Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nigeria: Govt Confirms Arrest Of Ekweremadu's Attackers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Govt Confirms Arrest Of Ekweremadu's Attackers (32907 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Govt Confirms Arrest Of Ekweremadu's Attackers by Ikechunna: 6:29am On Aug 24, 2019
See story.

So they were arrested without any news about it? Without any release of names or video to support it?

grin grin and people wonder why Niggeria is titled a shithole.

All their FG knows is conducting lies all over the media.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Govt Confirms Arrest Of Ekweremadu's Attackers by Chinatown1759: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Ikechunna:
See story.

So they were arrested without any news about it? Without any release of names or video to support it?

grin grin and people wonder why Niggeria is titled a shithole.

All their FG knows is conducting lies all over the media.

No mind these gullible human beings the government have been brainwashing.
Re: Nigeria: Govt Confirms Arrest Of Ekweremadu's Attackers by Area4Area: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

So because he is a lawmaker means you can commit physical assault against him? Did you fall on your head as a kid?

If you don't like your lawmaker vote him out. Why did the Igbos re-elect Ekweremadu?
Exactly my thought, since IPOB doesn't like him why didn't it inform the Enugu West people not to vote for him, why attacking him.
He still remains a senator whether they like it or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Govt Confirms Arrest Of Ekweremadu's Attackers by Area4Area: 9:49am On Aug 24, 2019
wirinet:

When you physically assault a person, it's a crime anywhere in the world. You are free to protest, but once you lay your hands on another person, that's assault.

I don't think the German or any other country should tolerate Nigeria's political shenanigans in their country. If opponents of IPOB are allowed to be assaulted without consequences, then what happens when supporters of people who hate IPOB retaliate whenever Kanu visits Germany? We will just be disgracing ourselves further in foreign lands
Thanks abeg, I wonder where assault is not regarded as a crime in this world of today
Re: Nigeria: Govt Confirms Arrest Of Ekweremadu's Attackers by jrusky(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2019
Dedetwo:

I guess those who fought for Nigeria's independence were miscreants. No wonder Nigeria grew up to become a basket of miscreants. Any section in Nigeria has inalienable rights to sue for independent nation.

Ok if that is the way you see it. Good luck to you bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Sack Ex-CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele – Buhari / Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.