Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (12385 Views)

Puna Is The Worse Thing That I Ever Test. / How To Suck Puna Effectively / Why Every Girl Asking For Licking And Sucking Their Puna During Sex These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

there is nothing like stability here, even among people that are predictable around you ,you folks still pretend,
Its better. Come down over to Nigeria. Best advice to give one you care about? DON'T TRUST ANYBODY.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Frances never get brain still, the mumu guy dey faculty of education in UI.
shocked do you know the op?
Re: ..... by StandardJohn(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
francesco01:
hey y'all Ibadan females that wanna have fun to the fullest. I'm Tola 27 schoolling in Ibadan, 6ft1inches tall, with a 8.2inches big black banana, I bleep and eat puccy well,pull your panties,off your bra, open your leg wide, while I grab your laps,and deep. my head into your puccy, I lick the tip of your clit,humm I eat your puccy slowly and steady hummmmm licking it harder and deeper hummmmm eating sucking and licking your puna up and down so goooooood eating it aggressively hummmmm rolling my tongue all over your puccy hummmm eating it raw uhmmm lalalalala your toto tonguing it goooood so so harrrrrd aggressively until you release, so deep my already big black hard cork into your wet puccy as I begin to nack it so harrrrrd omg as I'm furrvking ur toto so harrrrrd really hardeerrrrrrrrrr everywhere is wet I keep on nacking ur otu in and out so harrrrrd, as my big balls slaps your ass hooooooooo hardeerrrrrrrrrr, furrrrck furrcking it hardddddeeeerrrr for next 40 minutes until your cumming again.females within the ages of 23 and 45 staying in Ibadan,you wanna have furrcking fun, Holla me on whatsapp to see my big black coork for samples before we meet,or call me too on same number 08137349272.no males please

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
czarina:
Is that you?
Czarina yes, that's me
Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
shocked do you know the op?
he knows me but I don't know him, he cant show up himself to me, lol
Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Its better. Come down over to Nigeria. Best advice to give one you care about? DON'T TRUST ANYBODY.
person that wanna use you for ritual won't come in this manner, Haba think about
Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
draw you and place your ass on the pillow and open your puccy from behind and kiss it, lick the tip lick lalalalala hummmmm use my big hard deek to hit it,then slid it in deeper and begin to hit it from behind harder and harder oshhhhhhhhiiiiiiiit as I'm furrcking the puccy so harrrrrd while my balls be slapping your ass nackin nackin nackin it hardddddeeeerrrr so goooooood, oshhhhhiiiiit fuuuuurrrrrrking it hardeerrrrrrrrrr for the next 35 minutes oshhhhhhh
Re: ..... by czarina(f): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
francesco01:

Czarina yes, that's me
Issorait.

Well-done
Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
francesco01:

person that wanna use you for ritual won't come in this manner, Haba think about
Maybe
Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
francesco01:

he knows me but I don't know him, he cant show up himself to me, lol
And you aint bothered
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
And you aint bothered
bothered indeed? I'm here to have fun,when I'm not a cyber scammer or an Obi Invictus Okeke that won't have rest of mind when he was busted by the FBI, Lols you funny,police no dey catch person wey dey furck and surck
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
francesco01:

bothered indeed? I'm here to have fun,when I'm not a cyber scammer or an Obi Invictus Okeke that won't have rest of mind when he was busted by the FBI, Lols you funny,police no dey catch person wey dey furck and surck
grin abi. But is it free??
Re: ..... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin abi. But is it free??
sure it's free ooo,fun fun fun ooo, God gave me for free, so I must make the most of it and enjoy it while alive.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
francesco01:

sure it's free ooo,fun fun fun ooo, God gave me for free, so I must make the most of it and enjoy it while alive.
BlackIvy27
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
francesco01:
draw you and place your ass on the pillow and open your puccy from behind and kiss it, lick the tip lick lalalalala hummmmm use my big hard deek to hit it,then slid it in deeper and begin to hit it from behind harder and harder oshhhhhhhhiiiiiiiit as I'm furrcking the puccy so harrrrrd while my balls be slapping your ass nackin nackin nackin it hardddddeeeerrrr so goooooood, oshhhhhiiiiit fuuuuurrrrrrking it hardeerrrrrrrrrr for the next 35 minutes oshhhhhhh
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
francesco01:

