Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (61693 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Court Revokes Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, Orders IPOB Leader’s Arrest / BREAKING!!! IPOB Moves To Disgrace Buhari At UN General Assembly In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Pyroex(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
michelz:
Nnamdi Kanu is simply acting in line with his position as the leader of the terrorist organization called IPOB,as such, his actions don't surprise any well-thinking Nigerian.

I only pity the many IPOB miscreants who are willing tools for his manipulation and other Igbos who have refused to speak out against his excesses.
This is typically how chaos; loss of lives and destruction of properties start.
You remember how the civil war and Book Haram menace started?

I just hope the brash Igbos are ready for it.
The world is watching.

You no well at all
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Chicastle: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Since the Nigerian court will not ask for his DNA, Japanese style all the way!!!
Modified:

The same thing that concerned the Nigerian president with the Biafrans!!!
you too much guy. he wanted to be smart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Chicastle: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:
we double dare una....!!

none of us dared to do something like this to jonathan although he was a dunce....

try it....!!
go sit down
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by pseudonomer: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

Haven't you heard of presidents been attacked and killed? The president of America John. F. Kennedy was shot and killed

That’s intelligently planned assassination... Not just some set of individuals trying to beat up a president. If Buhari is to visit Germany, Japan or any goddamn country... wherever is going to be, the host country and the Nigerian Government would ensure a very tight high intelligence security.

1 Like

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Chicastle: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
michelz:
Nnamdi Kanu is simply acting in line with his position as the leader of the terrorist organization called IPOB,as such, his actions don't surprise any well-thinking Nigerian.

I only pity the many IPOB miscreants who are willing tools for his manipulation and other Igbos who have refused to speak out against his excesses.
This is typically how chaos; loss of lives and destruction of properties start.
You remember how the civil war and Book Haram menace started?

I just hope the brash Igbos are ready for it.
The world is watching.
you won't shut up there? are you educated than kanu? How many minister or both past and present President is more educated than him? You think he don't know what he says? or you think he just wakes up and start speaking? If so, how come they don't arrest him there? He speak what you consider evil but yet he walks free there does that tell you anything?

1 Like

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by BluntBoy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
King44:
I partially agree with some things you said but on this he is actually right did you remember that during his first four years he was looking so tiny all of a sudden he came back looking fat his wrinkled skin poshed up we were even making jest of him with pictures of him having six packs that was before nnamdi KANU ever said anything relating to it, the new Buhari is jubril

Was he not looking fresh before he became president?

If yes, why do you think it is impossible for one to undergo enough rest and right diet to regain freshness?

Sickness, worries, and many other factors can make one frail. Once you take some leave of whatever is stressing you, you should improve.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by BluntBoy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

Haven't you heard of presidents been attacked and killed? The president of America John. F. Kennedy was shot and killed

That was in the 60s, my friends. That was many years ago.

No one would dare conceive of it in today's world.

Abraham Lincoln was easily murdered because only one policeman was keeping watch. It was easy back then. But it is basically inconceivable to think of assassinating Trump.

If JF Kennedy was president today, it would be impossible to take aim at him from a window because State Security would be covering every angle, from every conceivable windows and rooftops, through laptops and surveillance helicopters.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Brightchibuzor: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
Zoo must fall, expect only they allow us to go.

1 Like

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Glink2018(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Ndigbolugi spoted

Osu spotted
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Glink2018(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
donprinyo:

continue masturbating on it. AKPAMU

Osu . Son of Belial
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Damod88: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
gypsey:
Don't mind them Ignoramuses. they have been brainwashed to believe that a president is Invincible.

Kennedy was attacked and killed in America. Presidents are human beings and they can be attacked and possibly killed.If ipob want to kill buhari they should do it in Nigeria where the president spends most of his time instead of making empty threat of wanting to attack buhari in Japan, a highly secured country with some of the best security technologies. I will have taken ipob threat seriously if its members have carried out any attacks on government infrastructures in Nigeria. Ipob members are paper tigers. They don't seem to understand what they are fighting for. They also seem to be poorly educated and I don't think such unintelligent people can lead the igbo to liberation.

