Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? (66810 Views)

Three Nigerians Indicted Over $6m Fraud In US / EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by TotoNaRubber: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2019
Exactly, they have almost killed all their elders from skull mining. There is a statistics that says by the year 2050, there will not be any Afonja person over 60 years with the way the skull mining is going.

bonnylight003:
To be honest...
Most of the tribal bigots on this forum are actually..low class Yahoo boys from the western enclave of Nigeria...
...they actually do envy this FBI 80....what's the essence of their scam ..even with rituals and fetish skull mining..if not to be like this boys..
With that..they only end up with a Benz and maybe few change..

EFCC has arrested more than a 200 of this local Yahoo boys between May and August..

Yet with each arrest we still see these same people abuse EFCC ..telling them to focus more on politicians...naira Marley gain frame cos of arrest ..and some even became marlians..and are proud of same..

Deep down in the mind of all this nairaland bigots jerks..they want and wish to flex and be like this boys..but when they fail.. idiots come online to abuse their gods.. thinking that will take em outta depression.

Crime is bad..so bad.....e no get tribe or location..

But tribalising crime is worst...is naturally born outta of envy.. especially for naija..wey some tribe dey claim saint...wherebe say na Dem the house all crimes..

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by seyoops4u: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2019
Are you aware of this ?
Just to let you know
And also, do you've a mobile App ?
Lizzysamuel:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/one-of-the-80-nigerians-indicted-for-fraud-spraying-wads-of-dollar-at-friends-wedding/

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by YorubaKing: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:
Afonjas make una choke untop wetin no concern una undecided undecided

Make ur papa choke on top una wayo-wayo brain. angry
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by CrazyOptimist: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2019
These guys are damaging our image in the US.
74/80
Funnily, about 2 months ago, my professor boss asked me about the major tribes in Nigeria and their good and bad characteristics. Thank God I gave him a good lecture because now I dont have to talk too much to explain this invictusgate to him.
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2019
For dis country everybody nah scammer,
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by jrusky(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2019
Sterope:

You are not getting my point bro I'm not supporting scammer and I won't support it. But the guy who posted the thread only asked a question *if the person spraying dollar is among the FBI wanted list or already in FBI custody?

The straight answer should be Yes with proof or No and pls and pls spraying dollar does not make anyone a fraudster or a yahoo bollock untill proven so. Someone can spray Naira and yet he is a dangerous and notorious fraudsterand yahoo bollock.
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by loopman: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Use your Google and search how he fraudulently acquired AP

https://medium.com/@TundeObidele/the-fraudulent-nigerian-forbes-billionaires-c1a2e772e421

If you are not dense, you will know that medium is a platform for people to write articles a. Opinions and not cannot be entirely relied upon as statements of facts.

Go back you your bricklayer job

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by charlesELIKIBA: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Marineghost:
December go dry for flat head

Now that erosion don dey swallow their house for east

this is shameful...i am not igbo. i am yoruba but to shame your fellow country man in this manner is a disgrace to your upbringing.
no matter the shaming... we are all called NIGERIANS, there is nothing like western or yoruba Nigerian.

this is all our cross.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Tellemall: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
sacramento1212:

You are a Nigerian i believe so generalising i think isn't right except you also worship money. It should be some or some parts of the country Nigeria worships money more than their creator and will do anything to get it. I'm in no way saying money isn't good but earn it legitimately.

You know the bold to be true?

Yes, money should be earned legitimately. However, your countrymen have made it a do or die affair and do wicked things for money.
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by TundeBricklayer: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
loopman:

If you are not dense, you will know that medium is a platform for people to write articles a. Opinions and not cannot be entirely relied upon as statements of facts.

Most of
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by TundeBricklayer: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
loopman:

Most of you are ignorant, these guys are bigger fraudster

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by BluntBoy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
When we ask, "What do they do for living?"

Their minions shut us down and call us haters and accuse us of being in envious.

SMH...
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by sacramento1212: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
Tellemall:

You know the bold to be true?

Yes, money should be earned legitimately. However, your countrymen have made it a do or die affair and do wicked things for money.

