Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Teni Says She Can’t Date A Man With More Than 10 Body Counts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Says She Can’t Date A Man With More Than 10 Body Counts (1002 Views)

"Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Says She Can’t Date A Man With More Than 10 Body Counts by Olusharp(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nigerian popular artiste, Teniola, popularly referred to as Teni seems ready to give a date a trial.

There were some speculations in the past that the female songster doesn’t have a thing for men.

However, Teni in a new statement revealed what she is looking out for in a man before she can date him.

Teni said she can’t date a man with more than 10 body counts.
She said “What’s is your body count? If your body count is more than 10, I’m sorry we can’t date”

https://www.linjust.com.ng/teni-says-she-cant-date-a-man-with-more-than-10-body-counts-video.html
Re: Teni Says She Can’t Date A Man With More Than 10 Body Counts by cenaman(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Wetin be body count biko? her own body count wey reach 50 nko.
Re: Teni Says She Can’t Date A Man With More Than 10 Body Counts by kolafolabi(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
cenaman:
Wetin be body count biko? her own body count wey reach 50 nko.

It simply means how many people you had sex with
Re: Teni Says She Can’t Date A Man With More Than 10 Body Counts by Funmmyastic: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

‘you Gave Me Badluck’- Frustrated Bobrisky, Blast Car Dealer Over Birthday Crash / Help! A Nairalander Is Threatening Me With Death After Failing To Deliver My Log / 'Pastor David' Trends After Davido Tweets Powerful Prayer Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.