison buses with their "Ghana-Must-Go" bags, knicker, fake nike singlet & a pair of slippers to come explore the "Land of Milk & Honey" in the South West.

They hawk gala & fan yoghurt in the traffic during the day and resort to car-jacking at night.

I remember asking my late military father (who fought on the side of the Nigerian Army) during the Biafran War - why the majority of their kiths lack home training & respect, and he told me it was because their fathers & grandfathers were killed & eviscerated by the Nigerian Army during the Biafran war, and as a result, their disconcerted mothers couldn't discipline & raise their children properly especially when most of them were turned into sex slaves by the victorious & gallant soldiers of the Nigerian Army.

Biafra Must Come! Biafra or Death!! Biafra Must Come!!!

Look, no one is holding your "BIAFLA" from coming ..... but unless you and your people go back to each and every Country where Nigeria's image & reputation have been soiled by your Cocaine-Trafficking Businesses, Kidnappings, Armed Robberies & Unruly Behaviors - and then mend it; I am afraid your "BIAFLA" will only come inside the anus of Lord Luggard. grin grin grin

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by chiboyjohn: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2019
REVEALED: Full Names Of The 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia

THE LIST
Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri
Tunde Ibrahim
Jimoh Idhola Lawal
Lolo Babatunde
Sulaiman Tunde
Idris Adewuumi Adepoju
Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola
Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye
Adam Idris Abubakar
Saka Zakaria
Biola Lawal
Isa Abubakar Adam
Ibrahim Chiroma
Hafis Amosu
Aliu Muhammad
Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi,
Mistura Yekini
Amina Ajoke Alobi
Kuburat Ibrahim
Alaja Olufunke Alalade Abdulqadir
Fawsat Balogun Alabi
Aisha Muhammad Amira
and Adebayo Zakariya

99.9% are yoruba

Obatala7Kronos:

Your brothers engage more in crime ,as you can see
Crime can come fr anybody irrespective of his tribe,

Mind you igBo land is not land locked
Igboland extend from south east to some south south zone

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by churchee: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Please kil all of them, these idiotic elements don't deserve life after spoiling the Good name of igbo people, I am certified Igbo guy, but I wouldn't hesitate to blow their brains out if I am one of those FBI agents, what nonsense

Mechie onugi!
If you have never sinned, cast the first stone.

yen yen yen yen yen
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2019
Since y'all don't have sense... This men are aza providers... US aza... And most people doing the fraud are afonja people... So this guy's are receivers... They send it across after withdrawal.... Afonja people naa the real fraudsters...
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by churchee: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2019
If they should call out 10 world criminals, Nigeria will have 3 slots.
But please, forgive them, they are my brothers, Nigerians. grin
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by LegoMetahuman: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2019
franchasng:
My only anger is American and European governments are the ones encouraging these guys to do crime.....because at the end of this, they will sentence them for just 5, 10, 15 years instead of giving them 60 years and above so they won't be out to engage in more crime or teach newer generation.

Since you can't execute them by hanging like Asian countries which to me is the best, then jail them from 60 years above no matter how much money you defraud....once you are caught involved in cyber fraud or any money laundering, jail the culprit for at least 60 years with hard labor.

Or give them option of execution if they don't want to be jailed for 60yrs+. Do this and watch internet and cyber crime reduce to the barest minimum, but will US government do this I doubt, instead they will be using the crime of few unscrupulous useless stupid Nigerians to be pre-judging the rest millions of Nigerians who know nothing about all these crimes, not fair.

