Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Reason Why I Send Raunchy Photos To My Man - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reason Why I Send Raunchy Photos To My Man - Toke Makinwa (609 Views)

Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React / Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why I Send Raunchy Photos To My Man - Toke Makinwa by EmagNig(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2019
Toke Makinwa has disclosed that she is the kind of woman that sends raunchy photos to her man just after she has pissed him off.

The media personality while dishing out some relationship advice to ladies, mentioned that being a Scorpio, she is bound to act without thoughts just for the fun of it.

She described herself as someone who will pick up a fight with her man for no reason and to calm him off, she would send him a raunchy photo while he is at work and then asked to know if he was till angry.

According to her, this works like magic and she encouraged most ladies to try it out as life in itself is boring.

Watch The Video:
https://lailasnews.com/reason-why-i-send-raunchy-photos-to-my-man-toke-makinwa-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Reason Why I Send Raunchy Photos To My Man - Toke Makinwa by pelkad1290(m): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2019
Minister in charge of hoe-ticulture

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Send Raunchy Photos To My Man - Toke Makinwa by universaltv: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2019
Hmmm thats good oo..
Re: Reason Why I Send Raunchy Photos To My Man - Toke Makinwa by Abfinest007(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2019
someone with fish brain giving advice to other

(1) (Reply)

God’s Blessings Travel With Me Everywhere, No Visa - Korede Bello Visits The U.S / DJ Cuppy Surprise Otedola With Speech At Dangote African Center (video) / I Am Back And Aint Going NoWhere But IAm A Better Tacha- Tacha's Press Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.