Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother (5098 Views)

How 22 Years Old Son Impregnates Mom 40 Years Old Friend (Video) / School Son Impregnates His School Mother ( Full Details) || Olowu Blog / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother by Brika: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
An hilarious conversation between a "school mother" and her "school son" leaked to the internet in which the school mother claimed to be pregnant for her school son.

Kemi who happen to be the school mother as indicated in the chat claimed to enjoy the "big manhood" of his school son, Daniel. "Don't thank me joor! I enjoyed everything I swear. Your "manhood" is very much big than my boyfriend own", she revealed. The school son also acknowledged how happy he was as his school mum made his night.

The drama begins when Kemi in a voice note sent to Daniel claimed to be pregnant for him. Daniel eventually is not ready to take responsibility for the pregnancy. He asked for the reason Kemi didn't take the contraceptive drug after the sex which she claimed to be financially incapable to buy any drug then.

Now, Kemi is pleading with her school son to not leave her but the school son is referring her back to her boyfriend.

https://foxmeek.com/viral/drama-as-school-son-impregnates-school-mother

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother by WonderManly(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
ftc ..real inside life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
School mother and son.. In fact school parent kee you there.

I never trust that sh*t including Male and female bestie.. All na scam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother by marlow1962(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kids that are supposed to make their parents proud are not giving their parents another work load.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother by donbachi(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hahaha...abeg na wetin dem go become now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother by Chiemerie8(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
donbachi:
Hahaha...abeg na wetin dem go become now?
The school son go graduate to school dad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother by BBBmall25: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
This Happen To Me When I Was In Jss1 Back In 2006, And She Was In Ss3. Mehn, I Made The Bae Even Lost Interest In Our Senior Waec Just Not To Loose Me. But Shaa, Shit Happen, She's Now A Baby Mama To Someone With 4 Kids. Dat's De Power Of Sweet Kondo, Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother by EbukaHades10(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2019
School "son" and school "mother" that can't construct good English. What is "its not me that "pregnant" u?

These ones na money miss road

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother by Maxtro: 7:46am On Aug 24, 2019
Follow the time of each message and you'll know someone is playing with your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother by lmm4real: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2019
Hummmmm I comment my reserve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother by Olorunnim: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2019
School mother and child that can't spell correctly sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother by Gadafii: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2019
"Is not me that pregnant u..." grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Gadafii:
"Is not me that pregnant u..." grin
hey! God! School son

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop patronizing runs-girls? Help A Son / This Photo Got Me Laughing Hard / Have You Ever Fallen In Love Thru NL? (strictly For The Guys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.