I will Tweet Donald Trump today and US department of homeland security to amend their constitution for cyber crime and make it a life sentence of 50years above no matter how small the financial crime is. What nonsense angry angry
yeah because killing and hanging has stopped igbo brothers from carrying drugs to asian countries.

keep your tweet to your butt hole and worry yourself about what your country is doing to cybercriminals in nigeria.. how many times have you tweeted your senators to enact law for cyber criminals living close to your apartment?

cyber crime is not only a nigerian thing. what makes america and western nations more civilized is because they dont go about killing people for killing sake. most of the arrested people will work with fbi to block areas cyber criminal is exploiting and might wanna exploit in the future and also help take other big fish down with them. jailing or killing them wont solve anything.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2019
churchee:

Mechie onugi!
If you have never sinned, cast the first stone.

yen yen yen yen yen

Get the fvck outa my mention you inglorious anu-ofia it's your type that spoil our name and drag it to the mud, because they are my brothers then their sins should be over looked
Nna gbafuo
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by LewinskyMon: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:
grin grin grin In Phillipines they dont call them Nigerians, their law enforcement already know how to identify developers...and they tell them to their face..."dont lie to me, I know you are from Nigeria but you are Igwo". grin grin grin Americans are about to know what the people of Phillipines, South Africa, Cambodia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kenya, Ghana, Turkey, Indonesia, Cambodia, Malaysia, Senegal, Australia, UK and Dubai already know.

Kwenu!!!

Kwenu!!!

Kwenu!!!
grin
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by slap1(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Please kil all of them, these idiotic elements don't deserve life after spoiling the Good name of igbo people, I am certified Igbo guy, but I wouldn't hesitate to blow their brains out if I am one of those FBI agents, what nonsense

Kill them because of wire fraud? Your mentality is too Nigerian, so I don't see you anywhere near being and FBI agent. Enjoy your jungle.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Pascopele: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2019
SARS: A certain group of Yahoo boys were arrested and 2 shot in Ago

EFCC: Mr Emekus was arrested on Monday along side his colleagues

FBI: 80 Nigerians were arrested
Name and Botanical name
Mothers Maiden name
Blood group
Specie
Ecosystem
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
yeah because killing and hanging has stopped igbo brothers from carrying drugs to asian countries.

keep your tweet to your butt hole and worry yourself about what your country is doing to cybercriminals in nigeria.. how many times have you tweeted your senators to enact law for cyber criminals living close to your apartment?

cyber crime is not only a nigerian thing. what makes america and western nations more civilized is because they dont go about killing people for killing sake. most of the arrested people will work with fbi to block areas cyber criminal is exploiting and might wanna exploit in the future and also help take other big fish down with them. jailing or killing them won't solve anything.

U made sense until u say i should keep my tweet in my ass if u have followed or seen my tweet about crimes and fraud u will understand that i don't hesitate to condemn it no matter who is concerned, so for judging my tweet, with this trash u wrote, smash your phone in pieces and shove it down your throat cool
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by coolcentbigman(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Funny thing about them is they think they are the smartest. The westerners also fraud like mad but why don't they top the list? Answers anyone?

I'll tell you why. When they know they can be caught majority of them back out. Some even own up. But these ones... Lailai. They know it's dangerous they do still go there. Read somewhere that one knew he would be caught but still went ahead on a spending spree. Where is the life.

USA sorry o. You gave them a tool, they used it against you.

Nothing change the fact that westerns still take the lead in Nigeria and the fact is this, many of these western guys don't have the means of leaving these country so in Nigeria when it comes to skull mining, yahoo+ and rape the westerners are still taking the Lead.

I don't pity the whites when it comes to fraud yes! it's bad i know but they have been exploiting Africans since God knows when till date but they are messiah and we are the devil.

Hausa's call Igbos slaves because the western world gave they authority and so the whites takes Africans as slaves because the whites knows they will always exploit us and they own majority of our resources but we don't just know it.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2019
slap1:

Kill them because of wire fraud? Your mentality is too Nigerian, so I don't see you anywhere near being and FBI agent. Enjoy your jungle.