1 Like

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by tsdarkside(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chicastle:
go sit down

do us the favour....lets see how stvpid you people realy are....
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Damod88: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chicastle:
you won't shut up there? are you educated than kanu? How many minister or both past and present President is more educated than him? You think he don't know what he says? or you think he just wakes up and start speaking? If so, how come they don't arrest him there? He speak what you consider evil but yet he walks free there does that tell you anything?

But some of kanu statements are irrational.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by tsdarkside(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
PapaAdanna:

The whole of Ur generation would be glad to have even a low budget form of jonathan

Non entity

if we didnt dared to touch jonathan,that dunce,what make una think we will tolerate you people touching buhari....??

before you ipobian scumbags go over una heads,remember many of us voted buhari....
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by dapperman(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mtcheew. How many of them dey Japan

You think Japanese govt na moi moi abi?
Dem invite a President then some misfits wan come cause problem?

Japanese people are orderly, law abiding and respectful people. If IPOB try pim, dem go see fire.

Nonsense
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by jimyjames(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

That was in the 60s, my friends. That was many years ago.

No one would dare conceive of it in today's world.

Abraham Lincoln was easily murdered because only one policeman was keeping watch. It was easy back then. But it is basically inconceivable to think of assassinating Trump.

If JF Kennedy was president today, it would be impossible to take aim at him from a window because State Security would be covering every angle, from every conceivable windows and rooftops, through laptops and surveillance helicopters.

It might be hard but not impossible, and it's very possible in Nigeria Buhari can be killed cause the Nigerian security is not that good
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
deltateam:
Yar'dua goons wanted to play a fast one on Nigerians when the man died but sanity prevailed.

One thing I am thinking which the picture up there is showing is how can a wrinkled, frail man suddenly become young and energetic. Why is nobody thinking?
Nigerians are not good thinkers. Why would Nigerians think of digging and researching if this man is the real buhari when they're busy looking for what to eat?
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by BluntBoy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

It might be hard but not impossible, and it's very possible in Nigeria Buhari can be killed cause the Nigerian security is not that good

You are judging Nigerian security based on the services that the masses get grin

Bro, that is far from the reality of things.

Ever wondered why our security teams always performed better abroad? It is because they are actually very good when they want to be. Unfortunately, only a few people enjoy the good of these security teams.

1 Like

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by michelz: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Bridget95:
I don't support Nnamdi kanu on this useless order. Where can they see buhari? Japanese security is too tight.let kanu not put innocent Igbos in danger oo
Your type is rare; a lot of Igbos find it extremely hard to reason soundly like this.
What does it take for a calculated program to be carried out on a people? Just plain stupidity, and maybe laced with unreasonable ego.
Check all over the world concerning wars and unrests, you'd find some common attributes:
(1) Plain stupidity
(2) Unnecessary ego

The civil war in Nigeria was an eye opener for people who want to learn.
The war was completely unnecessary, and it wasn't supposed to be against Igbos. But what happened? Out of plain stupidity and ego,Igbos bought in on the war that they were not in anyway prepared for and wasn't theirs.

Ojukwu said that thousands of Igbos were killed in the north,how about millions that were killed during the war that he was ill-prepared for? Don't forget that at the heat of the war,he ran away and left millions of people to perish. Tell me,was it necessary?

That is why reasonable Igbo elites have been crying out against the excesses of IPOB.

Currently, southeast enjoys relative peace. Southeast just needs to come together lawfully (not by violence) and elect leaders that will be responsible and carry out the mandate of the people.

Igbos can do this by implementing an Igbo consciousness across all political divides in the southeast. Then from there,national interest follows.

Yorubas have done this, Northerners are doing this and same with other ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Uteghe(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
greenandy:

You are the mugu.

You say you have a president who you cannot meet.

