Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Prison For $8.3M Medicare Fraud. Picture - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Prison For $8.3M Medicare Fraud. Picture (40619 Views)

Abdulrahim Dangana Gay Predator Arrested For $8,420USD Scam In Kaduna (Photo) / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / American Arrested For $8.5m Illegal Arms Deal With Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Prison For $8.3M Medicare Fraud. Picture by Reference(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2019
wink2015:

These are the guys who spoil our international image by abusing position of trust.

Getting USA visa to THE STATES ordinarily would have been a simplified process becomes very difficult.

That is why I have very little interest in travelling anywhere for any purpose and I have very little respect for those who aspire to. I am still old school to the fact that the excellence that brings advancement and prosperity is not locational. If you have it in you it is the whites who will bring it literaly to your bedroom.

There remains enormous untapped opportunity in Nigeria for everything that concerns life and living. As they say, it is only a matter of trying. Every passing day and every lurid story proves my theory right. A lizard in Nigeria will never become an alligator in the swamps of Louisiana.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Prison For $8.3M Medicare Fraud. Picture by Cashmanbreeze: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2019
soberdrunk:
People get mind sha!!! Ordinary 3 hotel towels I "borrow" I nearly get heart attack, how do you even scam $8.3 million dollars and sleep at night! angry

Well I must tell you they didn't start with 11 million.
Some started with borrowing openers from bars / joints.

So continue, very soon you will borrow the hotel's AC compressor
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Prison For $8.3M Medicare Fraud. Picture by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2019
dake40:
Is there a way to renounce citizenship and disappear from Nigeria?

I'm asking for my landlady

Two Nigerians and one American.

Why are they not showing us the photos of Valesquez ? She benefited bigger amounts from the fraud than Fadumi.

Read..
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Prison For $8.3M Medicare Fraud. Picture by sparog(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

No, the scamming is Nigerians as a whole. But before now everyone thought South West the most scammers.
See the vote below

You're so right
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Prison For $8.3M Medicare Fraud. Picture by sparog(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2019
azikiweironsi:

grin grin This is hilarious. Can you imagine for someone to search for cases that happened in about 15 years ago in fact the culprit is walking free now just to prove a point .
Shiorr.

Exactly, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the post

Las las we're all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Prison For $8.3M Medicare Fraud. Picture by sparog(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2019
FulaniTerrorix:

Check the date again

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/nigerian-man-sentenced-prison-role-83-million-medicare-fraud-scheme-and-related-money

That's the first case, continue reading towards the end Op mentioned another one that happened since 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Prison For $8.3M Medicare Fraud. Picture by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Afonja Amaka...
Yes o... 80 : 1

Flat head Amaka grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) / Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' / SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.