Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record (64735 Views)

Nicolas Pepe Scores 2 Free-Kicks, Stunned Fans React (Photos) / Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player / NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Dreamswayne:

Stop spilling rubbish for likes...

undecided

From the look of things, you the one who just spilled rubbish for attention grin grin
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
obentenyson:
na why u product at no dey sell cheesy

Lol

Na why you no fit spell and compose good sentence grin grin grin

Maybe when you do, Arsenal would win something memorable tho

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
EbukaHades10:
So if I get u, u mean Vvd doesn't deserve the "hype" he's getting?
It is becoming an overhype. Especially that dribble avoidance stat!!!
He is definitely the world best defender in 2019..But he will never become the best player in the world!!!
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by EbukaHades10(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
eni4real:
It is becoming an overhype. Especially that dribble avoidance stat!!!
He is definitely the world best defender in 2019..But he will never become the best player in the world!!!
But who good, good na. He's not the one hyping himself. He's never come out to say he's the best or whatnot.

Hell, he himself wasn't keeping tabs on the avoidance dribble thingy.

PS. he's not the only one "overhyped". Same was said about Mo that he's a one season wonder but he's proven them wrong, twice.

Dembele was overhyped, Vinicius was overhyped, even Mariano was overhyped
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
EbukaHades10:
But who good, good na. He's not the one hyping himself. He's never come out to say he's the best or whatnot.

Hell, he himself wasn't keeping tabs on the avoidance dribble thingy.

PS. he's not the only one "overhyped". Same was said about Mo that he's a one season wonder but he's proven them wrong, twice.

Dembele was overhyped, Vinicius was overhyped, even Mariano was overhyped
You don't know the power of English Media..

Have you wondered why Harry Kane is part of top 10 best players in FIFA nomination??

English Media hype any flag bearer of the EPL..

Allison >VVD in 2019 (Considering Copa America too).. But VVD will continue to be hyped even if another player is scoring a hatrick in Liverpool team..

The whole hype will end after Ballon d'or ceremony tho!!!
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by obentenyson(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2019
CONTACTSAMSUNG:

Lol

Na why you no fit spell and compose good sentence grin grin grin

Maybe when you do, Arsenal would win something memorable tho

common sense should have told you that that was a typographical error. but unfortunately you don't have common sense. what a pity....
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2019
obentenyson:
common sense should have told you that that was a typographical error. but unfortunately you don't have common sense. what a pity....

The same common sense that restricted you knowing that there's a modify button down there, it's alright

Hope the brother that helped you out would still be around to quote this

Cheers bro, It's Monday

Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by obentenyson(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
CONTACTSAMSUNG:

The same common sense that restricted you knowing that there's a modify button down there, it's alright

Hope the brother that helped you out would still be around to quote this

Cheers bro, It's Monday

Well, unlike You, not everyone have the time to waste modifying a Post.... We get more important things to do than edifying posts up and down...... I bet you are yet to sell one of your products here... like I said earlier, " Na why u no dey sell".... God go help you sell your product.. Character like this, people like you no go fit make am for life. no be swear.. na observation.. something wey you no get.. na to dey find unedited post you sabi....
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
obentenyson:
Well, unlike You, not everyone have the time to waste modifying a Post.... We get more important things to do than edifying posts up and down...... I bet you are yet to sell one of your products here... like I said earlier, " Na why u no dey sell".... God go help you sell your product.. Character like this, people like you no go fit make am for life. no be swear.. na observation.. something wey you no get.. na to dey find unedited post you sabi....

Thanks for your piece of advice...... I hope you've made it already with what you're looking like on your profile

Lemme leave you for the mods, while I keep on advertising my Stuffs

Check out the signature and thread for significant orders
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by obentenyson(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
CONTACTSAMSUNG:

Thanks for your piece of advice...... I hope you've made it already with what you're looking like on your profile

tongue
CONTACTSAMSUNG:

Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by m140(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
eni4real:
Nice joke..
VVD will never be as great as Ferdinand, John Terry or Vidic!!!
We re talking about Premier League all time greats here...
VVD is a kid compared to them.. He should stay consistent for the next 8 seasons before he can be mentioned up to their higher level...

