Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,271 members, 7,957,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? (67036 Views)

Three Nigerians Indicted Over $6m Fraud In US / EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by 12inchDickson: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2019
I am happy they are getting arrested one hy one
Useless motherfuckers making legit hustlers look like a lazy pig �
Tufiakwa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Olamilekxy(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2019
Uteghe:
grin Which tribe is he from?
Nigeria amaka
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Tomiwa69(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:
Afonjas make una choke untop wetin no concern una undecided undecided
Ndigbolugi�

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by daddytime(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2019
jrusky:
Sorry why making mockery of big deal out of this? I'm not supporting yahoo or fraudster infact they must be ruthlessly dealt with but haven't said that does not necessarily mean no one can spend his money as he want or to be exposing everybody who are spending their money as they want to FBI or whatever.

Moreover that good for nothing Trump should be the last leader any Africa nation should coporate with in any term he and his govt don't deserve it.

I repeat again anyone involve in fraud should receive no mercy.

Bullcrap...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by WorWorBoy: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:
Afonjas make una choke untop wetin no concern una undecided undecided
You want to cry?

The point is 99% of your Igbo brothers are all Criminals grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by israelmao(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2019
I thank mother that gave birth to me and my father for the manner in which they had both trained me and above all God Almighty. Godliness with contentment is a great gain.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by starbuck(f): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2019
WorWorBoy:
You want to cry?

The point is 99% of your Igbo brothers are call Criminals grin grin

At least better than be called a ritualists / skull miners
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by olajizz01(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2019
Uteghe:
His name is victor chukwu
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by jrusky(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2019
Sterope:
Why are you talking from both sides of your mouth?

Are you saying they shouldn't make mockery of a fraud who made mockery of others?

I don't like Trump or the US but my feelings for them doesn'tmean we should support crime.

Are you alright Is the guy spraying dollar confirmed as a fraudster? Is there any part of the post that says the guy is a fraudster

Pls make comment in correspond to the post ok.
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2019
Uteghe:
Biafra of course

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by RexTramadol1: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2019
bonnylight003:
To be honest...
Most of the tribal bigots on this forum are actually..low class Yahoo boys from the western enclave of Nigeria...
...they actually do envy this FBI 80....what's the essence of their scam ..even with rituals and fetish skull mining..if not to be like this boys..
With that..they only end up with a Benz and maybe few change..

EFCC has arrested more than a 200 of this local Yahoo boys between May and August..

Yet with each arrest we still see these same people abuse EFCC ..telling them to focus more on politicians...naira Marley gain frame cos of arrest ..and some even became marlians..and are proud of same..

Deep down in the mind of all this nairaland bigots jerks..they want and wish to flex and be like this boys..but when they fail.. idiots come online to abuse their gods.. thinking that will take em outta depression.

Crime is bad..so bad.....e no get tribe or location..

But tribalising crime is worst...is naturally born outta of envy.. especially for naija..wey some tribe dey claim saint...wherebe say na Dem the house all crimes..

I'd have supported you, but further reading made me deduce that you're also tribalising crime.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Osobi32(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2019
Whenever I see a guy spraying money like this I just look away and smile. My grandpa use to say.... When u work hard to make money you will be wise in spending it. This guys and our politicians are the reason majority of Nigerian ladies have lost their dignity and young boys want to emulate them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by JobsandSchools: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2019
Very bad
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by micflo28(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2019
Questionable wealth.. when you meet them and ask them their source of wealth...they scream "Oil and Gas"...they become motivational speakers preaching hardwork...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by greypencils: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2019
Simplep:
Jail them all

Say no to crime

The people I pity most are people working legitimately abroad,i hope it won't affect them and the ones planning to go abroad.
Nigeria's bad reputation is affecting everyone abroad. It starts from the extra stupid searches at the airports

