Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? (78723 Views)

African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) / Foutanga Babani Sissoko Got $242m Using ‘Black Magic’ / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2019
0temSapien:
You've been saying this over and over again. Face your yabs let me face the appraisals. Can't you stick to the game plan? cheesy
Stop hidding or holding back your tears and just feel free as crying openly is natural but wait o! You're the pogba Jumia delivered shocked

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2019
0temSapien:

You finish work for here abeg grin 5-star yab. wink
"Foutre" what is this putrid-smell coming from your brain? It can be perceived in Brisbane?

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2019
Rotimi47:
"Foutre" what is this putrid-smell coming from your brain? It can be perceived in Brisbane?

Yeeepa! This will rank among the greatest yabs in history grin grin
Good morning.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
0temSapien:

Yeeepa! This will rank among the greatest yabs in history grin grin
Good morning.
O boy, why are you doing hide and seek with your comments?

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by 0temSapien: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2019
Rotimi47:
O boy, why are you doing hide and seek with your comments?
Don't get you. cool
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by oksmart1992(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2019
What's their group name on Facebook and Instagram?
starbuck:
Op.... Forget long grammar or whatever the white man tells you about black magic undecided undecided

JUJU exists, Infact its real

Currently, because I am versatile, I joined the whites black magic witchery occultic bla bla both on their FB page and Instagram pages, you need to see what they do dịa cry cry, it's real, they don't even hide it at all.. I was doubting it till I asked one of the admin to do a tarot reading for me, that was when I believed...

JUJU exists
JUJU exists

Whites practice it more than us..

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by onitshaman: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only infallible way to ascertain if it was juju used in this instance is if you could get them to replay the saga on their CCTV and see it vanish.
It could just be a smart exploitation of security and attention lapses.

However, juju works but Ngeneukwuewu, maybe hunger and greed work even faster because I don't think the APC jazzed you into the unflinching loyalty you feel towards them.

I'd probably never get how you effortlessly call white blue.
My friend Sarrki calls it patriotism but maybe you two should read Malcolm X's book "By Any means Neccessary" where he famously stated that "You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it."

With that said, I hope you do not only find closure in discovering if juju exists but in the realization that the truth is all we got.
It's not late to speak yours.

wetin concern APC in this now onuku-igbo.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2019
0temSapien:
Don't get you. cool
Ok now undecided
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Rotimi47:
I do not consider you a swine but only consider you as something a swine would eat. shocked
ur intelligence is equivalent to that of a "gburugu"....now, don't bother to ask google because even google can not help you out...anyway let me assist your ignorance...."gburugu" - is a big brownish-yellow ugly bush rat with irregular back shape and disgusting smell.... grin grin

Happy sunday ....how ur cra.ze na....just curious grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
ur intelligence is equivalent to that of a "gburugu"....now, don't bother to ask google because even google can not help you out...anyway let me assist your ignorance...."gburugu" - is a big brownish-yellow ugly bush rat with irregular back shape and disgusting smell.... grin grin

Happy sunday ....how ur cra.ze na....just curious grin
MarsianAbraham the brain dead shocked

You just want to be my pal by force and as such you have to say happy Sunday with style abi cheesy

Ok now happy New Month but do note that I won't forget to patronize your stupidity for fun.

However, Just continue to remind me that the insanity that runs in your family have not killed you yetgrin

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by jose222: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2019
oksmart1992:
What's their group name on Facebook and Instagram?

The black magic is open source academy? I saw this service of Tarot 24 horas
so friendly.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Rotimi47:
MarsianAbraham the brain dead shocked

You just want to be my pal by force and as such you have to say happy Sunday with style abi cheesy

Ok now happy New Month but do note that I won't forget to patronize your stupidity for fun.

However, Just continue to remind me that the insanity that runs in your family have not killed you yetgrin

na now i know say your cra.ze is imported...as in na foreign....how much you buy that your cra.ze sef....shey dollar rise then grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 3:43am On Sep 10, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
na now i know say your cra.ze is imported...as in na foreign....how much you buy that your cra.ze sef....shey dollar rise then grin
I can't tell if you're close to adulthood but all I know is that you look like a barely sentient of yeast infection (HPV). shocked

However continue to help and promote your family business which is being a lab rat for testing of medication for mentally ill patients. grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Rotimi47:
I can't tell if you're close to adulthood but all I know is that you look like a barely sentient of yeast infection (HPV). shocked

However continue to help and promote your family business which is being a lab rat for testing of medication for mentally ill patients. grin

see your nose like tooth pick, do head like gbagyi yam,,.....you think say dem de give award for best use of English....your construction sef dull...shey na by force to show yourself ni,,,u go fear now....werey wey go school,,, i even see you de read newspaper yesterday,... grin grin grin

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
see your nose like tooth pick, do head like gbagyi yam,,.....you think say dem de give award for best use of English....your construction sef dull...shey na by force to show yourself ni,,,u go fear now....werey wey go school,,, i even see you de read newspaper yesterday,... grin grin grin
See your parents and hug dem tongue

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Rotimi47:
See your parents and hug dem tongue
your mama...you think say i don delete the picture ba. Werey! grin grin grin

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
Though your parents were mentally ill like all your ancestors but they still dream of having a decent child but alas they gave birth to you a pillock grin

Anyway see your family sales advert and work on the price because you all very useless in life. shocked

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
You, your parents and extended family members grin

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2019
Rotimi47:
You, your parents and extended family members grin
grass de your head, i go invite fulani herdsmen to carry like 100 cows to come graze for ur head wey be like aboki sh.it......na from your grass filled brain #ruga go start.....ode tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
grass de your head, i go invite fulani herdsmen to carry like 100 cows to come graze for ur head wey be like aboki sh.it......na from your grass filled brain #ruga go start.....ode tongue

grin grin grin
Se o ni asiwere/oye ara/ mahaukali mutum ni iya e/ nne e/ uwa - your mum grin

Anyway let them keep flogging insanity out of your mentally unstable mother. shocked

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2019
MarsianAbraham:

grin grin grin
Keep on raising awareness on your insanity because you might be the first person to be cured of it in your family; Even your dad can't get enough of insanity. grin

Ko ni da fun awon eranko ti o ni e! grin ...

