Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo (38091 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by tomju(m): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:

Junkie, go take ur drugs

Are you sure he can read and understand? Junkie indeed. I'm sure na COZA abi na RapeZA him dey go.
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Drsweetnex: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Frankyboy1:
You might win in the law court, cause the law is an ass and any one can ride it, and true to fact, rape is a hard case to prove with veritable evidence, talk less of a ten year old story, but sir, you and I know before God you have erred, be it rape or consensual sex, you took advantage of a flock you are supposed to feed! Jesus asked peter, do you love me? If you do, feed my flock, but in our times, its the flocks feeding the Shepherd with all good things of life! Even your defenders, do not do that on having canal knowledge of bisola, but rather they said it wasn't rape! And I ask, is it right for shepherds to sleep with sisters, remember judgement will start from the house of the lord! Any man can sin or err and genuinely ask for repentance, but when all that matters is your ego and reputation, then something is wrong somewhere

Come on pastors are not angel. They are always praying for the grace not to fall into temptation.
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:
When the news was making waves, I argued with my friend Charles that Bukola was lying about the rape scandal.... The truth is gradually getting glaring
The Busola that is lying appeared before PFN. Your pastor that is not lying refused to appear.
Be talking trash

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by mikykinz(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2019
Neymessi:
If you shun pfn, u can't shun God on judgement day

They actually disowned him before even beginning an investigation
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by modik(m): 1:33am On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:

I am using SwiftKey and downloaded Igbo Language
Thanks dear.
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by abels(m): 2:17am On Aug 24, 2019
you are wise
olaric:

Hypocrisy is when you claim to have had enough of a particular story yet refused to skip that same story when you saw the headline. When next you see a headline you are tired of seeing, simply skip it to the next topic.
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by abels(m): 2:18am On Aug 24, 2019
so because he refused to appear before PFN panel it now means busola is lying? how does that connect please throw more light
starbuck:
When the news was making waves, I argued with my friend Charles that Bukola was lying about the rape scandal.... The truth is gradually getting glaring

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by abels(m): 2:19am On Aug 24, 2019
so he is insinuating that timi and busola bribed PFN? this one hard
ChemBrodar:

Source; https://foxmeek.com/news/coza-vs-busola-dakolo-why-i-shunned-pfn-panel-pastor-fatoyinbo

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by omohlexy: 2:42am On Aug 24, 2019
olaric:

Hypocrisy is when you claim to have had enough of a particular story yet refused to skip that same story when you saw the headline. When next you see a headline you are tired of seeing, simply skip it to the next topic.
Gbam!
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Philinho(m): 7:03am On Aug 24, 2019
Neymessi:
If you shun pfn, u can't shun God on judgement day
How can he face a group that had Publicly disowned him?
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Femeto: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2019
PFN should simply denounce his membership
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Psoul(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2019
Why did Dakolo want to run away from Nigeria.
The case dey make him Kolo
Da Kolo mentality of his is haunting him.
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by hyperflex(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2019
MatthAnn:

Since how many months now this have been making headlines
Its either they close the case peacefully or get someone behind bars. What's with the elongation

God will not allow you to have issue of court cases in Nigeria or anywhere for that matter. Court cases can take years sef
Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Samps(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
This is an insult on the entire Pastors who are members of PFN

Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans / I Always Cry Whenever I Pray. Why? / Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield!