Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix (32479 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) / Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage / Alexreports & Wife, Esther Benson Welcome Baby Boy. Olakunle Churchill Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by chii8(f): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Beautiful family.
Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by FLYFIRE(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Hehe...give them just five years, he & madam will be the shortest in the family grin grin I dont know our offence as parents oo...always the shortest no matter how tall we are before they come. cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by UDFLEX3(f): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2019
So waooooooooo, Hmmmm what a cute family
Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Surulereman(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2019
They are blessed.
Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Jackipapa: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Four down, more to come, the wife stomach though!
Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by efemena5050(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:
My network is too slow so i am not able to see the image clearly but from the comments, i can assure you that the wife was at fault to slap the landlady's husband . The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous life after the pastor has said the court was right to give the footballer the goat that was stollen from the bakery studio.
hope u know ur a girl? Any way please next time try to take your drugs on time so u ll not repeat this ur writeup
Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Starz825(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:
My network is too slow so i am not able to see the image clearly but from the comments, i can assure you that the wife was at fault to slap the landlady's husband . The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous life after the pastor has said the court was right to give the footballer the goat that was stollen from the bakery studio.
You again smiley
Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Dracas: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2019
That's a Comprehensive product. No dulling
Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Talk2ken(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:
Twisted mind
Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Cousin9999: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
efemena5050:
hope u know ur a girl? Any way please next time try to take your drugs on time so u ll not repeat this ur writeup

lol
Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by nwanyiugbo122(f): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:
lol, Psycho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Basketmouth In A Blonde Wig (Photo) / Korede Bello & Betty Irabor Argue Over Basketmouth's Throwback Photo / Funke Akindele, Uche Elendu And ChaCha Eke: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.