Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

..... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (12451 Views)

Puna Is The Worse Thing That I Ever Test. / How To Suck Puna Effectively / Why Every Girl Asking For Licking And Sucking Their Puna During Sex These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 27, 2019
francesco01:
.........fuuuuuuurckkkkkk hardeerrrrrrrrrr swweeeeeeeeet oshhhhh
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2019
francesco01:
Ibadan mature ladies wanna have. furrcking fun. add me on whatsapp to see my big hard corrrk of 8.3 inches. 08137349272 video call live and add and see me stroking it live on whatsapp video chat to confirm.lets meet up in here in Ibadan.lets get down dirty ohhhhshhiiii.kissing you all over, kissing your � lips hear and your boobies, off your bra and smooth your boobies and lick it hummmmyummmy fundle and mumble it hummm. pull your panties open your your leg wide.deep my head in and kiss your � clit.and lick the tip.now I'm eating your puna hummmmyummmy licking it harder eating it surrcking it ohhhhshhhhhh as I grab your leg and eating it out aggressively hummmmm oshhhhhhiiiiii swweeeeeeeeet eating it out licking the clitoris deeply deeply hummmmmummmm swweeeeeeeeet shhhhhiiiiii ushhhhhh. kissing it while eating at the same time hummmmm.eating surrcking and licking your punccy deeperrrrrrrr and hardeerrrrrrrrrr for the next 30 minutes until you splash on my face.sliding my already erected big hard corrck into your wet puccy hummmmmummmm and begin to furrrrck it oyeaaaaa fuuuuuurckkkk so furrrrrcking wet oshhhhh so slippery while my corrrk is furrrrrcking it hardddddeeeerrrr deeperrrrrrrr oyeaaaaa shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit banging it stronger while I'm all in you come on yeeeeeeeeaaaa. turn your back and enter behind and hitting it with precision hardeerrrrrrrrrr while my balls be slapping your arss oyeaaaaaa harder harder stronger deeeeeeperrr while slapping your arse Haaaaaaaa ohshhhhhhhhhh swweeeeeeeeet till the next 30 minutes.oyeaaa swweeeeeeeeet.add me on whatsapp for videochat and pictures to see the big black hard corrrk live on 08137349272.females from 23 and above .i am 27
Re: ..... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
francesco01:
Ibadan mature ladies wanna have. furrcking fun. add me on whatsapp to see my big hard corrrk of 8.3 inches. 08137349272 video call live and add and see me stroking it live on whatsapp video chat to confirm.lets meet up in here in Ibadan.lets get down dirty ohhhhshhiiii.kissing you all over, kissing your � lips hear and your boobies, off your bra and smooth your boobies and lick it hummmmyummmy fundle and mumble it hummm. pull your panties open your your leg wide.deep my head in and kiss your � clit.and lick the tip.now I'm eating your puna hummmmyummmy licking it harder eating it surrcking it ohhhhshhhhhh as I grab your leg and eating it out aggressively hummmmm oshhhhhhiiiiii swweeeeeeeeet eating it out licking the clitoris deeply deeply hummmmmummmm swweeeeeeeeet shhhhhiiiiii ushhhhhh. kissing it while eating at the same time hummmmm.eating surrcking and licking your punccy deeperrrrrrrr and hardeerrrrrrrrrr for the next 30 minutes until you splash on my face.sliding my already erected big hard corrck into your wet puccy hummmmmummmm and begin to furrrrck it oyeaaaaa fuuuuuurckkkk so furrrrrcking wet oshhhhh so slippery while my corrrk is furrrrrcking it hardddddeeeerrrr deeperrrrrrrr oyeaaaaa shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit banging it stronger while I'm all in you come on yeeeeeeeeaaaa. turn your back and enter behind and hitting it with precision hardeerrrrrrrrrr while my balls be slapping your arss oyeaaaaaa harder harder stronger deeeeeeperrr while slapping your arse Haaaaaaaa ohshhhhhhhhhh swweeeeeeeeet till the next 30 minutes.oyeaaa swweeeeeeeeet.add me on whatsapp for videochat and pictures to see the big black hard corrrk live on 08137349272.females from 23 and above .i am 27
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ..... by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 28, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2020
fuuuuuuuuvvck
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 15, 2020
new number 08135605028 Ibadan females only 23 upward
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2020
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2020
fuuuuuuuuuurrrrk
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2020
Rozz:
Rozz.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2020
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2020
Rozz:
Rozz. dm or call me let's talk.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2020
francesco01:

Rozz. dm or call me let's talk.
please stop mentioning and insulting me everywhere,why all that,i can't remember having any issues with you or anyone here.thanks and have a blessed day
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2020
francesco01:
Ibadan Big Black Dong 8.2 inches add and see 08135605028

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When a lady has a flat feet. / Why Do Bachelors Avoids Financially Comfortable Spinsters.? / Paradox Of Money And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.