Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,168 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

..... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (12388 Views)

Puna Is The Worse Thing That I Ever Test. / How To Suck Puna Effectively / Why Every Girl Asking For Licking And Sucking Their Puna During Sex These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by VIRGINlabia(m): 6:33am On Aug 26, 2019
francesco01:
hey y'all Ibadan females that wanna have fun to the fullest. I'm Tola 27 schoolling in Ibadan, 6ft1inches tall, with a 8.2inches big black banana, I bleep and eat puccy well,pull your panties,off your bra, open your leg wide, while I grab your laps,and deep. my head into your puccy, I lick the tip of your clit,humm I eat your puccy slowly and steady hummmmm licking it harder and deeper hummmmm eating sucking and licking your puna up and down so goooooood eating it aggressively hummmmm rolling my tongue all over your puccy hummmm eating it raw uhmmm lalalalala your toto
tonguing it goooood so so harrrrrd aggressively until you release, so deep my already big black hard cork into your wet puccy as I begin to nack it so harrrrrd omg as I'm furrvking ur toto so harrrrrd really hardeerrrrrrrrrr everywhere is wet I keep on nacking ur otu in and out so harrrrrd, as my big balls slaps your ass hooooooooo hardeerrrrrrrrrr, furrrrck furrcking it hardddddeeeerrrr for next 40 minutes until your cumming again.females within the ages of 23 and 45 staying in Ibadan,you wanna have furrcking fun, Holla me on whatsapp to see my big black coork for samples before we meet,or call me too on same number 08137349272.no males please

Bros you sounded like a pro in this game of virgimus tendering, pls my Bulmastif dog dey heat period, can you come for her rescue

Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
FuckHomophobes:

Don't worry, I'll pay you gan. You'll most definitely enjoy me or rather we're going to enjoy ourselves wink
but you're a guy ooooo, I don't do gay
Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
francesco01:
draw you and place your ass on the pillow and open your puccy from behind and kiss it, lick the tip lick lalalalala hummmmm use my big hard deek to hit it,then slid it in deeper and begin to hit it from behind harder and harder oshhhhhhhhiiiiiiiit as I'm furrcking the puccy so harrrrrd while my balls be slapping your ass nackin nackin nackin it hardddddeeeerrrr so goooooood, oshhhhhiiiiit fuuuuurrrrrrking it hardeerrrrrrrrrr for the next 35 minutes oshhhhhhh
Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
francesco01:
draw you and place your ass on the pillow and open your puccy from behind and kiss it, lick the tip lick lalalalala hummmmm use my big hard deek to hit it,then slid it in deeper and begin to hit it from behind harder and harder oshhhhhhhhiiiiiiiit as I'm furrcking the puccy so harrrrrd while my balls be slapping your ass nackin nackin nackin it hardddddeeeerrrr so goooooood, oshhhhhiiiiit fuuuuurrrrrrking it hardeerrrrrrrrrr for the next 35 minutes oshhhhhhh
........ohhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit nackin u puna hardeerrrrrrrrrr
Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
francesco01:

yes I'm loud online,at least my voice should be heard in a way I'm comfortable with,thanks to social media it's helping my introverted nature in a way I like
that's it's benefit. Be careful though
Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
francesco01:

oyeaaaaaa oshhhhhhhhhiiiii that's the sound lols,funny
very grin
Re: ..... by drezzyx(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hope u are infection free..
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
drezzyx:
Hope u are infection free..
sure
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blackivy27:
yes oooo
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blackivy27:

You are just been hesitant grin its so lol obvious
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 27, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
ericsmith:

You are just been hesitant grin its so lol obvious
grin Me?? My policy is NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. I just like the op. Dont know why i just do.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Me?? My policy is NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.[b] I just like the op.[/b]Dont know why i just do.

we all know grin welcum back, hope you guys had fun outing grin
Re: ..... by everest8899: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Repent or u will perish with this u life style
Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
ericsmith:

we all know grin welcum back, hope you guys had fun outing grin

grin Naughty you.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Me?? My policy is NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. I just like the op. Dont know why i just do.
Blackivy27 add me on whatsapp let's chat better their, there, is easier and faster for communication 08137349272