Lols says a zoo keeper in ilorin grin grin
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by thirdi(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2019
Scam is similar to killing, many of the victims never survive it. This guys are just merchants of death and no one should glorify this.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by MrYeezyB: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2019
Yet another stain on our already dirty national reputation. Jumia fraud, Invictus Fraud and Yahoo 80 in just one week. Naija which way?
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/fraud-in-us-80-nigerians-trends-on.html?m=1

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2019
slap1:

Btw the reason wired fraud or whatsoever u call it don't thrive in the northeast is because of their laws, the penalty is death and when u know the punishment is death, u will probably think twice before venturing into fraud, keep on supporting fraud until they sweep your account clean one day, your mentality go change #Agbaya

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by LegoMetahuman: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
Nicklaus619:

U made sense until u say i should keep my tweet in my ass if u have followed or seen my tweet about crimes and fraud u will understand that i don't hesitate to condemn it no matter who is concerned, so for judging my tweet, with this trash u wrote, smash your phone in pieces and shove it down your throat cool
[/s] crap
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by coolcentbigman(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool Hahaha Mehn!! like seriously kill them Nope bro. Just send they back to Nigeria and see as many of them will kill themselves by themselves... Suicide squad Loading.... Deportation issa goal.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2019
slap1:

Btw the reason wired fraud or whatsoever u call it don't thrive in the northeast is because of their laws, the penalty is death and when u know the punishment is death, u will probably think twice before venturing into fraud, keel on supporting fraud until they sweep your account clean one day, your mentality go change
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by coolcentbigman(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2019
thirdi:
Scam is similar to killing, many of the victims never survive it. This guys are just merchants of death and no one should glorify this.

Then majority of the whites should be rotting in Prison for the death of so many Nigerians/ Africans at large, if that's the case undecided but no way they are too clean to touched.

Nonsense.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by sowilli: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2019
I have related with this tribe very well. They know money, they love money and they know how to make money but the problem here is the love. I tell you you will love an Igbo man or woman who makes his money legit, same way you will hate with passion an Igbo man or woman who makes it illegally because the extent the illegal person can go is worrisome. More like demon possessed. They need to address this problem from home. Their competitive mindset is doing more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by joroville: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2019
This is a war between Yoruba and IBO no Hausa man here to say anything but I must tell you the truth the say way ibos have error is the same way Yoruba has.I am a Yoruba man any day you open your eyes to know that major disaster we have in Nigeria is hausas that is when Nigeria begins a new life,so Yoruba and IBO keep your tribal war going.thanks
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Sirakj:
We will continue to tarnish your image both home and abroad unless you give us our Biafra. You people have not seen anything yet. That is our best bet strategy.

No it isn't a strategy... Biafra or not, it's your way of life... It's genetic and in-grained even in generations unborn... You should be really ashamed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by idonhammer: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2019
How did you know that those victims worked hard to make their money?na crase dey worry all of una.

