Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo (38064 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by TruthHurts100: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
If you truly trust God, you'd have gone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by letout: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
starbuck:
When the news was making waves, I argued with my friend Charles that Bukola was lying about the rape scandal.... The truth is gradually getting glaring

Bukky?
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by modik(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
starbuck:

Nwoke ọma, I have noticed you undecided undecided, can you now move to the back

Bia Nwoke m, how did u get this doted "o" in Oma?
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by 1DraperLisa: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Ashblessing: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
It written all over him,by their fruit they know them. Almighty God shall expose hidden things no matter how long.

1 Like

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Ashblessing: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
End time apostle indeed.

1 Like

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by asanwafo: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:
You might win in the law court, cause the law is an ass and any one can ride it, and true to fact, rape is a hard case to prove with veritable evidence, talk less of a ten year old story, but sir, you and I know before God you have erred, be it rape or consensual sex, you took advantage of a flock you are supposed to feed! Jesus asked peter, do you love me? If you do, feed my flock, but in our times, its the flocks feeding the Shepherd with all good things of life! Even your defenders, do not do that on having canal knowledge of bisola, but rather they said it wasn't rape! And I ask, is it right for shepherds to sleep with sisters, remember judgement will start from the house of the lord! Any man can sin or err and genuinely ask for repentance, but when all that matters is your ego and reputation, then something is wrong somewhere
Nobody took advantage of anybody. She needed sex and she got what she needed not one; not two; not three even on top of the bonnet. After smoking weed she came out to talk trash and even went ahead to quote age that suit her without any document to attest to that. That lady is a complete clown. Nonsense!
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Agugbadin: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
starbuck:
When the news was making waves, I argued with my friend Charles that Bukola was lying about the rape scandal.... The truth is gradually getting glaring

Bukola did not lie, Biodun had carnal knowledge of Bukola period.

3 Likes

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by asanwafo: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
greggng:
This pastor thinks all Nigerians are gullible like his krest infested members. Is only when a matter has gone to court ...that Is when parties are ask to remain quiet pending court decision....I know he has not answered police let alone going to court....he just want the matter to die natural death but in our hearts we won't forget ....krest in a hurry
keep remembering it naa. And this will be my last warning to u stop using that pronoun 'we'. Just say I wont
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by DavidEsq(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
nsdirect:
The man is not lying. I was there. I was also in the bushes when he bent Busola over his car and slammed the black mamba in her. Credit to Busola for resisting at first but you know what they say about Yoruba dick. Ekweghi ekwe ga-ekwe n'ute ekwere. Before long she was the one slamming down on him.

Anyways check out my signature
Pics of u in the bushes, or adonbilivit angry
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
hyperflex:

The problem is y’all treat this as some gossip. It’s an ugly reality in this country. Men taking advantage of helpless girls n female toddlers. Men coercing ladies to their sexual inclinations because the lady respects them or needs their help. Ladies need to have hope that men can’t just abuse and take advantage of them. This is what this case is about not some gossip for entertainment. Stay woke
Lol

Since how many months now this have been making headlines
Its either they close the case peacefully or get someone behind bars. What's with the elongation

1 Like

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Neymessi:

If you shun pfn, u can't shun God on judgement day

Word! cool
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
olaric:

Hypocrisy is when you claim to have had enough of a particular story yet refused to skip that same story when you saw the headline. When next you see a headline you are tired of seeing, simply skip it to the next topic.
Its my mb,you gat any problem with that
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by gbeseun(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:
You might win in the law court, cause the law is an ass and any one can ride it, and true to fact, rape is a hard case to prove with veritable evidence, talk less of a ten year old story, but sir, you and I know before God you have erred, be it rape or consensual sex, you took advantage of a flock you are supposed to feed! Jesus asked peter, do you love me? If you do, feed my flock, but in our times, its the flocks feeding the Shepherd with all good things of life! Even your defenders, do not do that on having canal knowledge of bisola, but rather they said it wasn't rape! And I ask, is it right for shepherds to sleep with sisters, remember judgement will start from the house of the lord! Any man can sin or err and genuinely ask for repentance, but when all that matters is your ego and reputation, then something is wrong somewhere

Bros this man also a man like u and i that also eered in gods presence, and if God made him whole,there nothong we can do remmeber the bible says for all have sin and have come short the glory of God,but for christ his blood is sufgicient for us,am sure he would have made rwririution and God forgive him,his past only stood to statt hunting him while he is doing well.but let God be the judge
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mrhonesty: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
adoyi8:
Why am I seeing Pu Cee on his shirt. Click like if you think he has a problem, share if you think I have a dirty mind.
Is like he has a problem but he doesnt have any. For u, you are a problem and also your own problem urself.
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:

Jesus is the final Judge, he cannot escape that if he doesn't repent.

1 Like

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
jesusjnr:

Because you're an unrepentant serial Rapist

And what is TB Joshua? undecided
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
luminouz:

No,you are not!!!

You will listen,read,watch,swallow and finally excrete the 'shitty' news.

You screamed and yelled for justice, and you won't rest now till it's served. Its too late to get tired mai dear. You're getting what y'all desired

We die hia!
Show me an evidence to justify what you just typed.
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by luminouz(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
MatthAnn:

Show me an evidence to justify what you just typed.
tongue

All I know is,we must continue Darling!!!
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by StrikeBack(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
MatthAnn:

I'm sure you supported TOtoyinbo when this nonsense started.

Nonsense and
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
luminouz:

tongue

All I know is,we must continue Darling!!!
You en who?
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by starbuck(f): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
modik:

Bia Nwoke m, how did u get this doted "o" in Oma?

I am using SwiftKey and downloaded Igbo Language
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
StrikeBack:
I'm sure you supported TOtoyinbo when this nonsense started.

Nonsense and
I need an evidence to this accusation
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by pinkygurl(f): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:
shocked
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by luminouz(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
MatthAnn:

You en who?
Me and you

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by StrikeBack(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
MatthAnn:

I need an evidence to this accusation
your conscience is already pricking you,
As a matter of fact..I'm sure you are one of TOtoyinbo side chick.

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
StrikeBack:
your conscience is already pricking you,
As a matter of fact..I'm sure you are one of TOtoyinbo side chick.

Lolzzzz
I don't know anything about their case
The news is just too much on Nairaland.
By the way learn to mind your biz
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
luminouz:

Me and you
Mtchew

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by StrikeBack(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
MatthAnn:

Lolzzzz
I don't know anything about their case
The news is just too much on Nairaland.
By the way learn to mind your biz
Who the hell are you.
Oya give me that phone
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
starbuck:

And what is the truth ?
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by olaric(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
MatthAnn:

So sorry, didn't mean to offend you...
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
Gracealone:
But the same PFN once disowned him...
Can 2 wrong make it right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.