Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World (8166 Views)

Igbo Girls Most Beautiful In Nigeria(pics) / This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by 11thGoldTREE: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2019
I was surfing early this morning with my VPN which gave me unrestricted access to some Arabian countries....
Women are beautiful creatures but Arabian women are angels and goddess
Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by bigpriik: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
I was surfing early this morning with my VPN which gave me unrestricted access to some Arabian countries....

lies bro ,black women are the best voluptuous and pretty I.e beyounce,Nicky,steffnon don.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by XhosaNostra(f): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2019
The men are also God's gift to womanhood grin Gorgeous.
But as we all know, all that glitters is not gold. Sometimes the more appealing the outside is, the more appalling they are on the inside.

14 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by zeestone99(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2019
You are right. Very beautiful people
Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by kaffyadeakeem(f): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Pic please
Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by tee59(f): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2019
You may be true, but they have low sex libido. An Arabian guy told me.

3 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by bogdaddy(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2019
Based on who you be
tee59:

5 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by ubunja(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:
The men are also God's gift to womanhood grin Gorgeous.
But as we all know, all that glitters is not gold. Sometimes the more appealing the outside is, the more appalling they are on the inside.
some people were born to go offtopic.

14 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by jesmond3945: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2019
But the most racist.

4 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by kilojoDesigns: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
bigpriik:

lies bro ,black women are the best voluptuous and pretty I.e beyounce,Nicky,steffnon don.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, beauty is relative
Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by ubunja(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
*says Arabian women are beautiful. Doesn't even post one picture * angry

5 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by ubunja(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
kilojoDesigns:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, beauty is relative
if we all believed that then Beauty Peagants will cease to exist.

2 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by XhosaNostra(f): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
ubunja:
some people were born to go offtopic.

Then stick to the topic. I don't live by your rules. I say what I want.

3 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by ubunja(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Then stick to the topic. I don't live by your rules. I say what I want.
Of course you do. That's why you're off topic.

3 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by XhosaNostra(f): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
ubunja:

Of course you do. That's why you're off topic.

Exactly! Deal with it! Don't care!

2 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Ovisthanks(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
11thGoldTREE:

Oya help me wit ur VPN make i surf too
Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by ubunja(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Exactly! Deal with it! Don't care!
show me where I asked you to care.

5 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Rilwayne001: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
tee59:

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by XhosaNostra(f): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
ubunja:
show me where I asked you to care.

Just letting you know in case you think I do.

1 Like

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by ubunja(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Just letting you know in case you think I do.
I have told you already what I think:

"Some people were born to go off topic"

3 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by XhosaNostra(f): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
ubunja:
I have told you already what I think:

"Some people were born to go off topic"

And I don't care about your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by ubunja(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And I don't care about your thoughts.
We wouldn't be having this talk if that was true.

17 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by XhosaNostra(f): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
ubunja:

We wouldn't be having this talk if that was true.

No, we wouldn't be having it if you minded your own business, but alas, here we are because of your big mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by iammo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
its true, the real arabian women are very pretty, just that their men are extremely protective of them like an endangered specie
Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by ubunja(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, we wouldn't be having it if you minded your own business, but alas, here we are.
goes both ways. We're both minding another's business. Hence we're on his thread

8 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Bitnet(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
what a YANSH� (penzazo Comedy)
meet the girl with the biggest buttors, i swear you will be shock seeing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMjrxOsl8Es
Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by XhosaNostra(f): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
ubunja:
goes both ways. We're both minding another's business. Hence we're on his thread

Speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
11thGoldTREE:

Ethiopia.

2 Likes

Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Lagbaja01(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by bluebay(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
bigpriik:

Lol
Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by damtan(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Came here for the pictures but I'm so disappointed
Re: Arabian Women Are The Most Beautiful In The World by chiboyjohn: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
touch aND be amputated

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / Who is a Playa/Player? / Can You Love Someone You Don't Trust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.