Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,831 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) (6443 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
A Twitter user shared how a lady tried to surprise her boyfriend on radio and got the unexpected.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by GOFRONT(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin

....How well do you know your Spouse game gone wrong...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by Shezkid01(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Twitter and all this lie
Why him no mention the radio station name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by Junkie1: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
undecided FEAR WOMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by nicepoker101(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
The moment you witnessed your own funeral grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by TorukMakto: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Shezkid01:
Twitter and all this lie
Why him no mention the radio station name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by eneojoedu(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
inside life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by Shezkid01(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=TorukMakto post=81536665][/quote]
Weytin happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by missjo(f): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Crazy stuff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by Apination(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
You got no spouse until you put a ring on it undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by ipobarecriminals: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
sad sad Fear hit and runz pipu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by Divay22(f): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
That nigga is mean grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by Monaco2(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by Homeboiy: 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
The radio station is independent radio

They too like that kind play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by DevilhimseIf: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad Fear hit and runz pipu.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Buhahaha, the guy knows what's up... cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by TorukMakto: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Shezkid01:

Weytin happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
You go fear cousins nah grin grin

Hain poor girl even buy her rival gift. grin
Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by mezarddinny: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
another shít that never happened
Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by Alwaysking: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Twitter lies
Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by WonderManly(m): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Amakavula:
A Twitter user shared how a lady tried to surprise her boyfriend on radio and got the unexpected.

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by luvyaself95(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
This one pass me oh local man is shocked that shocker...
Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by 11thGoldTREE: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Your demise will be televised
Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by 11thGoldTREE: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Junkie1:
undecided FEAR WOMEN
cc GOTV
Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by Mathew1999(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Inside life
Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Private masseur. We follow each other wink
Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by happybee: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Confession night by Soul, anytime I'm in Ibadan.
That guy mad I swear.
grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by lincsnuel: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hmm... The guy has been bursted by Sandra! I bet she would go ahead to confront the guy and Gladys would eventually discover that my guy has been cheating on her for the past 1 year, thereby complicating the whole issue...

Fear Women!

Chai, Lord pls don't let this happen to me! I don't know what I will do if Tochi finds out that Chioma is my bae and not distant cousin...

I can't afford to lose them both. Tochi's kpekus na tear rubber and she's a tiger in bed. But Chy is a wife material!
Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by Amuocha: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lol
Re: A Lady Tried To Call Her Boyfriend On Radio See What Happened Next ( Photo ) by ebenice(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
That's crazy
The presenter presented an unprecedented show

The lady will be aghast

The guy will be perplexed

The presenter will be amazed

The audience will then continue the show with gossip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day / Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.