Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos (84244 Views)

Households Under Pressure As New Electricity Tariff Due July 1 / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / NERC Stops Estimated Billing By Discos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by bobolistica(m): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
Aya diok ono buhari ye mbio see kene enye...light wey we no dey see,una dey increase tarrif

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFhl5rQaVSY

Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp: https:///2348033910382

Gazzuzz Autos

2c Awe St, Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos
0803 391 0382 https://g.co/kgs/r5qLn7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Archangels2(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Rubbish. Stable power or even in manageable quantity we have not seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by windhunter(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Cost of living keeps going up and standard of living keeps going down. 9ja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by jhydebaba(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
The more u pay the less u see shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by symbianDON(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
the wickedness of this government fails to faze me anymore.....this government is out to steal, kill and destroy!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by donprinyo(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Welcome to de Next level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Hungry4sex(f): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Na to switch alternative power options be this o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Architectsly: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
What is d faith of those without meter and still pays outrageous bill to DISCO?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by AreaFada2: 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
Why can't they just give everyone who needs prepaid meter one for transparency sake?

The rate is bad enough. Estimated bill is an outrageous layer of scam on top.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by djon78(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
Look at Enugu own one of the highest!!
And its controlled by an Igbo man who will put his people in his pocket

Check Ikeja and eko in Lagos and see how they are not charging there people cut throat prices

I reserve my comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Bluffly: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
Their focus is for the so-called investors to make their money back when in actual sense there isn't any investment but Ponzi. Regular availability of electricity isn't in their plan, upgrading distribution facilities aren't in their plan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by romenna: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
Govt mistreating citizens and when citizens dare to protest, live ammunition is used on them. Na wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Area4Area: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
EEDC under Sir Emeka Offor is really milking us here though to be sincere, electricity supply has increased recently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by JeffSiberstein: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
The way the electricity situation is going in the country its high time one gets telecommunications company to put their mast in ur land. That way you can be getting 20hrs electricity a day without spending a dime. My lodge here in school uses that so despite the cultists living in my street, I'm not changing lodge as long as it last...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Mutemenot(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
Nextlevel indeed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by DonLala1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
The time is ripe for consumers to rise up and defend ourselves as consumer protection board aren't functioning. If discos refuses to give out meters then we stop paying any estimated bill. We need to be united in this. Nobody will fight our battles for us except we unite on this and if possible seek redress in the law courts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by focus7: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
This wicked govt has increased Tarriff thrice in 5 years with nothing to show for it!! During the last increment they claimed it was necessary to for DISCOs to distribute meter and improve electricity yet we saw nothing and now they want to increase it again

Your hate for Buhari is noticed but to say that there's nothing to show for it in respect of light is a denial of reality.

I insist that power supply is far improved in Buhari's government compare to what we have from Obasanjo to Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by ArticleBeast: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Below is the summary of what the world is all about! Spits

At least somebody's father contributed for vaccine. If yours had hustled like his mates maybe he would have provided water...Useless picture quote

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Area4Area: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
whisper88:
Why are some more expensive than others, and the cheaper ones feel like APC controlled states
Arthur Eze owner of EEDC milking us is an APC member, stop politicising this way he's milking us here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by sylve11: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
This wicked govt has increased Tarriff thrice in 5 years with nothing to show for it!! During the last increment they claimed it was necessary to for DISCOs to distribute meter and improve electricity yet we saw nothing and now they want to increase it again

God, what of kind of country is this!? sad sad sad cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by bjbjbj: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Why Edo state own come high na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by amazon14: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
So the new minister for power resumed office by increasing tariff?

We will survive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
9ja which way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by deenee: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
FarahAideed:

Point of correction the increases were reversed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by FarahAideed: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
focus7:

Your hate for Buhari is noticed but to say that there's nothing to show for it in respect of light is a denial of reality.

I insist that power supply is far improved in Buhari's government compare to what we have from Obasanjo to Jonathan.

I still have just 5 hours of electricity a day and the NERC Statistics shows nothing has improved as electricity still hovers around 3000 MWs yet you say it has improved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by dangoteinlaw: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Some people no care. Na their papa dey give them money to go pay for bank.

true talk, this topic no concern 90% of nairalanders that's why they always dey mastubmast for that one topic wey we both know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by Skelewu: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
Duggedised12:
So Benin disco will be paying the highest rate in the country, when we have the poorest light supply in the country angry talk about rip off by BEDC. Today makes it 9 days since we last saw light in my area. Coupled with the fact that when they eventually decide to give us light, its usually at night when everyone is asleep,they will take it at 6 am before you wake up angry angry angry

Inspite of the fact that we dont have light, they will still bring bill of 10k per month, maybe now they will bring 20k per month lol, they have purposely refused to distribute meters so they can keep ripping Nigerians off.

Uh oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by FarahAideed: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
deenee:

Point of correction the increases were reversed.

It's clear that you don't pay your own electricity bills , I Buy electricity for my prepaid metres and I know he the price of a Kilowatt hour increases , infact the last increase to 25.4 naira per kilowat hour was never even announced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos by ifeconwamama247: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Am even shouting and complaining that the bill is enormous, and they still have the mind to hike the price, tor they should come and carry our pole we aren't interested any more.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion / Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London / Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.