Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya (22141 Views)

2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Lamasta(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2019
As far as God is the head of the commission it will continue to grow and expand cool

1 Like

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by NoToPile: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Reason I am always skeptical about churches that start today and already have thousands as members.

Most true churches around started from somewhere small.
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Buliwyf: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2019
buygala:

With all due respect Sir, you must be very Stupid sad

Are the people having the 'paranoia and superstitions' complaining to you?

Since you are so mouthed, wise and brave, why don't you tell Muslims how the birth of Muhammed (SAW) also saw the birth of Terrorism and Paedophilia? grin .....

Na that time you go sabi say person wey wan die don see who go kill am grin

Today is Sunday Sir...allow Christians enjoy their 'paranoia and Superstitions' in peace....

This one is crying. Your church is filled with paranoid people whose lives haven't changed since. And how do u know I don't tell Muslims that too? Lol. Cry baby.
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by MrPresident1: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2019
Buliwyf:

Actually this has been done already. Stem cells can now be gotten without the need for embryos.

Odukoya should focus on something more reasonable and measurable like curing world hunger and diseases if he actually talks to God. Instead of what he is doing now by spreading superstition and fear among his congregation. The guy is nothing but a Christian shaman.

He is just using all the same tactics juju priests use. Everything is about an enemy or an evil spirit. Yet most of the congregation are still in the same position they were 10 years ago even after all the vigils. No change. Just more wailing and shouting "die by fire".

If this is already done, then there is no longer any genetic basis for disease in the world. But we know that the whole world is now lying under the power of the evil one, and only the coming of the Messiah can help us. With stem cells, you can regenerate any failing organ or tissue, jack it back to life like a miracle.

Hunger and disease are deliberate policies of the Evil, Wicked, Twisted, and Incorrigible Monster, his just recompense, which has tarried, has now appeared in the horizon. It will tarry no more.
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Rotimi47: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2019
Happy 30years anniversary to MFM.

GOD is good.

1 Like

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2019
proudly MFM , i remember the 1st day my parent forced me to that church HQ.. i just sat on my car bonnet ...but is words where really making sense from afar.
Then it dawn me which book u know, which exposure or money you get sef ... if he is these educated,travelled abroad n exposed yet remains humorous & way too humble ... oga ade what ur excuse grin i bow 2007

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Enemies die by fire church!

Antichrist doctrine!

Matthew 5:43-45 (KJV)

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
By the time ignorance knocked you down, your eyes will clear.
It's unfortunate you don't know the enemies being prayed against in MFM.
Read Ephesians 6 and 2 Corinthians 10:4-5

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by GeeOh(f): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2019
caprini1:
MFM ..... combination of ZOE ministry type of prayer / deliverance and Deeper life holiness....Very sharp Pastor,he knows what time it is.
he has is root in Christ Apostolic Church and he is always proud to say it, MFM is the English version of CAC not combination of any church or doctrine

1 Like

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2019
MrPresident1:
The man has a PhD in Molecular Genetics.

If I am him, I would devote my entire life to finding how stem cells can be created from living tissue, not from embryos, then use it as a basis for treating all kinds of illnesses and diseases.
Thank God for him.
Pray to God to show you your divine purpose on earth.
What God has used Dr Olukoya ministry to do is multi dimensional and not narrowed to your myopic thoughts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2019
Batam:

By the time ignorance knocked you down, your eyes will clear.
It's unfortunate you don't know the enemies being prayed against in MFM.
Read Ephesians 6 and 2 Corinthians 10:4-5
Keep quoting Paul while I quote Jesus so that the end you'd tell us who's actually ignorant of the Truth.
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by caprini1: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2019
GeeOh:
he has is root in Christ Apostolic Church and he is always proud to say it, MFM is the English version of CAC not combination of any church or doctrine
Ok.
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Ryocaj(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2019
MrPresident1:

If I am him, I would devote my entire life to finding how stem cells can be created from living tissue, not from embryos, then use it as a basis for treating all kinds of illnesses and diseases.
I believe u also av a brain too.. or did ur brain reject PhD in Molecular Genetics.. Lets assume u r learned.. what av u achieved in ur field? At least Dr D.K Olukoya has affected lives positively.. whose life av u had a positive effect on..

1 Like

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by mceze(m): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2019
0temSapien:
We're celebrating the 3rd Year Anniversary of the imprisonment of Yahweh, Allah, Moloch and many other gods of religion. Join us to celebrate the beginning of the end of religious influence upon the earth, for the gods of religion have been captured in a spiritual cage. Hoorayyy!!! cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5379277/3rd-year-anniversary-yahwehs-imprisonment

You did not reply my message earlier on? This is my email-angelezeus@yahoo.com..Contact me, I have a lot of question to ask..Thanks!
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Ryocaj:

I believe u also av a brain too.. or did ur brain reject PhD in Molecular Genetics.. Lets assume u r learned.. what av u achieved in ur field? At least Dr D.K Olukoya has affected lives positively.. whose life av u had a positive effect on..

