Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Some were Born Alpha Male, Some Learn It, Others Prefer To Remain Boring - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some were Born Alpha Male, Some Learn It, Others Prefer To Remain Boring (3023 Views)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Some were Born Alpha Male, Some Learn It, Others Prefer To Remain Boring by Adonko(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kingsteve:
Weren't we once 'ju' men before?
It's normal.
It's a learning process...
yea bro you are right but you see some male folks don't even know things have changed now as a result they ought to have also gotten new instrument in line with the current change but HeLl No they still stuck in thier medieval era of handling women siting all kinds of nonsense law ....but when they become victim to these ladies they start to cry foul creating all sort of threads in romance section grin soliciting for sympathy.

I can relate very well with op gone are those days ..a lady had to sleep in my house twice in final year all in pretense that she want to study a particular course with me before the exam day , since I could not muster any courage to fvck her from 100-final year ...she slept bare in my house on two occasions in both first and second semester... I was still naive,even though am not a virgin cos I have had quite some few ladies in the uni too,but still I had no boldness to initiate a sexual conversation both night grin, the wan wen e come pain me pass be say as I give her pillow she reject am say she nu dey like pillow except she put head for person chest or she sleep without pillow..her head was in my chest for the better part of the night and nothing happened cheesy

Chaii if I think Na eeeh I go just wan slap myself for such show of stupidity and foolishness cheesy.

Learning and the application of it is part of human life ....respect to red pill and other related materials.

2 Likes

Re: Some were Born Alpha Male, Some Learn It, Others Prefer To Remain Boring by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Well in my opinion, high self esteem is an alternative understanding of who an alpha male is, and I consider someone with a low self-esteem as boring. Unless you can prove otherwise.

IMHO being an alpha male has nothing to do with how you view yourself and more to do with WHO YOU ARE and your ATTITUDE.

I believe and advocate for the need of all reasonable human being, not just the male folk to be of high self esteem always, that way you have your fulfilled life intact. I don't see how it's possible for someone with a low self-esteem to have a fulfilled live unless he gets everything readily made without having to work for them.

Many alpha males out there who aint got shiiit going for their lives, apart from being top dog, while many low self esteem people have successful rewarding lives... being an alpha male aint got NOTHING to do with having a fulfilled life.

Or maybe you have your own definition of fulfilled life. Let's see.

to me, a fulfilled life is one where you have cross-checked EVERYTHING that you have aimed to achieve, thus it has all to do with each and every person's desire in life.

ubunja:

Why does talk of Alpha trigger you so much

are you new on NL?! EVERY post that I reply triggers me .... The fact that you only focus on such post is YOUR problem.

[img]https://media1./images/0b962eec4326651eddc67113aea98c83/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Some were Born Alpha Male, Some Learn It, Others Prefer To Remain Boring by JayBaronJay: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
iKillACommunist:
Dude u want to be alpha, you have to start lifting weights religiously plus change ur diet and eat manly foods eg sweet potatoes and chicken breasts and stop making women a priority in ur life.

Also I will advise u to see your doctor to check your testosterone levels to make sure it is not low.

How far bro. I no fit check email oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FOUR GIRLS RAPED ONE MAN IN ABIA STATE / “i’m 35yr Old, Inlove With My Mom’s Best Friend - I Want To Marry Her / Might Commit Murder Tonight, Gay Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.