Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? (78728 Views)

African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) / Foutanga Babani Sissoko Got $242m Using ‘Black Magic’ / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2019
0temSapien:

This is savage grin I rate this 4-star.
Any way "allest and 'tly' your father with 'coplating'. grin

Anyway I won't diss your family again as you're now trying to be a good little boy by No longer mentioning family in your comments. cool
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2019
0temSapien:

Ha! Ha! Ha! My chest grin
Good dog. cool
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2019
0temSapien:

Rotimi47 is back!!! This yab na original grin

Can I insult you with that goat that you look like?

Just asking lipsrsealed
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
0temSapien:

Ha! shocked shocked
No wonder cry cry cry
Do you know any of his people, so that they can arrange and take him to the psychiatric hospittal? Na wa o. It's obvious he was educated before fate turned out like this for him. Hmm cool
hahahahahhahaa.....now, this is funny.....hehehehe..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rotimi47:
See MUMU using the word dear! shocked
after you go say ur papa go skul....ok...him finish for school 2.....kakakakaka....ur cra.ze no get mate.... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rotimi47:
For where? You that traded your mother for an unripe mango shocked
just try to read the garbage u posted above and then reason, does it make sense? only a child would do such.....ure a wrong example of an adult..... All dis premature born throway from rough background sef grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rotimi47:
Can I insult you with that goat that you look like?

Just asking lipsrsealed
Chai! grin I rate this 5-star. Pour in the yabs, I'm enjoying them a lot grin

BTW, are you sure it's not your picture the other guy pasted here?
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rotimi47:
Any way "allest and 'tly' your father with 'coplating'. grin

Anyway I won't diss your family again as you're now trying to be a good little boy by No longer mentioning family in your comments. cool

You can diss anyone u like. Who cares? I am still contemplating if the picture the guy brought is you or not. I'm trying to do a background check on it. Bet it, if it's you, I'll surely get you over to your family. As in...you don't need to be on the streets, but in the psycho hospital. I don't mean any insult, just trying to follow due process. cool
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
hahahahahhahaa.....now, this is funny.....hehehehe..... grin grin grin grin

Guy, Rotimi is claiming not to be the guy in that picture. Pls tell me the truth, is he the one or not? Send your reply to me through PM, don't put it here. I really want to get him to his family for treatment. They must have been looking out for him for a long time now. Who knows whether he might recover? cool cool
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
0temSapien:

Guy, Rotimi is claiming not to be the guy in that picture. Pls tell me the truth, is he the one or not? Send your reply to me through PM, don't put it here. I really want to get him to his family for treatment. They must have been looking out for him for a long time now. Who knows whether he might recover? cool cool
hmm...brother....run for your life....Rotimi47 is not the kind of lunatic you can help....wen i wan snap am sef....u need to see how i position myself from far distance....like 200meters away....thanks to my 13+2mp ai camera...na im make i still get clear picture of d werey.....if u wan view more of him photos just visit my profile and check my previous posts....u go see am, see him wife and pikin join sef....Rotimi47 na uncommon werey wey get family members

Warm regards grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
hmm...brother....run for your life....Rotimi47 is not the kind of lunatic you can help....wen i wan snap am sef....u need to see how i position myself from far distance....like 200meters away....thanks to my 13+2mp ai camera...na im make i still get clear picture of d werey.....if u wan view more of him photos just visit my profile and check my previous posts....u go see am, see him wife and pikin join sef....Rotimi47 na uncommon werey wey get family members

Keep it on kid; We both know that your dad was a lab rat in the mental health facility at Yaba Lagos. shocked
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
0temSapien:

You can diss anyone u like. Who cares? I am still contemplating if the picture the guy brought is you or not. I'm trying to do a background check on it. Bet it, if it's you, I'll surely get you over to your family. As in...you don't need to be on the streets, but in the psycho hospital. I don't mean any insult, just trying to follow due process. cool
It like the stupidity that runs in your family DNA is making not to recognise your dad again? shocked

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
0temSapien:
Chai! grin I rate this 5-star. Pour in the yabs, I'm enjoying them a lot grin

BTW, are you sure it's not your picture the other guy pasted here?
Why is it difficult for you to recognise your mentally ill one corner dance dad? It's like you're still bleaching your brain? shocked
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
just try to read the garbage u posted above and then reason, does it make sense? only a child would do such.....ure a wrong example of an adult..... All dis premature born throway from rough background sef grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Clueless Gonshite grin