grin You must be very outgoing. No bit of shyness.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
francesco01:
Your english though. Its funny.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
francesco01:
BlackIvy27
Im here.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin You must be very outgoing. No bit of shyness.
lols,is not ooo, see,im a very shy and cool and introverted guy in real life ooo,i don't talk too much, in fact when most people meet me,they were amazed to see a different person,you won't believe I'm the one posting all these,i will just be smiling at people sheepishly and listening to what they are saying, haven't you here that introverted fellows makes are very active online and makes the loudest noise here, because this is where we wants to be known,lets chat more better 08137349272

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
francesco01:

lols,is not ooo, see,im a very shy and cool and introverted guy in real life ooo,i don't talk too much, in fact when most people meet me,they were amazed to see a different person,you won't believe I'm the one posting all these,i will just be smiling at people sheepishly and listening to what they are saying, haven't you here that introverted fellows makes are very active online and makes the loudest noise here, because this is where we wants to be known,lets chat more better 08137349272
@Blackivy27
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Your english though. Its funny.
lols,funny indeed, that's the kinda English I knew oooo
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
francesco01:

@Blackivy27
grin Really you're shy?? But you post your pictures. Maybe though being online has a way of loosening people up
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
francesco01:

lols,funny indeed, that's the kinda English I knew oooo
grin Is that the sound made during sex?
Re: ..... by FuckHomophobes: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hey guy, I would like to do the above you mentioned with you cool
Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2019
FuckHomophobes:
Hey but you're a guy nau,females only please
Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2019
FuckHomophobes:
Hey but you're a guy nau,females only please....
Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 26, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Is that the sound made during sex?
oyeaaaaaa oshhhhhhhhhiiiii that's the sound lols,funny

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Really you're shy?? But you post your pictures. Maybe though being online has a way of loosening people up
yes I'm loud online,at least my voice should be heard in a way I'm comfortable with,thanks to social media it's helping my introverted nature in a way I like
Re: ..... by chigoziri2403(m): 12:19am On Aug 26, 2019
Come Frances, I will give you 5k if you can stop misbehaving, face your studies. And stop embarrassing yourself
Graduate, get a job, polish yourself, I bet you, na you go run from woman
Get your priorities right, I bet you can not even buy a sanitary pad for your woman
Deal?
Re: ..... by elkon(m): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2019
francesco01:
hey y'all Ibadan females that wanna have fun to the fullest. I'm Tola 27 schoolling in Ibadan, 6ft1inches tall, with a 8.2inches big black banana, I bleep and eat puccy well,pull your panties,off your bra, open your leg wide, while I grab your laps,and deep. my head into your puccy, I lick the tip of your clit,humm I eat your puccy slowly and steady hummmmm licking it harder and deeper hummmmm eating sucking and licking your puna up and down so goooooood eating it aggressively hummmmm rolling my tongue all over your puccy hummmm eating it raw uhmmm lalalalala your toto tonguing it goooood so so harrrrrd aggressively until you release, so deep my already big black hard cork into your wet puccy as I begin to nack it so harrrrrd omg as I'm furrvking ur toto so harrrrrd really hardeerrrrrrrrrr everywhere is wet I keep on nacking ur otu in and out so harrrrrd, as my big balls slaps your ass hooooooooo hardeerrrrrrrrrr, furrrrck furrcking it hardddddeeeerrrr for next 40 minutes until your cumming again.females within the ages of 23 and 45 staying in Ibadan,you wanna have furrcking fun, Holla me on whatsapp to see my big black coork for samples before we meet,or call me too on same number 08137349272.no males please
ah ah at last dey get him shai

Re: ..... by FuckHomophobes: 1:03am On Aug 26, 2019
francesco01:

Hey but you're a guy nau,females only please

Don't worry, I'll pay you gan. You'll most definitely enjoy me or rather we're going to enjoy ourselves wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / I Mast*rbate To Your Pictures Every Day – Man Posts As Curvy South African Cause / Sugar Mummy On Whatsapp – Meet One In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.