Mr those guys up there , how long was Vidic consistent, Mr VVD individually better pass them.
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by m140(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
eni4real:
You can't see that Allison is an excellent goalkeeper!!!

Allison is good for sure , VVD is the best as cb right now
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by m140(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
eni4real:
He is not that special.. He is not even as good as Ronaldo Koeman or the De Boer's brothers.. Stop the overhype!!!
He is the best defender in the world now... He will never be the best player in the world!!!
But messi will be the world best.
I understand you
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
m140:

But messi will be the world best.
I understand you
You sound sure!!
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
m140:

Mr those guys up there , how long was Vidic consistent, Mr VVD individually better pass them.
You are comparing an all time great with a season player??
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by m140(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
eni4real:
You are comparing an all time great with a season player??

If even mention canavaro, nesta, e for good, thuram ,
All time great you saying vidic
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by m140(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
eni4real:
You sound sure!!

VVD is winning this cus he deserved it, not messi
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
m140:

VVD is winning this cus he deserved it, not messi
Messi is better than VVD+CR7 combined in 2019!

If Ballon d'or is all about trophies, Allison or Bernaldo Silva should win it hands down!!!!
This is an individual award and not an English Media hype award!!!
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
m140:

If even mention canavaro, nesta, e for good, thuram ,
All time great you saying vidic
Vidic is among an all time great on EPL ranking...
VVD name is not even relevant for now... He should retire strong first then he can be mentioned among all time greats..
He should thank Origi for having a trophy last season!!
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by m140(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
eni4real:
Vidic is among an all time great on EPL ranking...
VVD name is not even relevant for now... He should retire strong first then he can be mentioned among all time greats..
He should thank Origi for having a trophy last season!!
Origi na defender , how many matches did he play .
So cus mario gotze scored in world cup final he should be crowned best player cus i dont understand you, even your messi that scored nothing he was crowned, well sha
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by m140(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
eni4real:
Messi is better than VVD+CR7 combined in 2019!

If Ballon d'or is all about trophies, Allison or Bernaldo Silva should win it hands down!!!!
This is an individual award and not an English Media hype award!!!
Like 2010 when he played in the world cup and scored no goal , okay sha
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
m140:

Like 2010 when he played in the world cup and scored no goal , okay sha
As a striker or as a creator??
Check Maradona tactics again??
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
m140:

Origi na defender , how many matches did he play .
So cus mario gotze scored in world cup final he should be crowned best player cus i dont understand you, even your messi that scored nothing he was crowned, well sha
Origi is the reason why Liverpool won the UCL... When the the chief scorers were down injury, Salah and Firmino... Origi did something that will make Liverpool fans be happy for the next 10 years.. 2 goals in the semi final, 1 goal in the final!!!

Without Origi, the whole Liverpool would end the season trophyless as usual!!!

VVD is just the overhyped element of the bunch...

2018 Salah>>>> 2019 VVD!
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by m140(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
eni4real:
Origi is the reason why Liverpool won the UCL... When the the chief scorers were down injury, Salah and Firmino... Origi did something that will make Liverpool fans be happy for the next 10 years.. 2 goals in the semi final, 1 goal in the final!!!

Without Origi, the whole Liverpool would end the season trophyless as usual!!!

VVD is just the overhyped element of the bunch...

2018 Salah>>>> 2019 VVD!
Mr messi, go give messi oooo.
VVD is overhyped okay
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
m140:

Mr messi, go give messi oooo.
VVD is overhyped okay
I don't know why you don't respect Origi enough!!!