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
after you go say ur papa go skul....ok...him finish for school 2.....kakakakaka....ur cra.ze no get mate.... tongue tongue tongue
I do not consider you a swine but only consider you as something a swine would eat. shocked
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rotimi47:
Why is it difficult for you to recognise your mentally ill one corner dance dad? It's like you're still bleaching your brain? shocked
Bleaching brain, you go fear memory loss na grin I like this. You're capable of even more grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rotimi47:
It like the stupidity that runs in your family DNA is making not to recognise your dad again? shocked

It's getting stale. Are you running out of yabs? Give me fresh yabs abeg grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
0temSapien:
Bleaching brain, you go fear memory loss na grin I like this. You're capable of even more grin
As an outsider, how do you view humans? cool
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
0temSapien:
It's getting stale. Are you running out of yabs? Give me fresh yabs abeg grin
Just because you were born stupid don't mean you should keep acting like one.

Anyway it simply run in your blood. shocked

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
MarsianAbraham:

Hmm. I believe you every bit embarassed This means that we should be very careful of him anytime we're trying to bundle him to the psychiatric hospital as planned because that Rotimi I'm seeing in that pix would be very savage, plus he's very haggard and dirty. We have to hire boys to help us bundle him and take him to the psycho. He doesn't know his mental state, if he does, he wouldn't be this fierce. Thank you once again for helping me know whom I'm dealing with. I'll psychologically help him out of his troubles as I've already discovered that he's a schooled luna, unlike many like him we have on the streets who didn't even step into a school before running mad. I know he'll recover speedily sha embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rotimi47:
Just because you were born stupid don't mean you should keep acting like one.

Anyway it simply run in your blood. shocked

Stale, I'm thirsty for new yabs my boy. grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rotimi47:
As an outsider, how do you view humans? cool
This is a good question. I view humans as a very special species who are on earth to enjoy a physical life, catch fun, offend themselves and forgive too, then return to the afterlives to continue exploring the infinite universes of God Almighty. I love this question.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
0temSapien:

Hmm. I believe you every bit embarassed This means that we should be very careful of him anytime we're trying to bundle him to the psychiatric hospital as planned because that Rotimi I'm seeing in that pix would be very savage, plus he's very haggard and dirty. We have to hire boys to help us bundle him and take him to the psycho. He doesn't know his mental state, if he does, he wouldn't be this fierce. Thank you once again for helping me know whom I'm dealing with. I'll psychologically help him out of his troubles as I've already discovered that he's a schooled luna, unlike many like him we have on the streets who didn't even step into a school before running mad. I know he'll recover speedily sha embarassed
Weaselhead Your ancestors are shaking their heads in the grave and saying Uwarka, lightning kill you there because of your ability to surpass them as slowpokes. shocked
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
0temSapien:

Stale, I'm thirsty for new yabs my boy. grin
Son of dogs, I like the way you hid your tears

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rotimi47:
Weaselhead Your ancestors are shaking their heads in the grave and saying Uwarka, lightning kill you there because of your ability to surpass them as slowpokes. shocked

I like this yab, it's filled with cusswords. Keep it up grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
0temSapien:

This is a good question. I view humans as a very special species who are on earth to enjoy a physical life, catch fun, offend themselves and forgive too, then return to the afterlives to continue exploring the infinite universes of God Almighty. I love this question.
Wow Puppy if you were to speak your mind, you'd be speechless. grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rotimi47:
Son of dogs, I like the way you hid your tears
Stale. It's like you're running out of yabs to give. Pray for more yabbing inspiration. grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rotimi47:
Wow Puppy if you were to speak your mind, you'd be speechless. grin
Is this supposed to be a yab?
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
0temSapien:
I like this yab, it's filled with cusswords. Keep it up grin
Kid, any body who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you a worse advice. shocked

I'm playing sarz beat on you and Marisam your co misfits.

Wow life is fun with you clowns. shocked

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
0temSapien:
Is this supposed to be a yab?
E pain am grin Just Keep crying
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rotimi47:
E pain am grin Just Keep crying
You've been saying this over and over again. Face your yabs let me face the appraisals. Can't you stick to the game plan? cheesy
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
Rotimi47:
Kid, any body who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you a worse advice. shocked

I'm playing sarz beat on you and Marisam your co misfits.

Wow life is fun with you clowns. shocked

You finish work for here abeg grin 5-star yab. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) / Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.