Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (61712 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Court Revokes Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, Orders IPOB Leader’s Arrest / BREAKING!!! IPOB Moves To Disgrace Buhari At UN General Assembly In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by backbone503(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
If truly you've got balls, fly down to Japan and effect that order.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Stained9: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:
we double dare una....!!

none of us dared to do something like this to jonathan although he was a dunce....

try it....!!

We all called a Jonathan a dunce until there came Buhari.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by tsdarkside(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

What war? Delare war on us for what? Niger Delta people fought Nigeria side by side with us for 3 yrs from 1967 to 1970 they are biafrans

no no....you consulted nobody in the delta before lumpin them toghether with you....

ijaws,urhobos and others fought biafra....that is in history books....

deltans were very glad to point out biafran sympatizisers when federal goverment troops arrived....
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by loopman: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
Pyroex:

You no well at all

Because he said the truth ?
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Rhea(f): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
Izumarock70:
This is IPOB's press release

From IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The formidable IPOB family in Japan is hereby placed on direct order to ensure the impostor Jubril Al-Sudani, masquerading as the late dictator Mubammadu Buhari, is arrested and handed over to the authorities when he sets foot on Japanese soil. He is not only a fake president, he is wanted for mass murder and crimes against humanity for his role in previous and ongoing genocide in Biafraland.

Under Japanese law an impostor is a common criminal and subject to citizens arrest. International diplomatic protocol as it relates to visiting heads of state is not applicable in this instance because whoever Abba Kyari is sending to Japan is not the real Buhari. We must make sure he is apprehended and handed over to the police in Japan.

Any legal fall-out emanating from any confrontation will end up in a Japanese court where we will be able to establish before the world that Jubril is indeed a fake Buhari.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-orders-ipob-members-in-japan-to-arrest-disgrace-buhari/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1165151530821017601

But there is no yam to eat in Japan. How you wan make dey do am naa? cheesy grin
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by jimyjames(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:

no no....you consulted nobody in the delta before lumpin them toghether with you....

ijaws,urhobos and others fought biafra....that is in history books....

deltans were very glad to point out biafran sympatizisers when federal goverment troops arrived....

You didn't read the history of the Biafran war well go back and read it again, cause southeast and South South regrouped and fought side by side With Biafra even had some Yoruba soldiers with a Yoruba commander

The ijaws and few other tribes from Niger Delta later joined Nigeria when they realized Biafra was loosing the war
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

You didn't read the history of the Biafran war well go back and read it again, cause southeast and South South regrouped and fought side by side With Biafra even had some Yoruba soldiers with a Yoruba commander

The ijaws and few other tribes from Niger Delta later joined Nigeria when they realized Biafra was loosing the war

Stop replying that fulani man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by tsdarkside(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

i read it....various sources....elders tellin us too what happened back then....

or una think we dont talk with each other in the delta....
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by tsdarkside(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
stefanbanach:
Stop replying that fulani man.

park....!!

una can shove una lies up una biafran butts....
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:

park....!!

una can shove una lies up una biafran butts....
The way prophet Mohammed shoved his uncircumcised penis in the butts of 6 year old aisha?
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by tsdarkside(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
stefanbanach:
The way prophet Mohammed shoved his uncircumcised penis in the butts of 6 year old aisha?

must you become nasty now.....??

you insult me and you await me to keep quiet....

sorry,but life doesnt work that way....
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:

must you become nasty now.....??

you insult me and you await me to keep quiet....

sorry,but life doesnt work that way....
See you. You talk bad about Ipob but when they talk about the paedophile of a prophet, you begin to explain.

Any of you fulani barbarians that will open your mouth and talk bad about Biafra, an ideology that we hold dear, an ideology we've lost millions of lives for, I will rubbish your Islam and the paedophile you worship.

