Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? (67034 Views)

Three Nigerians Indicted Over $6m Fraud In US / EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Mizwisdom(f): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2019
Igbo kwenu, zwenu, kwenu, kwezwenu ooooooo. grin
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by kenkel: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2019
daddytime:
And he was obviously being celebrated, revered, given titles and hailed to the high heavens as a hardworking, smart and generous philanthropist, while the original legitimate hard workers will be looked down upon and probably bounced from that same event.

As we write here, so many like him are still being worshipped today in our neighborhoods and even places of worships.

This is the sad reality to how low we have descended as a nation and people.
you are absolutely right
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Divineayo(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2019
Just think of a nation that will be far more corrupt than nigeria,and you instantly think of Biafra . Abeg those flat head they destroy Nigeria image

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Angelfrost(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2019
A nation where we worship money... People show up with so much flamboyance, and no one has the common sense to query the source of such largess...

But black men sha... How many wealthy and self-made billionaires from other races indulge in such show off?... Will it kill these criminals to keep a low profile FFS?

2 Likes

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2019
WorWorBoy:
You want to cry?

The point is 99% of your Igbo brothers are all Criminals grin grin

We accept, just like 99% of Yoruba brothers are into skull mining and internet fraud as well.....double blessing from the brown roof republic .....
Retarded Brian.....

Mods do the needful pls,....Nairaland is becoming a children's play ground
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by loopman: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:
Afonjas make una choke untop wetin no concern una undecided undecided

They are gradually stereotyping your tribe as fraudulent criminals, you are shouting afonja as if that will change the narrative gradually webbing around your tribe

3 Likes

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by loopman: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

We accept, just like 99% of Yoruba brothers are into skull mining and internet fraud as well.....double blessing from the brown roof republic .....
Retarded Brian.....

Mods do the needful pls,....Nairaland is becoming a children's play ground

Remind me where Okija shrine is located again

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by loopman: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Go and read the story of Otedola and African Petroleum (AP) how it was fraudulently acquired by Otedola during Obasanjo regime, even Global com, they are all criminals.

Oga bricklayer, tell us the story and let us know why they are still growing stronger.
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2019
loopman:

Remind me where the deadliest Shrine and dirty ritual performers are found jn Nigeria.....

We were told not to come out during a fetish ceremony that can snatch away your head at Ikorodo Lagos State....

So don't come here telling me about shrine when Yoruba's are the masters of shrine
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by LewinskyMon: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2019
daddytime:
And he was obviously being celebrated, revered, given titles and hailed to the high heavens as a hardworking, smart and generous philanthropist, while the original legitimate hard workers will be looked down upon and probably bounced from that same event.

As we write here, so many like him are still being worshipped today in our neighborhoods and even places of worships.

cool
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by LewinskyMon: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2019
Uteghe:
grin Which tribe is he from?
Uganda / Kampala / the land of the East shocked
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Sterope(f): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2019
We've been furnished with a video of one of the 80 Nigerians indicted for a multimillion dollar internet scam in the US.

Victor Ifeanyi Chukwu, who's the 53rd person on the 80 man list, was seen in a throwback video, spraying wads of cash at a friend's wedding in Lagos.

jrusky:

Are you alright Is the guy spraying dollar confirmed as a fraudster? Is there any part of the post that says the guy is a fraudster

Pls make comment in correspond to the post ok.
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by daddytime(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2019
chelsea1116:

God will punish anybody that will counter your comment.
You spoke very well and more than i would.

Thanks jare

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by StPete: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2019
daddytime:

This is absolutely correct. Reminds me of a recent event where one of my acquaintance and I entered an event. While me who does my 9-5 job in peace was not even looked at twice, the other guy who is a Yahoo guy was venerated, highly praised and the ladies looked at him with lust because of the big car he is using.

3 Likes

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Reeses: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2019
fk001:
Flat heads like celebrating illegal things

people thought that he hustled the money, some that are doing legal business will be intimidated by him they will start asking God what did they do wrong where did they get it wrong. But the saner ones that has foresight already knew that no one that work legit will throw his money down the drain like he did.