Go try free your dad from where he is tied to a tree. grin

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2019
MarsianAbraham:

grin grin grin
Keep on raising awareness on your insanity because you might be the first person to be cured in your family. grin

Even your dad can't get enough of insanity. grin ...
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
MarsianAbraham:

grin grin grin
Village idiot your village people are doing press up on your head.

Anyway your father send you the family picture you all took together. shocked

Asiwere ni iya e! shocked

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Sussan1(f): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Yesterday, I went out with my guy to chill and wind down in one of the joints around the neighborhood, but something happened that kept us bewildered.

Hardly had we settled down to a bottle of drink than we started hearing shouts, cries and cursing in one of the adjourning plazas around the place (mini Supermarket). On further enquiry, we were told an elderly man on suit and ties came earlier to select items worth 48K in the supermarket and they put everything inside a unused carton, and the man asked them to put a bag of "sachet water" he had earlier came with inside the carton. Then left and told them he wanted to go buy other stuffs down the street and he would back. (They put the carton by inside of the exit door)

Four hours gone, the man was yet to come and they decided to put articles back to the shelves..only to find out it was only the bag of sachet water that was inside...hence the commotion...

All my efforts to convince them that they must have "lost guard" In between and the man came back to pack the goods was to no avail. Even my guy believed it was "Juju" or whatever...even when I explained to him that Juju doesn't work, he still joined them to analyze all sorts of conjectures as to the impotency of juju or Black Magic lol.

Please can anyone help to explain the trick or juju used by the man to "jazz" the shop attendant.

Incredible!
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
Rotimi47:
Village idiot your village people are doing press up on your head.

Anyway your father send you the family picture you all took together. shocked

Asiwere ni iya e! shocked

see as u de cry think say you de laugh, how many times you modify and re-submit your crap sef........evidence of frustration...yay!...mo geti werey! i wan kill am....hahahaha....i de pain am die tongue

See d selfie wey ur kinsmen snap grin

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
see as u de cry think say you de laugh, how many times you modify and re-submit your crap sef........evidence of frustration...yay!...mo geti werey! i wan kill am....hahahaha....i de pain am die tongue

Your Village people are doing press up in your brain and as such you are of no value to humanity grin

Oh Smello your head is seen sparkling with insanity and stupidity that nature rethink your creation. shocked

Anyway asiwin ni iya e! shocked grin (Your mother is mad but see the head of your late dad that died of mental illness below. grin

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
MarsianAbraham:

Professional idiot; when you were born, the doctor gave a scream of fear at your stupidity and foolishness which was obviously visible and noticeable at your birth. grin

Nitwit, you no waste time at all because it's in your family DNA. shocked

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
MarsianAbraham:

Time uploaded: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
(Like)
Personal text: I think am an alien.
Time registered: April 07, 2015
Time spent online: 5 days & 19 hours
Signature: I feel great here on Mars.
View MarsianAbraham's posts (244)

Foolish MarisanAbraham's; Laughing out loud in Swahili because You're an enigma of stupidity.

Haba! Just see your miserable life grin

Ode atole grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Rotimi47:
Time uploaded: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
(Like)
Personal text: I think am an alien.
Time registered: April 07, 2015
Time spent online: 5 days & 19 hours
Signature: I feel great here on Mars.
View MarsianAbraham's posts (244)

Foolish MarisanAbraham's; Laughing out loud in Swahili because You're an enigma of stupidity.

Haba! Just see your miserable life grin

Ode atole grin
kini big deal, am extraordinary, i tall pass you like...kilode! tongue

You de cra.ze, you de m.ad, you be hakuya, you still be kaza....only you all in one grin

Frankly speaking, na from Mars i de connect with Earth, and if u think say na lie go siddon ontop 43tons gas cylinder come light am....maybe e fit shoot you to Low Earth Orbit, ahem....you go need space suit oh, make cosmic radiation no fry u like fish grin ....spectacular werey! tongue

Cra.ze de flow inside ur veins....
Lmao
grin grin grin

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Rotimi47: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
kini big deal, am extraordinary, i tall pass you like...kilode! tongue

You de cra.ze, you de m.ad, you be hakuya, you still be kaza....only you all in one grin

Frankly speaking, na from Mars i de connect with Earth, and if u think say na lie go siddon ontop 43tons gas cylinder come light am....maybe e fit shoot you to Low Earth Orbit, ahem....you go need space suit oh, make cosmic radiation no fry u like fish grin ....spectacular werey! tongue

Cra.ze de flow inside ur veins....
Lmao
grin grin grin
Small boy, you Just confirmed that you are a lunatic! shocked

No wonder that your mother get arrested for dropping refuse all over the place whenever she drops you at school. kiss

I talk am! See your life style below.

Check out your comment; mad boy spitting mentally unstable man's bar inside madness. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) / Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.