Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? (78727 Views)

African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) / Foutanga Babani Sissoko Got $242m Using ‘Black Magic’ / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Again, I reminded them, that if was really "Juju", the man could have just emptied the shop by placing the sachet water on every item inside the shop and it would disappear.

I even took a sachet water from inside the "Jazzed" bag and drank, yet I still woke up healthy. grin

However they still believed it would affect me in future grin

Na juju one .
One mad man in Ibadan have try convincing my brother wen he was working in a bank to struggle a white kerchief into the bank vaults

Him my brother to come around his
House in the
Evening for sharing 50 / 50

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Unik3030: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't you think, that your friend could have easily become a millionaire/Billionaire, if he had applied it to a large scale borrowing: ie hoodwinking A bank through Juju, to borrow him 1Billion, and then use the same Juju energy to make them forget asking him for repayment?

Think!
i know one day u will realize that juju is beyond human comprehension, it's not something u sit down n analyse like quadratic equation. I pray it's not too late cos when I read d comments of u n your likes I just dey laugh. juju defies normal logic n reasoning, if u believe God exists n he does wonders n u don't believe that devil also exist then u are on a long thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by JUO(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Because I don't believe it exists..
so what do you have to say about magic Murray and carbonaro effect? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murray_SawChuck
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Carbonaro_Effect
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by spiritedtete: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
WE'RE IN TROUBLE IN THIS COUNTRY.

EDUCATED PEOPLE THAT CANNOT APPLY REASONING, OR COMMON SENSE IN THEIR DEALINGS.

EDUCATED PEOPLE GETTING SCAMMED BY ILLITERATE BABALAWOS, JUJUMEN, AND PASTORS.

A BIG SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.

Pray you dont experience the underworld... even the white that brought education has got witches a.d wizard amongst them...

Travel to Romania and see how they prefer herbs to chemical drugs.. how they also prefer Juju

My friend.. watch your back and dont be ignorant and end a Victim of what you think doesnt exist...

Dem go don use you do experiment.... you wont even be alive to doubt it lol

Stop this your education nonsense... the so called scientist dont even doubt the underworld exist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Talk2ken(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
My brother, there are powers beyound the physical eyes,, some phenomenal cannot be explained as it happens but you know it happens. I have seen bundle of 1000 naira note transform to 100 note in trade fair. Honestly Juju is real just be careful and always obey your instincts

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Stanchem029: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
just4fun:
For those of u DAT thinks DAT juju dos not exist, sorry u r living in a fool's Paradise.

For as long as there is good, there is also evil, But one thing I know is DAT every juju has its limits. Even those practicing it knows DAT.

Forget all these indomie generations online. There are two kingdoms, that of light and that of darkness.

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by femi4: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Again, I reminded them, that if was really "Juju", the man could have just emptied the shop by placing the sachet water on every item inside the shop and it would disappear.

I even took a sachet water from inside the "Jazzed" bag and drank, yet I still woke up healthy. grin

However they still believed it would affect me in future grin

They were relaxed, 4hrs is more than enough to lose guard.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Tayeni(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
hustla:

LOL
Nothing like Juju
Check Youtube and you'll see videos of how these tricks are debunked
Theres a Youtube channel dedicated to just that and it has millions of views

All them cutting people into 2, walking on water , going through a wall, disappearing, levitating, all are pre-planned illusions done with the right equipment

Check the channel out and you go dey vex cos of how these so called juju magicians dey deceive person
I swear ....the lack of curiosity is what is keeping people's minds in shackles. Imagine even when the information is free on YouTube ...you still find so called educated people choosing to believe these crap.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by adejaresalami1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
To believe there's no such thing as magic is to me high level of ignorance.....Even to my perception physics even prove a point by the equation E=m(c*c).