Dangote no fit do am

Otedola no fit do am

Dantata no fit do am

Adeleke no fit do am

So many rich men cannot do it.

Most of the wealth of an easterner is questionable
You are delude man you forgot to put in Tinubu I guess your keyboard choked when you got to that . It's you either you live in the cave or your need help ..Because most of the wire fraud or marriage fraud in US are you fucking yourbas that we hear about all the time come to Houston,Maryland,New Jersey it's all yll..So stop with your weak bashing towards igbos because yll are in the same boat men..I will keep writing the petition to my house of reps until yll are send out of this country and I call on US Embassy in Nigeria to do there freaking jobs stop sending us these criminals over here.

3 Likes

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by katlord(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2019
Angelfrost:
A nation where we worship money... People show up with so much flamboyance, and no one has the common sense to query the source of such largess...

But black men sha... How many wealthy and self-made billionaires from other races indulge in such show off?... Will it kill these criminals to keep a low profile FFS?

That's their problem really oooo

They do bad things and have the effrontery to live loud including social media presence

In the movie "scar face", when Tony Montana started having connection and making it big in coke Biz, his boss told him emphatically " in this business, high fliers don't last" and he was right after all that happened

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by katlord(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2019
loopman:

This kontri sha!
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by XANDERBOY85: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2019
fk001:
Flat heads like celebrating illegal things

people thought that he hustled the money, some that are doing legal business will be intimidated by him they will start asking God what did they do wrong where did they get it wrong. But the saner ones that has foresight already knew that no one that work legit will throw his money down the drain like he did.

Dangote no fit do am

Otedola no fit do am

Dantata no fit do am

Adeleke no fit do am

So many rich men cannot do it.

Most of the wealth of an easterner is questionable

You need to do yourself a favour and shut up! You expose your idiocy, bigotry and crass stupidity with every subsequent bile-filled post you make on the so called 'flat heads'!

What's your own ethnicity? I'll wager the biggest crooks that have stolen Nigeria blind come from there! You only notice the crooks from the 'flat heads' because you despise them so intensely and anything they do just rubs you the wrong way! smiley
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by TundeBricklayer: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2019
loopman:

Oga bricklayer, tell us the story and let us know why they are still growing stronger.
Use your Google and search how he fraudulently acquired AP

https://medium.com/@TundeObidele/the-fraudulent-nigerian-forbes-billionaires-c1a2e772e421

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by guvna(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2019
daddytime:

You hit the nail on the head. Sad indead...
Many more of this to come though...shamed thieves
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by DavidEsq(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2019
daddytime:

OMO i saw one video like that and was wondering if the money was real money o. My heart was just doing me voom voom like that. I was so embarrassed and n went to work very angry the next morning. I was jus sorrying for myself throughout that week. cry cry cry cry. I was talking to myself, like "God, when"?

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by xcelentattitude(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2019
Eêyan ti Convictus Obi grin

Convictus Obi person
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by XANDERBOY85: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2019
Reeses:

You are delude man you forgot to put in Tinubu I guess your keyboard choked when you got to that . It's you either you live in the cave or your need help ..Because most of the wire fraud or marriage fraud in US are you fucking yourbas that we hear about all the time come to Houston,Maryland,New Jersey it's all yll..So stop with your weak bashing towards igbos because yll are in the same boat men..I will keep writing the petition to my house of reps until yll are send out of this country and I call on US Embassy in Nigeria to do there freaking jobs stop sending us these criminals over here.

Thank you! These people have an over-bloated sense of superiority! They see themselves as angels compared to the Ndigbo! I don't know where this disgusting attitude comes from!

The way they despise us, one would have thought 'one Nigeria' would be history by now! But no....they still wanna keep sharing the same country with the very people the can't stand the sight of!

Ndigbo WILL NOT CHANGE FOR ANY DISGRUNTLED AND HATE-FILLED ASSHOLE, so if anyone has a problem with our attitude, then tough! They should make concerted efforts to get us out of 'one Nigeria' so they can keep the country all to themselves...kinda like the Malaysians did with Singapore!