Countrymen? Unfortunately yes. Tribe? Absolutely No because we don't practise or preach the fast lane to money making.
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
frosbel2:
Only thieves spray money that has not been earned through hardwork....

End of. Easy come, easy go.
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by loopman: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

[s]Most of you are ignorant, these guys are bigger fraudster [/s]

You should stop coming across like a numbskull.
Someone is using his business acumen to break new grounds, you are here boring me with rubbish
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by TundeBricklayer: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
loopman:

You should stop coming across like a numbskull.
Someone is using his business acumen to break new grounds, you are here boring me with rubbish
Which rubbish business acumen They are all fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by gwarotango: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
Uteghe:
grin Which tribe is he from?
The Ibo tribe
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by loopman: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Which rubbish business acumen They are all fraudsters
Bricklayer, get out
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by alezzy13: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
bonnylight003:
[s]To be honest...
Most of the tribal bigots on this forum are actually..low class Yahoo boys from the western enclave of Nigeria...
...they actually do envy this FBI 80....what's the essence of their scam ..even with rituals and fetish skull mining..if not to be like this boys..
With that..they only end up with a Benz and maybe few change..

EFCC has arrested more than a 200 of this local Yahoo boys between May and August..

Yet with each arrest we still see these same people abuse EFCC ..telling them to focus more on politicians...naira Marley gain frame cos of arrest ..and some even became marlians..and are proud of same..

Deep down in the mind of all this nairaland bigots jerks..they want and wish to flex and be like this boys..but when they fail.. idiots come online to abuse their gods.. thinking that will take em outta depression.

Crime is bad..so bad.....e no get tribe or location..

But tribalising crime is worst...is naturally born outta of envy.. especially for naija..wey some tribe dey claim saint...wherebe say na Dem the house all crimes..[/s]

You and the nimcompoops that liked this trash of a post ought to face the firing squad.

Spit
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by gnykelly(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Simplep:
Jail them all

Say no to crime

The people I pity most are people working legitimately abroad,i hope it won't affect them and the ones planning to go abroad.

That thing go affect we batch B wey never get visa oo.
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by MetaPhysical: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Uteghe:
grin Which tribe is he from?

Chukwu is afonja. grin grin

Afonja Kwenu!! Afonja Kwenu!!!

grin
Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by DarkTruth: 5:47am On Aug 25, 2019
I have read a lot of comments from Nigerians here and I feel pity for you all that think what this yahoo Boys are doing is wrong. I have few things to say here.
1. Go back to history and read about slavery in Africa
2. How many graduates do we have without jobs that are living in poverty in this shit hole country called Nigeria that *I am still proud to call my home*.
3. Do you know how long it takes, the sleepless nights, the money spent on data, the intellectual work attached, the sweat and stress they put in just to convince those so worshipped white people who don't even care about your skin color to pay them? Yet you sleep at night with your lazy minds and wake up during the day to criticize what you don't understa
4. If the government of this country were not the
advanced yahoo Boys that steals from the nation's treasury, who still practice slavery and make the people they are governing live like refugees in their own country without respect and civil rights, Do you think the youths would be involving themselves in cyber crime? A government that uses formats to steal funds and say on national TV where the world is watching to say that funds are stolen by animals and all sort of *hunimals*
5. You should all be grateful to God for these youths that have decided to be lucrative and industrious by thinking out of the box to better their lives rather than involving themselves in arm robbery, cultism, kidnapping, militancy, and other forms of disastrous acts that brings shame and disgrace to families and societies.
I think i have said enough for now. Like the saying "a word is enough for the wise". Rather that criticism please also look for ways to better your lives because even the wealthy men you think are saints out there that you worship for their successful life all have a dirty secret behind that success. It's only when light comes into their dark lives you will see the dirt they have been living with the whole time. I know the foolish ones out there will still want to exhibit their foolishness by saying I'll of this post but before you stupidly do that... Read the words on quote at the beginning of the last paragraph. Thanks and keep on praying for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car / I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja / Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.