We are not alone in this universe as some higher folk can alter and go beyond our own Comprehension of things work.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ranks007:
If it was juju why didnt he carry the whole shopping mart instead of just 4k...worth of stuffs. Ngenekwenu

I really don’t believe in magic but for a second let’s assume it exist...there’s nothing in life that doesn’t have principles and limitation...
even science has limitation..after u finish designing a plane it has it maximum load allowance otherwise the principle of operation will fail...hence u can have a crash.... U buy an antibiotics, there’s a reason why it has 8 hr dosage principle..and when u over use they say antibiotic resistance has developed, so the drug won’t work again.. u need a stronger antibiotics..

so assuming magic works...don’t u think it will have its limits?? So that ur question isn’t the reason to nullify the existence of juju or jazz or wateva name it’s called..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
juju is real 100%know a dude that travel to Finland without visa.he only went to his village shrine and promise the deity a cow if he succeed and today the rest is history...buh juju comes with its own package too,,,hence why it's not a line many want to follow
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by favour32(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Newboss:

Taken out? As in, he died?
The guy is alive and he would reply but he knew what happened to him within 24hrs.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:
Op.... Forget long grammar or whatever the white man tells you about black magic undecided undecided

JUJU exists, Infact its real

Currently, because I am versatile, I joined the whites black magic witchery occultic bla bla both on their FB page and Instagram pages, you need to see what they do dịa cry cry, it's real, they don't even hide it at all.. I was doubting it till I asked one of the admin to do a tarot reading for me, that was when I believed...

JUJU exists
JUJU exists

Whites practice it more than us..

Please give me the name of the Facebook page
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by dbestuncle: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Yesterday, I went out with my guy to chill and wind down in one of the joints around the neighborhood, but something happened that kept us bewildered.

Hardly had we settled down to a bottle of drink than we started hearing shouts, cries and cursing in one of the adjourning plazas around the place (mini Supermarket). On further enquiry, we were told an elderly man on suit and ties came earlier to select items worth 48K in the supermarket and they put everything inside a unused carton, and the man asked them to put a bag of "sachet water" he had earlier came with inside the carton. Then left and told them he wanted to go buy other stuffs down the street and he would back. (They put the carton by inside of the exit door)

Four hours gone, the man was yet to come and they decided to put articles back to the shelves..only to find out it was only the bag of sachet water that was inside...hence the commotion...

All my efforts to convince them that they must have "lost guard" In between and the man came back to pack the goods was to no avail. Even my guy believed it was "Juju" or whatever...even when I explained to him that Juju doesn't work, he still joined them to analyze all sorts of conjectures as to the impotency of juju or Black Magic lol.

Please can anyone help to explain the trick or juju used by the man to "jazz" the shop attendant.

So u believe juju doesn't exist abi? u are wrong ma. plenty juju exist. na where u waka reach u go c reach abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by hopefulLandlord: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
favour32:

Yes!
Juju or "jazz" exists!
Some weeks back a fellow(nairaland landlord) tried in vain to display his intellectual prowess by using proves(based on human perspectives) to support the fallacy or non existence of juju or "jazz" but was taken out in 24 hours!

Tell me more

4 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by MPESA(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:

That was back then in 2008 in my SS2, camera phones weren't everywhere then. I was using one motorola phone. The event happened in Aro chukwu.

People are still doubting the potency of juju cheesy but the truth be told it's real in fact what happened their was pure demonstration of juju it has happened to one my big aunt back then at Akure to be precise, this man parked his car in front of their electronics shop and walk into the shop, picked for whatever he wanted went to one of the counters of cashiers they accessed his goods with the price quotation WITHOUT PAYING KOBO TO THEM , HE ASKED THEM TO CARRY THE ELECTRONICS HE SHOPPED TO HIS CAR AND THEY OBEYED HIM WITHOUT PAYING ANY MONEY OR SAYING A WORD TO HIM , after some minutes their eyes clear , they started looking for the man who have already left.