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Studyinchina200(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2019
That’s Nigeria for you.

daddytime:

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by uvie66: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2019
bonnylight003:
To be honest...
Most of the tribal bigots on this forum are actually..low class Yahoo boys from the western enclave of Nigeria...
...they actually do envy this FBI 80....what's the essence of their scam ..even with rituals and fetish skull mining..if not to be like this boys..
With that..they only end up with a Benz and maybe few change..

EFCC has arrested more than a 200 of this local Yahoo boys between May and August..

Yet with each arrest we still see these same people abuse EFCC ..telling them to focus more on politicians...naira Marley gain frame cos of arrest ..and some even became marlians..and are proud of same..

Deep down in the mind of all this nairaland bigots jerks..they want and wish to flex and be like this boys..but when they fail.. idiots come online to abuse their gods.. thinking that will take em outta depression.

Crime is bad..so bad.....e no get tribe or location..

But tribalising crime is worst...is naturally born outta of envy.. especially for naija..wey some tribe dey claim saint...wherebe say na Dem the house all crimes..
nonsense talk, is it a coincidence that this type of crime is peculiar to a certain chukwudi.
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Kenturkey048(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2019
Uteghe:
today na Igbo clicks..because they av gat a snitch...no forget say na Yoruba's do wire wire pass......
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Timijo(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2019
The rate of crime in Nigeria now is alarming and it starts from the heads but our anti-corruption bodies are not prosecuting the corrupt heads because of one useless immunity. Imagine a serving governor who did double voters card registration, he was left in power but the workers that registered him were sacked. Is this not a grievous injustice? Many of these corrupt leaders are walking freely and stealing more money.
So tell me why won't there be massive corruption in Nigeria and among Nigerians outside the country?
It is very disgraceful the way innocent Nigerians are treated abroad. I was online yesterday and one American guy told a Nigerian that he doesn't want to have anything to do with Nigerians. Truthfully, the Nigerian guy is a scammer. Is this not shameful to us as a nation?
Many of us show less concern when it comes to corruption and we console ourselves with these slogans: "Everybody does it, no one is holy, everybody is corrupt, etc."

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by bcashy: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:
Afonjas make una choke untop wetin no concern una undecided undecided

See this one! grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Ur brother dey among? Abeg say bye bye!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by masseratti: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2019
bonnylight003:
To be honest...
Most of the tribal bigots on this forum are actually..low class Yahoo boys from the western enclave of Nigeria...
...they actually do envy this FBI 80....what's the essence of their scam ..even with rituals and fetish skull mining..if not to be like this boys..
With that..they only end up with a Benz and maybe few change..

EFCC has arrested more than a 200 of this local Yahoo boys between May and August..

Yet with each arrest we still see these same people abuse EFCC ..telling them to focus more on politicians...naira Marley gain frame cos of arrest ..and some even became marlians..and are proud of same..

Deep down in the mind of all this nairaland bigots jerks..they want and wish to flex and be like this boys..but when they fail.. idiots come online to abuse their gods.. thinking that will take em outta depression.

Crime is bad..so bad.....e no get tribe or location..

But tribalising crime is worst...is naturally born outta of envy.. especially for naija..wey some tribe dey claim saint...wherebe say na Dem the house all crimes..
hush it and face ur tribesmen when the turn of Yorubas come not to be tribalistic, if you can show me an old post you condemned tribalistic Igbos, I bet the Yorubas you condemning here will listen to you, if not just hush.
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by godquality: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2019
So advanced yet so backward. Those of una wey dey turn this to tribalism matter make una know say as far as oyinbo is concerned na Nigerians be the perpetrators. So the same scrutiny and screening way that igbo man will get abroad na him we too go get because of our green pali. Abi the Pali get where dem write tribe put?

Seriously we should all condemn the disgrace fellow Nigerians bring to the country and forget about tribe. Some of us worse pass white supremacists.
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Quorax: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2019
Uteghe:
even me as an Igbo couldn't hold the laugh grin I Don tire for nairaland I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) / I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja / 12-year-old Boy In Ibadan Leads Thugs To Kill, Displace Community Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.