Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World (12797 Views)

Igbo Girls Most Beautiful In Nigeria(pics) / Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by siofra(f): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
shocked

This girl is popular on Tiktok.

Her smile is so beautiful it makes my heart ache.

I'm talking about facial beauty here, nobody should bring nyash and bress.

Flawless/ no makeup. I've never seen a girl from another country more beautiful than this.

8 Likes

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Dreg05: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Is that you you just melt my
Heart.:]
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by czarr(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
I've seen this particular tik tok video and she is indeed gorgeous and natural. But the important question I want to ask is...

Does she have sense?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Jeon(f): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmm beauty
wink

1 Like

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Okie
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Bigredmachine: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:
I've seen this particular tik tok video and she is indeed gorgeous and natural. But the important question I want to ask is...

Does she have sense?

Yes she has

1 Like

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wow cheesy
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Totilopussylick(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jeon:
Hmmm
beauty

wink
the lady fresh no be lie kiss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Jeon(f): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
the lady fresh no be lie kiss.

wink

1 Like

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Highman56: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
siofra:
shocked

Flawless/ no makeup. I've never seen a girl from another country more beautiful than this.
u look gentle and lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Lalami3232(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
They "may" be the prettiest facially sha, I no fit argue that one. But one thing I'm 100% certain of na the fact say na dem get the ugliest and most used toto. An average 9ja babe toto may either smell or too wide. My fellow men don buy enlargement cream and drugs tire just to fit to their wide canal. Preeq wey a 9ja babe go say it's too small, an oyibo girl go say "it's huge". Never blame the rope for been too short, blame the well for been too deep.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "a single mother for abroad dey tight pass 99% of our 9ja babes grin"

12 Likes

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by czarr(m): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bigredmachine:

Yes she has
I guess you know her then?
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Atimjessy(f): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
We are beautiful and we know it. Nigerian men are just angry because we are highly selective, which is good for us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by gistray: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Normal looking girl!
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by T0BY(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Atimjessy:
We are beautiful and we know it. Nigerian men are just angry because we are highly selective, which is good for us
Issorite!
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by FahBuLous: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Filter...

1 Like

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Thermodynamics(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Big breast and Big Nyanch are also part of a woman's beauty. A woman with big boobs and big Nyanch with a pretty face is 100% beautiful.
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by ITbomb(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Highman56:
u look gentle and lovely
If you like who born you, no even think am angry

1 Like

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Michelle70(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:

Does she have sense?
do u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by HarlequinLekex: 4:01am On Mar 14, 2022
She is beautiful externally,what of her internal organs?
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Englishisamust: 6:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Which Nigeria?? Abeg shift jaare. If we are talking about yansh and breast I may give it to Nigeria but beauty I won't take that where do you put Indian, Arab and Latin girls. So Op you mean this girls doesn't make up like this for your eye?
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Connected1: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2022
One person is the entire Nigerian Girls or Majority

Abeg Gettout.

Naija Girls are fine but aren't amongst the most finest worldwide.
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Izprince(m): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Person dey use Iphone snapchat you say she fresh..

Make she use techno front camera I wan check something

1 Like

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:01am On Mar 14, 2022
siofra:
shocked

what of these

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by Randy100: 7:26am On Mar 14, 2022
Snapchat filter. Getat

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by siofra(f): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Lalami3232:
They "may" be the prettiest facially sha, I no fit argue that one. But one thing I'm 100% certain of na the fact say na dem get the ugliest and most used toto. An average 9ja babe toto may either smell or too wide. My fellow men don buy enlargement cream and drugs tire just to fit to their wide canal. Preeq wey a 9ja babe go say it's too small, an oyibo girl go say "it's huge". Never blame the rope for been too short, blame the well for been too deep.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "a single mother for abroad dey tight pass 99% of our 9ja babes grin"

If I can you a goat now, mods will ban me angry undecided
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by siofra(f): 7:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:

Oh yes.

We gat options! cheesy
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by ProDigitals: 7:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:

Babe, if I pinch you and siofra through the phone.
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by siofra(f): 7:59am On Mar 14, 2022
ITbomb:

If you like who born you, no even think am angry

Will you leave him to shoot his shot? angry

Jealousy!
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by siofra(f): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2022
Englishisamust:
Which Nigeria?? Abeg shift jaare. If we are talking about yansh and breast I may give it to Nigeria but beauty I won't take that where do you put Indian, Arab and Latin girls. So Op you mean this girls doesn't make up like this for your eye?

I've never seen any Indian, Arab or Latin girl as beautiful as that girl before.
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2022
yeah I've seen this girl. Her smile is something else
Re: This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World by siofra(f): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
what of these

Nigerian girls are too much abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Get Together Party 5.0 / CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.