That one na small things for kind things weh dey happen everyday jare.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by frakdon(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
a millionaire can't necessarily go to a juju man and ask him to do such kind of petty juju for him, but rather he would ask for a means to double the money for him through a business way, and he can afford the items needed for it.

juju get level and if the man is millionaire he won't have asked the juju man to do such juju for him, he would be thinking higher level.

he did the one he can afford, or maybe it was just a trick, but saying juju no dey, well, i believe its because you have not experienced it.

juju dey.

talking from experience
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
spiritedtete:

Pray you dont experience the underworld... even the white that brought education has got witches a.d wizard amongst them...

Travel to Romania and see how they prefer herbs to chemical drugs.. how they also prefer Juju

My friend.. watch your back and dont be ignorant and end a Victim of what you think doesnt exist...

Dem go don use you do experiment.... you wont even be alive to doubt it lol

Stop this your education nonsense... the so called scientist dont even doubt the underworld exist

Preferring herbs to drugs isn’t the reason to believe there is jazz... all of science’s work is from the template of nature.. all drugs came from nature weda accidentally found or not... isolating the exact chemical compound in the plant or animal responsible for the cure and making into a drug is just what science does. 1, it’s business but more importantly its dosable.. yes it has it side effects because it’s merely a copy and not the natural...so is natural better.. of course but that doesn’t mean natural equals to jazz

3 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Princeofasia: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:
Op.... Forget long grammar or whatever the white man tells you about black magic undecided undecided

JUJU exists, Infact its real

Currently, because I am versatile, I joined the whites black magic witchery occultic bla bla both on their FB page and Instagram pages, you need to see what they do dịa cry cry, it's real, they don't even hide it at all.. I was doubting it till I asked one of the admin to do a tarot reading for me, that was when I believed...

JUJU exists
JUJU exists

Whites practice it more than us..

shut up please. i have been a white practicing witch for 10 years. i can authoritatively tell you that all u saw is scam and shit. no body or juju or society or chief priest has the power to make things disappear. it is all trricks. i cant even believe that a youth in thos age of technology believes this shit that held our forfathers back. anyway, i do not blame yo. na nollywood i blame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by IYANGBALI: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mynd44:
He switched the pack with the drinks with the empty one and asked them to put the pure water on it to give them the impression that their goods were still safe.

There is a big chance he was not alone as while they were bringing the pure water, his accomplice(s) might have made the switch.
yinmu
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by AmmarOscar(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesycheesy

But the truth is that juju exists. Anybody that says juju doesn't work is simply living in delusion and needs to have his or her brain examined. You can only claim that juju doesn't have any effect on you as a result of the fact that you are connected to the highest power which is that of the MOST HIGH.

Denying that juju exists is folly. People can be manipulated and hypnotised through black magic. People have cooked themselves to the level that they are almost indestructible, disappearing and re-appearing at will, impenetrable "odeshi" and other things point to the potency of black magic.

I have witnessed live where a canoe is rowed on a main road and it sailed as if it was on water and i have also seen a man being cooked in a highly heated pot but he came out unhurt. What explanations can you offer to the above scenerio?
Nonsense. I don't believe in any Juju/Magic and whatnot. In SCIENCE there's no magic. There must be explanation of of how the goods were ACTUALLY TAKEN. If the Juju nonsense is true, let the man walk into bank and use juju to empty the bank's safes.

2 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Justpd: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MANY PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE TOO SHALLOW.
THAT'S WHY EVERY CROOKED PASTOR AND JUJU MAN IS MAKING IT BIG.