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2019
francesco01:
hey y'all Ibadan females that wanna have fun to the fullest. I'm Tola 27 schoolling in Ibadan, 6ft1inches tall, with a 8.2inches big black banana, I bleep and eat puccy well,pull your panties,off your bra, open your leg wide, while I grab your laps,and deep. my head into your puccy, I lick the tip of your clit,humm I eat your puccy slowly and steady hummmmm licking it harder and deeper hummmmm eating sucking and licking your puna up and down so goooooood eating it aggressively hummmmm rolling my tongue all over your puccy hummmm eating it raw uhmmm lalalalala your toto tonguing it goooood so so harrrrrd aggressively until you release, so deep my already big black hard cork into your wet puccy as I begin to nack it so harrrrrd omg as I'm furrvking ur toto so harrrrrd really hardeerrrrrrrrrr everywhere is wet I keep on nacking ur otu in and out so harrrrrd, as my big balls slaps your ass hooooooooo hardeerrrrrrrrrr, furrrrck furrcking it hardddddeeeerrrr for next 40 minutes until your cumming again.females within the ages of 23 and 45 staying in Ibadan,you wanna have furrcking fun, Holla me on whatsapp to see my big black coork for samples before we meet,or call me too on same number 08137349272.no males please
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 30, 2019
francesco01:
hey y'all Ibadan females that wanna have fun to the fullest. I'm Tola 27 schoolling in Ibadan, 6ft1inches tall, with a 8.2inches big black banana, I bleep and eat puccy well,pull your panties,off your bra, open your leg wide, while I grab your laps,and deep. my head into your puccy, I lick the tip of your clit,humm I eat your puccy slowly and steady hummmmm licking it harder and deeper hummmmm eating sucking and licking your puna up and down so goooooood eating it aggressively hummmmm rolling my tongue all over your puccy hummmm eating it raw uhmmm lalalalala your toto tonguing it goooood so so harrrrrd aggressively until you release, so deep my already big black hard cork into your wet puccy as I begin to nack it so harrrrrd omg as I'm furrvking ur toto so harrrrrd really hardeerrrrrrrrrr everywhere is wet I keep on nacking ur otu in and out so harrrrrd, as my big balls slaps your ass hooooooooo hardeerrrrrrrrrr, furrrrck furrcking it hardddddeeeerrrr for next 40 minutes until your cumming again.females within the ages of 23 and 45 staying in Ibadan,you wanna have furrcking fun, Holla me on whatsapp to see my big black coork for samples before we meet,or call me too on same number 08137349272.no males please
.........fuuuuuuurckkkkkk hardeerrrrrrrrrr swweeeeeeeeet oshhhhh
Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2019
francesco01:
let's have furrcking fun, after I eat your puccy for over 30 minutes, I will open your leg wide, slide in my big black hard corrrk and begin to furrrrck your already eaten wet puna so harrrrrd hitting it so harrrrrd with precision oshhhhhhhhhiiiii ashhhhhh come on as I'm nackin u hardeerrrrrrrrrr shift my corrrk up your clit and began be furrcking u upper you clit so harrrrrd for d next 20minutes,oshhhhh then turn you, and I'm starting to Smashing your hot wet puna filled with my juice, so harrrrrd harrrrrd as my big black hard corrrk furrcking you seriously grabbing your ass and humping you while my balls be slapping your ass pkapkapkapkapka,bending your ass more downward as I enter you deeeeeep and began to furrrrrcking it deeperrrrrrrr harderrrrrrr strongerrrrrrrr till your ass turns red and you released,will still be nackin you for 35minutes until we both pour again ohshhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiii.furrrrcking fun oh my
Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2019
francesco01:

let's have furrcking fun, after I eat your puccy for over 30 minutes, I will open your leg wide, slide in my big black hard corrrk and begin to furrrrck your already eaten wet puna so harrrrrd hitting it so harrrrrd with precision oshhhhhhhhhiiiii ashhhhhh come on as I'm nackin u hardeerrrrrrrrrr shift my corrrk up your clit and began be furrcking u upper you clit so harrrrrd for d next 20minutes,oshhhhh then turn you, and I'm starting to Smashing your hot wet puna filled with my juice, so harrrrrd harrrrrd as my big black hard corrrk furrcking you seriously grabbing your ass and humping you while my balls be slapping your ass pkapkapkapkapka,bending your ass more downward as I enter you deeeeeep and began to furrrrrcking it deeperrrrrrrr harderrrrrrr strongerrrrrrrr till your ass turns red and you released,will still be nackin you for 35minutes until we both pour again ohshhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiii.furrrrcking fun oh my
........whatsApp and call 08137349272 to see sample of the big black hard corrrk and meet up
Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2019
francesco01:

Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2019
francesco01:

Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
francesco01:

arshhhhhhhh Fucrrcking your puccy harrrrrd so harrrrrd oshhhhhhhhhiiiii hummmmmummmm ashhhhh while my balls be slapping your ass asrrrrrrrshhhhh hummmmmummmm hardeerrrrrrrrrr deeeeeperrrrrrrrr hmmmahhhhh
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
francesco01:
hummmmmummmm ashhhhh furrcking it hardddddeeeerrrr harderrrrrrrr hummmmm
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 10, 2019
francesco01:
.........ashhhhh hummmmmummmm hardeerrrrrrrrrr
Re: ..... by skymight(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2019
Fake people everywhere. I still reman the residents good guy #teammerike
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
francesco01:

Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 14, 2019
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2019
francesco01:
........oshhhhh fuuuuuuurckkkkkk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy On Whatsapp – Meet One In Your Area / Meet Roberto, The Man With Longest Manhood In The World As Doctors Give Insight / Ladies Do You Like D Six Pack In A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.