An eye for an eye.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Damod88:

Kennedy was attacked and killed in America. Presidents are human beings and they can be attacked and possibly killed.If ipob want to kill buhari they should do it in Nigeria where the president spends most of his time instead of making empty threat of wanting to attack buhari in Japan, a highly secured country with some of the best security technologies. I will have taken ipob threat seriously if its members have carried out any attacks on government infrastructures in Nigeria. Ipob members are paper tigers. They don't seem to understand what they are fighting for. They also seem to be poorly educated and I don't think such unintelligent people can lead the igbo to liberation.
Really? grin

It wouldn't matter in which country any presdent is killed.

Igbos are poorly Educated? so who in the Nigerian Government is Highy educated? is it Nigerian president who have been accused of not possesing a Certificate?
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by durangokid: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

That will be last time IPOB will ever try the nonsense. They should try it pls. It will be an insult to Japanese security if they allow this miscreants close to the Nigerian President
. All of fuming think that those countries is Nigeria where the president or those in government are the maximum ruler, where you use the military or police to harass people, it doesn't happen there and let me tell you those knows everything that is happening in Nigeria more than you and me, IPOB will take their actions there and nothing will happen, nothing.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
baganas:

And you believe kanu will provide biafra for you and solve all these problem. The issue though is he run away from the course!
Nobody is waiting for Nnamdi KANU to bring Biafra. Truth is he can't. I know this is too hard for you to know. Millions of people for the sake of their children are saying it's enough. Don't you understand?
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by tsdarkside(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
stefanbanach:
See you. You talk bad about Ipob but when they talk about the paedophile of a prophet, you begin to explain.

Any of you fulani barbarians that will open your mouth and talk bad about Biafra, an ideology that we hold dear, an ideology we've lost millions of lives for, I will rubbish your Islam and the paedophile you worship.

An eye for an eye.

close your mouth....you have mouth odour....
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:

close your mouth....you have mouth odour....
we know the people with odour.

That's why you barbarians constantly wash your uncircumcised private parts in the mosques after worshipping the paedophile of a prophet.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by tsdarkside(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
stefanbanach:
we know the people with odour.

That's why you barbarians constantly wash your uncircumcised private parts in the mosques after worshipping the paedophile of a prophet.

you stink....!!

physicaly and mentaly....
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by bizzibodi(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
This is an impositor nnamdi kanu was killed during d army phyton dance raid,late nnamdi kanu cannot b this childish.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:

you stink....!!

physicaly and mentaly....
Go and wash your uncircumcised private parts in the mosques. Time to worship the paedophile.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by jimyjames(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:

i read it....various sources....elders tellin us too what happened back then....

or una think we dont talk with each other in the delta....

You have been misinformed my friend, just the way few Nigerians soldiers even with a Yoruba commander joined Biafra, a very few Niger Delta's might have joined Nigeria but that was after they realized Biafra was loosing the war

South East and South South fought side by side with Biafra against Nigeria

See the list of Biafran commanders

Odumegwu Ojukwu

Philip Effiong
 Alexander Madiebo
 Albert Okonkwo
 Victor Banjo 
 Ogbugo Kalu
 Joseph Achuzie
 Azum Asoya
 Mike Inveso
 Timothy Onwuatuegwu †
 Rolf Steiner
 Festus Akagha
 Lynn Garrison
 Taffy Williams
 Jonathan Uchendu
 Ogbo Oji (WIA)
 Humphrey Chukwuka
 H.M. Njoku
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
durangokid:
. All of fuming think that those countries is Nigeria where the president or those in government are the maximum ruler, where you use the military or police to harass people, it doesn't happen there and let me tell you those knows everything that is happening in Nigeria more than you and me, IPOB will take their actions there and nothing will happen, nothing.

Lol
Useless chest beaters. grin grin
Our president is an esteem guest of the Japanese govt. Do you think the Japanese govt will sit back and allow miscreant close to him. I laugh in Hausa
Kikikiki, you and your cohorts are ignoramuses
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Tareq1105: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
Simplyleo:
Okay

Kanu is mad.

