Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her (5124 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by Justofofo: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2019
Naira Marley replies a lady who asked him to impregnate herPopular Nigerian Singer Naira Marley has replied a lady who appealed to him to come impregnate her.

The lady with the handle @felicia_kach on Twitter, pleaded with the rapper to impregnate her as she would love to have a pure-breed Marlian.

“Naira Marley please shift my womb and gimme a baby. I need 1 pure breed marlian��”, she tweeted.

However, the rapper’s response is quite unbelievable. While responding to her request, Naira Marley revealed that he is on the chastity path and has vowed not to have sex until marriage.

Here is singer, Naira Marley’s reaction to a lady;

https://justofofo.com.ng/naira-marley-replies-a-lady-who-asked-him-to-impregnate-her/

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by universaltv: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2019
Bad boi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2019
weed morahgringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by gracefoundmme(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2019
Mehn... It has gotten to this level,
Tho is so pathetic and no shame again...wtf!

Am Olufemi Godswill

Get in touch with me for ...

Web design/ development
Graphics/creative design
SEO & SMM
Google my business...etc

Just give me a trial
Contact me in siggy...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by Davash222(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2019
Men always wants to serve God and do His commandments but these daughters of Eve be using us for sexx and other things.

We must always resist!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by Laurene: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2019
grin see who is talking against sex before marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by Funmmyastic: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2019
Laurene:
grin see who is talking against sex before marriage.

I laugh in three places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by festacman(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2019
It took the crude daftness of this shameless young lady to bring out the genius in the reigning nonconforming Lagos enfant terrible, Naira Marley.

Sometimes, SENSE is a derivative of NONSENSE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by aysuprano(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2019
That’s why he sang soapy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by zera(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2019
In the beginning God created heaven and earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by Biritiko: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
zera:
In the beginning God created heaven and earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by Raydos: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
Wetin concern me??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by respect80(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
It is finish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by Obakoolex(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
Meaning that naira marley has always been soapying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by chigoziri2403(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
Says naira Marley who has 3 different kids from 3 different baby mama's

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by 9jaBloke: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
FG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by kushercain: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
aysuprano:
That’s why he sang soapy

LMAO grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by happybee: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by nobisgod: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Soapy ambassedor What bussines will he have with a lady when he can maue vag*na of all sizes in his palm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by Orire01(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lmoa! After how many children?

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
Funmmyastic:

I laugh in three places.
That's a new one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by AdeniyiA(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
The guy is satisfied with 'soapy' way wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her by starbuck(f): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
Tueh

(1) (Reply)

Actress Destiny Etiko Looks Sexy In Her New Pictures / Does Neymar Jr. Bleach/lighten Her Skin Tone? / Why Do Benin Royals Cover Their Mouths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.