hakeem4:
well, it is unfortunate that we still have people who want to make quick cash by taking money from people who worked hard to make theirs. there is something probably wrong with their thinking.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by delerx(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2019
Below are the Nigerians on the list of those arrested by FBI:
S/NSUSPECTS1Valentine Iro
2Chukwudi Christogunus Igbokwe
3Jerry Elo Ikogho
4Izuchukwu Kingsley Umejesi
5Adegoke Moses Ogungbe
6Chukwudi Collins Ajaeze (better known as Thank You Jesus)
7Ekene Augustine Ekechukwu
8Chuks Eroha
9Collins Nnaemeka Ojima
10 Uchenna Ochiagha
11Nnamdi Theojoseph Duru
12 Ericson Uche Oforka
13Mark Ifeanyi Chukwuocha
14Augustine Nnamdi
15Chiemezie Christopher Chilaka
16Charles Ohajimkpo
17Stanley Ugochukwu Uche
18Chika Augustine Odionyenma
19Paschal Chima Ogbonna
20Samuel Nnamdi Onwuasoanya
21Macwilliam Chinonso Chukwuocha
22Emmanuel Onyeka Uzoka
23Joshua Aniefiok Awak
24George Ugochukwu Egwumba
25Uchechukwu Solomon Ezirim
26Augustine Ifeanyi Okafor
27Okay Sam Mal
28Leslie N. Mba
29Ogohukwu Innocent Ikewesi
30Emmanuel Uzoma Ogandu (better known as Son of God’
31Amarachukwu Harley Anywanu
32Bright Ifeanyi Azubuike
33Emeka Moses Nwachukwu
34Donatus Izunwanne
35Chinwendu Kenneth Osuji
36Eusebius Ugochukwu Onyeka
37Chidi Anunobi
38Anthony Nwabunwanne Okolo
39Obinna Christian Onuwa
40Chijioke Chukwuma Isamade
41Linus Nnamdi Madufor
42Chrysaugonus Nnebedum
43Ugochukwu Okereke
44Fidel Leon Odimara
45Kingsley Chinedu Onudorogu
46Dessi Nzenwah
47Chimaroke Obasi
48James Chigozie Agube
49Chimaobi Uzozie Okorie
50Ogochukwu Ohiri
51Kennedy Chibueze Ugwu
52Ifeanyichukwu Oluwadamilare Agwuegbo
53Victor Ifeanyi Chukwu
54Chidi Emmanuel Megwa
55Princewill Arinze Duru
56Desmond Iwu
57Onyeka Vincent Chika
58Ifeanyi Kingsley Mezienwa
59Victor Uchenna  Aguh
60Kevin Amarachi Eshimnu
61Vitalis Kelechi Anozie
62Williams Obiora Agunwa
63George Chimezie Dike
64Munachiso Kyrian Ukachukwu
65Nwannebuike Osmund
66Chidiebere Franklin Nwangwu
67Damian Uchechukwu Ajah
68Emeka P. Ejiofor
69Lawrence Chukwuma Ubasineke
70Chinedu Bright Ibeto
71Valentine Amarachi Nwanegwo
72Emmanuel Chidiebere Dike
73Jeremiah Utieyin Eki
74Chinaka Davidson Iwuoha
75Chima Darlington Duru
76Ikenna Christian Ihejiureme
77Obi Onyedika Madekwe

Kwenu!!!

Kwenu!!!

Kwenu!!!
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by tealaw(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2019
Emmanuel mansion was funny, lol.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Housewright: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2019
This was simply an FBI burst of a huge Igbo syndicate. There are other syndicates too, and we have come across them. The fact that this percentage of criminals from only one tribe is higher than what obtains in Nigeria should tell any person of average intelligence that this is not a representative sample. It's like going to Ekiti state, finding that 80% of the criminals there are Yoruba, and concluding that 80% of criminals in Nigeria are Yoruba. Unrepresentative sample.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Minjim: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Hedonini:

So your grouse now is that Igbos excel more than Yorubas in the fraud game? Of course they excel more than you in EVERYTHING that requires ingenuity and acumen, legit or not. But in terms of sheer numbers, Yorubas have it on lock down in their mass numbers. And it didn't start today.

All their institutions across the South West are breeding grounds for fraudsters who are quick to use their girlfriends and others for 'ogume' rituals in the desperate bid to make it. Even the uneducated urchins in Yoruba Street corners are not left out... the lousy ones who also mix their own yahoo yahoo with rituals, with their dirty dreadlocks and sagging jeans all over the place constituting nuisance. If you are pained that Igbos play the game at a higher level, confess your real grouse and stop being mischievous.

Igbos excel?! If this is ur definition of excel, then Afonjas don't want it

All these things you mentioned you'll find your brother there in large number.
Check the list, did you sight any Yoruba name there?
You ppl lack shAme. Instead of you to berate the criminality of your greedy brothers you started shouting Afonja.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2019
drey076:

you pple should call yourselves to order, this is getting to much let us tell ourselves the truth.

The crimes and atrocities committed by ur pple affects other Nigerians doing legitimate business in US, europe and other countries.
who is u people sir??.you think all Nigerians are low thhinkersdoes not supporting tribalism and sentimentalism defines one as an igbo person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Girl Killed By Stray Bullet While Asleep In Her Bed In Maiduguri / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone / Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.