What is the business of Yorubas with his separatist agenda?

We're Yorubas, we're Omoluabis. We're not Igbos and we can never be.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Wendybrown(f): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
Uteghe:
grin grin grin Kanu the Kanu. Using the mugus for personal gain.

serious mugus o and dem no no say na wetin dem even be b dat that's the irony of it.

1 Like

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Litmus: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
Nigeria politics, lol.

You know that in multiparty democracies such as Nigeria nearly half the electorate are never happy with the party in power and never satisfied with the policies of the party in power irrespective of how well those policies are implemented and the resultant favourable benefits to general citizens of the country. Now imagine that, due to miracle, opponents of Buhari and his party in Japan successfully assaulted Buhari when he arrives in Japan and Buhari’s supporters in Nigeria did not go ethnic on the imagined or actual ethnic groups that attacked Buhari in Japan, what will be the outcome in years to come?

Answer, from then on, every Nigerian president or leading politicians that goes abroad, no matter how dire or brilliant they are in their roles, will be subject to attacks by Nigerians that support the opposition.

This is subject to best scenario in which no tribal conflict arises and no foreign nations security or police services intervene to make arrests.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by tsdarkside(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

You have been misinformed my friend, just the way few Nigerians soldiers even with a Yoruba commander joined Biafra, a very few Niger Delta's might have joined Nigeria but that was after they realized Biafra was loosing the war

South East and South South fought side by side with Biafra against Nigeria

See the list of Biafran commanders

Odumegwu Ojukwu

Philip Effiong
 Alexander Madiebo
 Albert Okonkwo
 Victor Banjo 
 Ogbugo Kalu
 Joseph Achuzie
 Azum Asoya
 Mike Inveso
 Timothy Onwuatuegwu †
 Rolf Steiner
 Festus Akagha
 Lynn Garrison
 Taffy Williams
 Jonathan Uchendu
 Ogbo Oji (WIA)
 Humphrey Chukwuka
 H.M. Njoku

misinformed my foot....i guess my parents were lying to me too....
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by jimyjames(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:

misinformed my foot....i guess my parents were lying to me too....

Yes they did, or they were amongst the few that joined Nigeria
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Emilokoiyawon: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
Could it be true that the real Buhari is dead? undecided

Could it be true that the real GEJ is dead?
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by durangokid: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Lol
Useless chest beaters. grin grin
Our president is an esteem guest of the Japanese govt. Do you think the Japanese govt will sit back and allow miscreant close to him. I laugh in Hausa
Kikikiki, you and your cohorts are ignoramuses
. Listen I don't have any cohort here because to me it is not my business if buhari is attached or no, what I am telling you is the treats by the north is outdated, the north has no Monopoly of violence, all of you treathen Igbos how are you going to loot their property will be surprised who will lose more right from oil Wells and other business, but I bet you, no single cow can leave south and once again I told you Dangote Will become the poorest African just over night including others, this is not fallacy.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by tsdarkside(m): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

Yes they did, or they were amongst the few that joined Nigeria

what....?? angry angry

you have finished insultin me,na my parents you wan insult now too....!? angry angry
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by jimyjames(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:

what....?? angry angry

you have finished insultin me,na my parents you wan insult now too....!? angry angry

Lol ask yourself don't asked me, it is whatever you think it is, from South South to South East all fought side by side against Nigeria, that's the truth
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by str8talk1: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
michelz:
Nnamdi Kanu is simply acting in line with his position as the leader of the terrorist organization called IPOB,as such, his actions don't surprise any well-thinking Nigerian.

I only pity the many IPOB miscreants who are willing tools for his manipulation and other Igbos who have refused to speak out against his excesses.
This is typically how chaos; loss of lives and destruction of properties start.
You remember how the civil war and Book Haram menace started?

I just hope the brash Igbos are ready for it.
The world is watching.

bring it on!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) / Bayelsa2015: View Total Results Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.