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by TundeBricklayer: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2019
Teewhy2:
The truth is many who work hard and made their money legitimately will not be spending money the way these people use it for show off in parties, am still looking for a day where Dangote, Otedola, Ovia will be spray cash like this in parties.
I was in discussion with an expatriate here in Lagos and he said it is very easy to know when a Nigerian employee start making extra money from a company that their dress sense and taste will change and they will become loud even more than people who earns more than them.
Go and read the story of Otedola and African Petroleum (AP) how it was fraudulently acquired by Otedola during Obasanjo regime, even Global com, they are all criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by nwamabo247(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2019
Oem18:

Search for Scoan on Google
i know about it but tranportation,manpower,and logistices has been the hindering factor
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by emirateprince: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2019
I hate scammers
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Maket: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Time shall cone for Pretty mike too.

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by jimyjames(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2019
fk001:
Flat heads like celebrating illegal things

people thought that he hustled the money, some that are doing legal business will be intimidated by him they will start asking God what did they do wrong where did they get it wrong. But the saner ones that has foresight already knew that no one that work legit will throw his money down the drain like he did.

Dangote no fit do am

Otedola no fit do am

Dantata no fit do am

Adeleke no fit do am

So many rich men cannot do it.

Most of the wealth of an easterner is questionable

Will you shut up, almost every Nigerians wealth is questionable even dangote just because he has the connections doesn't mean his 100% legal , spraying money is our tradition whether legal money or not

4 Likes

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by chelsea1116(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2019
daddytime:
And he was obviously being celebrated, revered, given titles and hailed to the high heavens as a hardworking, smart and generous philanthropist, while the original legitimate hard workers will be looked down upon and probably bounced from that same event.

As we write here, so many like him are still being worshipped today in our neighborhoods and even places of worships.

This is the sad reality to how low we have descended as a nation and people.
God will punish anybody that will counter your comment.
You spoke very well and more than i would.

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by WorWorBoy: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by chuckjonesbaba(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2019
Uteghe:

You are a big FOOL. You are talking about tribe while these criminals are spawning everyday and messing up our image in the international community. Every tribe is guilty of this menace. Even our so called government officials, pastors and security agencies are all involved. Bribery and corruption, fake prophets, exam malpractice, infact we are a stupid nation by ignoring the canker worm eating us deep and still engaging in tribal bashing. I have vowed to expose to the FBI and EFCC any scammer or fraudster that I come across again irrespective of tribal affiliation.

2 Likes

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by semyman: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2019
The churches have a role in all these mess
With all their prosperity by fire by force

5 Likes

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Cyriloha(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2019
Na envy go kill dem all
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by cenaman(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2019
By their names we shall know them. tell me your name and i will tell you who you are.

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Divineayo(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2019
You steal someones hard earned money them you spend it lavishly without sense ,and they'll be calling it hustle, hustle my foot wetin no good no good. When he gets to court let him tell the judge that he is just hustling���

3 Likes

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Femeto: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Even Dangote wouldn't spend money like this.

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Divineayo(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2019
semyman:
The churches have a role in all these mess
With all their prosperity by fire by force
The pastor too dey hustle for him tithe

2 Likes

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by jrusky(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2019
daddytime:

Bullcrap...

Yea it will be a bullcrap because only criminal don't trust people how they make their money.

Only a thief will recognise thief footprint on the rock nah.

The thread just asked a question suddenly all of you turn it to fraudster scene with no confirmation or indictment.

So if I go to Mallam with my Naira and exchange it dollars at 1dollar note or 5 dollar note and decided to spray it on my friend so that has made me a fraudster bah Pls exchange just 300 or 500k to 1 dollar or 5 dollar note and i just spray just some of it and and someone see me and started shouting dollar and afterall i have nust spray N300k equivalent do the calculation yourself and stop blablaring.

All I'm saying is spraying dollars does not mean fraudster anyone who call it fraud scene has as serious poverty brain.

I repeat any fraudster caught should receive no mercy thst is my take. And if you are not pls with my stand hang yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) / Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.