IN THIS COUNTRY, SIMPLE TRICKS ARE REFERRED TO AS THE STRONGEST MAGIC. AND WE BRAINWASH OTHER GULLIBLE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THE SAME NONSENSE WE MAKE OURSELVES BELIEVE.
BELIEVING IN NONSENSE IS VERY DETRIMENTAL. IT MAKES US NOT WANT TO RESEARCH AND ASK "WHY". WE JUST BELIEVE.. OR PRAY BECAUSE WE ALREADY BELIEVE JUJU IS ULTIMATE, AND WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING UNLESS WE PRAY, OR LOOK FOR STRONGER JUJU TO COUNTER JUJU.
NOW THE SO CALLED JUJU SCAMMER, KNOWING OUR STUPĮDITY AS A NATION ENJOY'S HIS TIME IN THE GAME WHILE WE KEEP LOSING TO TRICKS THAT CAN BE SOLVED WITH SIMPLE INVESTIGATIONS.

WHY SHOULD A WORKING JUJU BE ONLY CAPABLE OF ACQUIRING SOME NONSENSE FOOD ITEMS AND GADGETS LESS THAN 50K.... WHEN IT CAN JUST ACQUIRE MILLIONS IN A DAY, SO THAT THE JUJU MAN CAN RETIRE BEFORE HE'S CAUGHT?

With this rubbish you just said, you believe you're smart right?
Ignorant being.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jordan777:
Op. I have a friend that will always tell me about people he owe money, the problem is that if I am with him and those he is owing call him or disturbs him, he will tell me that they will forget the money that he will visit his native doctor (he doesn't hide that he is festish). I used to laugh it off and joke about it. I loaned him 100k, then we did a business afterwards and he owed me 20k from the business. When I'm broke and I go to him with the intention of asking for my money, not that I will forget the money but I can't find the energy to talk about my money
And you never asked for the money?
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Adexvivacity(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
If you doubt juju, doubt miracle.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by vicardino(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
ovadozes:

Please give me the name of the Facebook page

Please, I beg you in God's name, do not join that group or ask them about your life. Every realm you see is legalistic and asking another agency in the spirit realm about something looks benign but trust me, it's an open invitation. I won't say more than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Duggedised12(f): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Yesterday, I went out with my guy to chill and wind down

guys with female monikers , do you like to wear skirts and makeup too undecided
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jordan777:
Op. I have a friend that will always tell me about people he owe money, the problem is that if I am with him and those he is owing call him or disturbs him, he will tell me that they will forget the money that he will visit his native doctor (he doesn't hide that he is festish). I used to laugh it off and joke about it. I loaned him 100k, then we did a business afterwards and he owed me 20k from the business. When I'm broke and I go to him with the intention of asking for my money, not that I will forget the money but I can't find the energy to talk about my money
Word.

I know of a guy who was owing a friend a lot of money but ran away without paying the friend or even returning the friend's items; The friend complained to someone who don't know the other guy and the guy complained to, simply asked for the guy's name and then told the friend that the guy that ran away will come the 2nd day but not with the money but that my friend should take something and use it to command the guy to go and bring his money and that guy will quickly go and bring the money even if he have to borrow from someone else.

However, that friend did not collect that thing because he didn't believe in juju and left but to our suprise! The guy that ran away came back the 2nd day but not with the money but that friend met and ask for his money but without using any juju.

To cut short the matter grin that guy left but without paying the money.

That was the last time we saw or heard of the guy who owe my friend.

It's over 20years now.

This aint a lie as all these happened in my presence.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
bewla:
Maybe when u lock ur shop in the night and open it in the morning find someone in side u explain to us how him enter without key
Through the roof my guy. Look up, the roof!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Mrhonesty: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Juju works but Jesus is Lord. If you have a store or shop, let there be big reflective mirrors there. ALUPAYIDA will not walk against you.

2 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
favour32:

The guy is alive and he would reply but he knew what happened to him within 24hrs.
What's the nairaland name of the guy?
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Gambo004: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Op him be like ur village people never reason ur matter

Ur still inviting dem by drinking from the sachets lol

Bethrens black magic or juju is very real and as Africans most of us believe in them so don’t let us deceive ourselves cause even the OP knows the truth but just wants to gather facts to write about aje
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Tell me more
What happened to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) / Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.