Nice response bro. I love it.

1 Like

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2019
MrPresident1:

Dr Olukoya wrote over 70 scientific publications. Instead of you to pick one and read, you are talking what you don't know. And it's because of your bitterness and hatred towards the man.

Daniel Olukoya had 1st Class in micro biology from the University of Lagos. If you understand the department of Physics, Biology, and Chemistry in the University of Lagos, you will give it to Dr. Olukoya. Those departments are so hard to get by easily. After his BSc, he got a scholarship to read genetics in the UK. And he came out at the top of his class there too. He then returned to Nigeria, and worked for many years in a research Institute located in Yaba, Lagos.

We that know Daniel Olukoya very well know the real truth. Most brainstorming sessions were not done without Daniel. Daniel this....Daniel that. Young, old, men, women, his bosses, his juniors, securities, cleaners, etc.... they all love him. When he launched into his office before he started any activity in those days, people listened. It's all round prayer. But when it's time for scientific work, he was outstsnding. People in his place of work testified to his ability to predict accurately. A very sound mind. You haven't even had one on one encounter with this man, but condemning him. You obviously do not know Daniel. A very brilliant man. Very smart. And very patient.

I am going to advise you to pick one of his publications. Yaba is not in heaven. Go there and read one. Even "oyinbos" are using his discoveries. A man who went into genetics when we knew very little about it in Nigeria. A man who saw the future.

For Dr Olukoya to pull out of science and focus on the ministry, it means something huge. Adeboye pulled out when he was making good cash as a senior lecturer, and his colleagues called him many stup.id names. Today, where are they?

Anyway, you cannot be Dr. Daniel Olukoya. Never. You cant. He is too much in the grace of God. So, the possibility of you making much impact like him is low unless you stop criticising unjustly.

Find out deeply the real truth before condemning anyone. Daniel Olukoya is not your mate in anything. Even in science, you aren't his match.

Happy Sunday!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Keep quoting Paul while I quote Jesus so that the end you'd tell us who's actually ignorant of the Truth.
Read 2 Timothy 3:16
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by olafour(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2019
Congratulations to MFM worldwide....

1 Like

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by firebaby(f): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
daroz:
Happy 30th Anniversary MFM.
This is the church my wife received her deliverance and Miracle less than a month ago. Indeed Christ Lives. Hallelujah.
Happy Anniversary Sir
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by firebaby(f): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
I enjoy his testimonial filled messages.

His messages are practical!!!

There's God, take it or leave it!!!
TRUE...no one go to Mountain if fire and miracles by chance it's all by a divine intervention or instruction... Happy Anniversary Indeed God Is here...

1 Like

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Jesusjnr, I weep for you.

Now I totally see the kind of person you are,

So even olukoya is in your list of bad pastors,
So to you
Oyedepo Mammon worshipper,
Olukoya now is a preacher of Antichrist messages.

Oga you are not a born again Christian, go and repent, to me you have already lost your salvation.
Because if indeed you are spirit filled you will never be saying these rubbish to insult the image if servants of God.

Tell me your real name so that I can intercede for you,so that God should remove the veil that Satan has placed over you .
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by lloyds(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pistotita:

Dr Olukoya wrote over 70 scientific publications. Instead of you to pick one and read, you are talking what you don't know. And it's because of your bitterness and hatred towards the man.

Daniel Olukoya had 1st Class in micro biology from the University of Lagos. If you understand the department of Physics, Biology, and Chemistry in the University of Lagos, you will give it to Dr. Olukoya. Those departments are so hard to get by easily. After his BSc, he got a scholarship to read genetics in the UK. And he came out at the top of his class there too. He then returned to Nigeria, and worked for many years in a research Institute located in Yaba, Lagos.

We that know Daniel Olukoya very well know the real truth. Most brainstorming sessions were not done without Daniel. Daniel this....Daniel that. Young, old, men, women, his bosses, his juniors, security, cleaners, etc.... they all love him. When he launched into his office before he started any activity in those days, people listened. It's all round prayer. But when it's time for scientific work, he was outstsnding. People in his place of work testified to his ability to predict accurately. A very sound mind. You haven't even had one on one encounter with this man, but condemning him. You obviously do not know Daniel. A very brilliant man. Very smart. And very patient.

I am going to advise you to pick one of his publications. Yaba is not in heaven. Go there and read one. Even "oyinbos" are using his discoveries. A man who went into genetics when we knew very little about it in Nigeria. A man who saw the future.

For Dr Olukoya to pull out of science and focus on the ministry, it means something huge. Adeboye pulled out when he was making good cash as a senior lecturer, and his colleagues called him many stup.id names. Today, where are they?

Anyway, you cannot be Dr. Daniel Olukoya. Never. You cant. He is too much in the grace of God. So, the possibility of you making much impact like him is low unless you stop criticising unjustly.