If Harry Kane should do the same thing.. I mean Tottenham was 3:0 down in the 1st Leg in which Son and Alli could not do anything. Kane was absent...

Kane came back may be from injury or suspension to score a brace in the semi final and the winning goal in the final, 3 shots, 3 goals!!!

You think Kane will not be hyped for the Ballon d'or already!! !

I am not saying Origi should win the Ballon d'or, nobody will hype him.. All I am saying is that VVD is overhyped despite the fact that Origi caused Liverpool to win the UCL and Mane brace make them to win the UEFA super cup!!!
Allison end up winning the Copa America too without VVD!!!

So why the unnecessary overhype??

Individually, Messi is better than VVD and CR7 combined in 2019!!
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
m140:

Allison is good for sure , VVD is the best as cb right now
Allison has won more individual awards than VVD this season... Best in the EPL, UCL and Copa America!
More trophies: UCL, Copa America, you can add the Super Cup too!

VVD : EPL, and UCL only..
NO Allison to help him in the UNL where Bernaldo Silva dealt with him!!!
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by m140(m): 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
eni4real:

If Harry Kane should do the same thing.. I mean Tottenham was 3:0 down in the 1st Leg in which Son and Alli could not do anything. Kane was absent...

Kane came back may be from injury or suspension to score a brace in the semi final and the winning goal in the final, 3 shots, 3 goals!!!

I am not saying Origi should win the Ballon d'or, nobody will hype him.. All I am saying is that VVD is overhyped despite the fact that Origi caused Liverpool to win the UCL and Mane brace make them to win the UEFA super cup!!!

Will only agree if he had scored a goal in the second leg against liverpool, since he is the only one playing every position in barca team. VVD deserves it than origi,messi and Ronaldo, even Ronald deserves it more than messi, unl and seria.
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by m140(m): 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
eni4real:

Will only agree if he had scored a goal in the second leg against liverpool, since he is the only one playing every position in barca team. VVD deserves it than origi,messi and Ronaldo, even Ronald deserves it more than messi, unl and seria. , Allison deserves it more than messi too. He got three trophy now. major .
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by m140(m): 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
eni4real:
As a striker or as a creator??
Check Maradona tactics again??
Scored the best goal in the world cup, Maradona is in a special class. Infact those guys pele Maradona, R9, those guys are special
eni4real:

Will only agree if he had scored a goal in the second leg against liverpool, since he is the only one playing every position in barca team. VVD deserves it than origi,messi and Ronaldo, even Ronald deserves it more than messi, unl and seria. , Allison deserves it more than messi too. He got three trophy now. major .
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by m140(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
eni4real:
Allison has won more individual awards than VVD this season... Best in the EPL, UCL and Copa America!
More trophies: UCL, Copa America, you can add the Super Cup too!

VVD : EPL, and UCL only..
NO Allison to help him in the UNL where Bernaldo Silva dealt with him!!!

Allison deserves it more than messi, but not VVD
Re: Nicolas Pepe Officially Dribbles Past Van Dijk To Shatter His 50-Game Record by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2019
m140:

Allison deserves it more than messi, but not VVD
Real game: Origi score a brace
English Media hype : VVD for Ballon d'or

Real game: Allison made a double save, Allison made one on one save, team eventually won

English Media hype: VVD for Ballon d'or

Real game: Origi score the winning goal on the UCL final

Real game: Mane score a brace to level up with Chelsea, Adrian saved Abraham penalties

Real game: Matip and Salah score

What else

Real game: Allison won the Copa America

Messi is the individual best, most goals, most assist. It is not about winning many trophies, but being an individual best and winning something, medals, awards, golden boots, Goldens shoes etc..

Hope you remember Ribery year grin?? Who won the Ballon d'or?? It is not about trophies ALONE..

If it about trophies, Bernaldo Silva should knock everyone out!!!

It is an Individual best award.. . VVD is the best defender of 2019, but he will never be the best player in the world!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers / Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player / David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.