Leave Biafra matter, you indolent fellow.

Even if Nnamdi Kanu becomes a multi billionaire, your one kobo is not there.

That's why I'm hailing him. He's taken full advantage of the rampant illiteracy in the South east. Kanu my man.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by tsdarkside(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

its better you keep shvt before you get yourself arrested....

sowore was not bothered either talkin trash before he was picked up by dss....
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by jimyjames(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are judging Nigerian security based on the services that the masses get grin

Bro, that is far from the reality of things.

Ever wondered why our security teams always performed better abroad? It is because they are actually very good when they want to be. Unfortunately, only a few people enjoy the good of these security teams.

The Nigerian security don't we have Igbos amongst the Nigerian security? All we need is an igbo man with a brave heart to do it, kamikaze
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by jimyjames(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:

its better you keep shvt before you get yourself arrested....

sowore was not bothered either talkin trash before he was picked up by dss....

Whether am picked up or not that doesn't change the fact about what I said
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by tsdarkside(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

The Nigerian security don't we have Igbos amongst the Nigerian security? All we need is an igbo man with a brave heart to do it, kamikaze

look how you dey talk....when nobody hires any igbo now,you will start crying marginalization....

margi ko,margarine ni....

why the hell would anybody hire any igbo after they read what you just wrote....??

use your head....
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by PapaAdanna: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:

if we didnt dared to touch jonathan,that dunce,what make una think we will tolerate you people touching buhari....??

before you ipobian scumbags go over una heads,remember many of us voted buhari....

Why am I not surprised?

Now I know where u are coming from... I can't banter with u since u can compare an illiterate with GEJ.

I rest my caae
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by tsdarkside(m): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Why am I not surprised?

Now I know where u are coming from... I can't banter with u since u can compare an illiterate with GEJ.

I rest my caae

you mean that shoeless dunce....??
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by incentive: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
This is unfair! touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. Buhari is the President of the whole Nation; Biafrans has nothing to do with him.
If IPOB is for Biafrans; then they should focus on things of Biafrans. They're trying to bite morethan what the can chew.
Disrespecting him doesn't make you a gaint
I'm from SE. But truth must be told and made clear.
My advice to Nnamdi Kanu is that he should not allow the good of IPOB to be evil spoken of meaning him and his agent should not do that which is planning to do to Mr. President.
Great warriors are sometimes destroyed when the begin to tempt great warrior like them who trouble them not.
This will effect the whole Nation this is not Ike's stuff please.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by jimyjames(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:

look how you dey talk....when nobody hires any igbo now,you will start crying marginalization....

margi ko,margarine ni....

why the hell would anybody hire any igbo after they read what you just wrote....??

use your head....

Nigerians will always hire Igbos they need us more than we need them, even if Biafra is actualized, Igbos will still do business and own properties in Nigeria we are global citizens
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Docka: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
This guy is just claiming glory that he does not deserve,if your stupid followers try anything stupid the y will be delt with by the japan authorities say no to biafra and nnamdi kanu nonsense.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by tsdarkside(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
jimyjames:

Nigerians will always hire Igbos they need us more than we need them, even if Biafra is actualized, Igbos will still do business and own properties in Nigeria we are global citizens

i wouldnt be sure about that....after you insulted the shittholians for so many years ,you realy think they will go easy on you....??

go near delta and see if they will not immediatly declare war on your biafran butts....
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by jimyjames(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:

i wouldnt be sure about that....after you insulted the shittholians for so many years ,you realy think they will go easy on you....??

go near delta and see if they will not immediatly declare war on your biafran butts....

What war? Delare war on us for what? Niger Delta people fought Nigeria side by side with us for 3 yrs from 1967 to 1970 they are biafrans
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by inyenejo(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
Arrest the terrorist impostor in Japan nothing will happen....Abasi ibom eyong awod buharigg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What We Will Do If Border Closure Remains –Ghana Traders Union / Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) / Inside Tinubu's Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.