Find out deeply the real truth before condemning anyone. Daniel Olukoya is not your mate in anything. Even in science, you aren't his match.

Happy Sunday!

Man, you don't need to write all these epistles for the young man. . He is still a childish in thoughts, he will broaden and learn with age.

1 Like

Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by RexTramadol1: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
jesusjnr:

Antichrist doctrine!

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Kuku wait for enemy to kill you then.

But to teach you better, when they pray such prayers, it's not against the person in question

Such a person has a spirit that contradicts yours, that's why you have to cast and bind such spirits because spirits do not die.......

When such spirit leaves, you have helped the perceived enemy
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Itannooluwa(f): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
MrPresident1:

what's holding you back?
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by HomoDroid(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
jesusjnr:

Antichrist doctrine!

Thou hypocrite, why are you still alive if you have followed your 'doctrine' and donated your head to money ritualist as birthday gift. Or do you think such people are not great enough enemies? Or you don't love them enough to support their get-rich-quick endeavours?

Thou enemy lover, please proceed today to Sambisa to show love to the Bokos or the Heardsmen or Kidnappers along Abuja-Kaduna Xpressway. Surely, you do love them enough?
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lol! What else would someone expect from a fool and spiritually blind person but to weep for someone who speaks the Truth instead of yourself and those who are being led into the pit by their blind leaders?

I laugh at the extent of your folly which makes you think that following modern day Pharisees (men) equates to following God.

Continue following the blind leaders as you have shown yourself to be inclined to the Antichrist doctrine of the Pharisees, and don't stop being foolish, so that when you eventually find yourself in the pit, you wouldn't say you weren't warned.

Who would you pray or intercede to? Mammon or Lucifer?

Intercede kor, prayer ni.

Abeg carry your garbage go throwway for dustbin.

Chidorx60:

Jesusjnr, I weep for you.

Now I totally see the kind of person you are,

So even olukoya is in your list of bad pastors,
So to you
Oyedepo Mammon worshipper,
Olukoya now is a preacher of Antichrist messages.

Oga you are not a born again Christian, go and repent, to me you have already lost your salvation.
Because if indeed you are spirit filled you will never be saying these rubbish to insult the image if servants of God.

Tell me your real name so that I can intercede for you,so that God should remove the veil that Satan has placed over you .
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol! What else would someone expect from a fool and spiritually blind person but to weep for someone who speaks the Truth instead of yourself and those who are being led into the pit their blind leaders?

I laugh at the extent of your folly which makes you think that following modern day Pharisees (men) equates to following God.

Continue following the blind leaders as you have shown yourself to be inclined to the Antichrist doctrine of the Pharisees, and don't stop being foolish, so that when you eventually find yourself in the pit, you wouldn't say you weren't warned.

Who would you pray or intercede to? Mammon or Lucifer?

Intercede kor, prayer ni.

Abeg carry your garbage go throwway for dustbin.

Jesus jnr, the last conversation I had with u made me sin against God when I abused you and I apologize for that,
As a Christian i belive insult is not the way to correct a person,
don't know about you.

But I plead with you to go back to your God and ask for mercy,brother you are missing it,embrace humility and go and read the scriptures.

Just look at what you typed above,the lord Jesus whom you claim to represent will not call a brethren a fool to correct that fellow.

If you don't see anything wrong in calling me a fool,knowing that hell awaits thoes who call their brother a fool,
Then how can you see anything wrong in the atrocities you perform against God servants.

May God help you.
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Akjwyzepal(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
jesusjnr:

Antichrist doctrine!

you've not been to mfm before stop concluding what you don't know. Mfm prayers are directed to the spiritual realm they're burning spiritual enemies not physical enemies. They teach you how to pray by yourself and help develop your spiritual growth. Stop hasty conclusions
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Akjwyzepal(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
HomoDroid:

Thou hypocrite, why are you still alive if you have followed your 'doctrine' and donated your head to money ritualist as birthday gift. Or do you think such people are not great enough enemies? Or you don't love them enough to support their get-rich-quick endeavours?

Thou enemy lover, please proceed today to Sambisa to show love to the Bokos or the Heardsmen or Kidnappers along Abuja-Kaduna Xpressway. Surely, you do love them enough?
lol. Don't mind him he's misinterpreting spiritual enemies for physical enemies.
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Akjwyzepal(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
jesusjnr:

Antichrist doctrine!

The spiritual controls the physical so whenever u defeat ur enemies spiritually they'll automatically succumb physically. U Killing them spiritually doesn't mean they'll die physically, it means they'll give up on ur matter.
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by Treasure17(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
The church is marching on, the gate of hell can not prevail. More anointing to you sir Daddy GO.
Re: How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya by dxdiag(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MFM INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE, GOD BLESS DR D. K OLUKOYA FOR THIS MINISTRY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do / Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden / How The Press Lied Against Me - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.