Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? (78732 Views)

African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) / Foutanga Babani Sissoko Got $242m Using ‘Black Magic’ / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by SammieRexx(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
micfoley:
This reminds me of a scene from one of Mr Ibu's movies. Mr Ibu is lamenting seriously that his landlord is using serious juju. When asked how he arrived at this conclusion, he says its because he paid rent for one year not too long ago. And now, like a flash , one year has elapsed and the landlord is asking for rent again! grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by movingclouds(m): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Please explain
Explain what? It needs no explanation, all it needs is that you volunteer to go on a research... Visit Juju places.

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Maldini212(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Go to Aso rock ,, the cow there will explain to you
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by UPLnews3(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
I know a young man who was so anointed to a point where he laid hands on a sick person in the
hospital and the power of God surged through the patient,”took him from the bed and landed him on read more here-
https:///321J9kQ
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by sureheaven(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
We don't need any CCTV to see it vanish before believing it's juju. shocked
It's possible because I've seen many things like that so stop talking like you not from Africa.

The only infallible way to ascertain if it was juju used in this instance is if you could get them to replay the saga on their CCTV and see it vanish.
It could just be a smart exploitation of security and attention lapses.

However, juju works but Ngeneukwuewu, maybe hunger and greed work even faster because I don't think the APC jazzed you into the unflinching loyalty you feel towards them.

I'd probably never get how you effortlessly call white blue.
My friend Sarrki calls it patriotism but maybe you two should read Malcolm X's book "By Any means Neccessary" where he famously stated that "You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it."

With that said, I hope you do not only find closure in discovering if juju exists but in the realization that the truth is all we got.
It's not late to speak yours.

2 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by madenigga(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
someone needs to get fired
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Biritiko: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only infallible way to ascertain if it was juju used in this instance is if you could get them to replay the saga on their CCTV and see it vanish.

However, juju works but Ngeneukwuewu, maybe hunger and greed work even faster because I don't think the APC jazzed you into the unflinching loyalty you feel towards them.

My friend Sarrki calls it patriotism but maybe you two should read Malcolm X's book "By Any means Neccessary" where he famously stated that "You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it."

With that said, I hope you do not only find closure in discovering if juju exists but in the realization that the truth is all we got.

[/s]
Lamentations of a pained ass ipobian

2 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by udemzyudex(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
You believe in God, you believe in Allah, you believe there is witch or you believe there are supernatural powers out there but you don't believe there is juju?

Funny.

7 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
If it was juju why didnt he carry the whole shopping mart instead of just 4k...worth of stuffs. Ngenekwenu

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by martineverest(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
reverse video
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by ifyain: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
Please do not confuse magic with juju, Magic exist but juju is just ignorance Juju men in Africa are just magicians. the man just distracted the shop keeper and thereby switching the container.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by psychologist(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Some of ye fellas need to go see the movie " Now You See me 1 and 2

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by kevoh(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jordan777:

An average Nigerian can't get a loan from a bank, I didn't say he hoodwink people to lend him money, I didn't even say that one forgets to ask. You have no argument. I said if per adventure he owes you, there are chances you won't find the energy to ask him for it even though you want to, perhaps you could lend him some.

I thought you asked for people's opinion but you just driven by your ego and "know it all" attitude.....

How can you listen when all you want to do is speak?

Spits
Have you finally collected your 20k or you still find it difficult or lose energy to ask for your 20k?

2 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by LewinskyMon: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

cool
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by favour32(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:
Op.... Forget long grammar or whatever the white man tells you about black magic undecided undecided

JUJU exists, Infact its real

Currently, because I am versatile, I joined the whites black magic witchery occultic bla bla both on their FB page and Instagram pages, you need to see what they do dịa cry cry, it's real, they don't even hide it at all.. I was doubting it till I asked one of the admin to do a tarot reading for me, that was when I believed...

JUJU exists
JUJU exists

Whites practice it more than us..

Yes!
Juju or "jazz" exists!
Some weeks back a fellow(nairaland landlord) tried in vain to display his intellectual prowess by using proves(based on human perspectives) to support the fallacy or non existence of juju or "jazz" but was taken out in 24 hours!

2 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Fr33born(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jordan777:

An average Nigerian can't get a loan from a bank, I didn't say he hoodwink people to lend him money, I didn't even say that one forgets to ask. You have no argument. I said if per adventure he owes you, there are chances you won't find the energy to ask him for it even though you want to, perhaps you could lend him some.

I thought you asked for people's opinion but you just driven by your ego and "know it all" attitude.....

How can you listen when all you want to do is speak?

Spits
Thank you
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by emeejinsm: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Again, I reminded them, that if was really "Juju", the man could have just emptied the shop by placing the sachet water on every item inside the shop and it would disappear.

I even took a sachet water from inside the "Jazzed" bag and drank, yet I still woke up healthy. grin

However they still believed it would affect me in future grin

Omo your destiny feet don disappear oo

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by BizBayo: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jordan777:
Op. I have a friend that will always tell me about people he owe money, the problem is that if I am with him and those he is owing call him or disturbs him, he will tell me that they will forget the money that he will visit his native doctor (he doesn't hide that he is festish). I used to laugh it off and joke about it. I loaned him 100k, then we did a business afterwards and he owed me 20k from the business. When I'm broke and I go to him with the intention of asking for my money, not that I will forget the money but I can't find the energy to talk about my money

I don laugh tire grin grin grin . First hand experience grin
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Newboss(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mynd44:
He switched the pack with the drinks with the empty one and asked them to put the pure water on it to give them the impression that their goods were still safe.

There is a big chance he was not alone as while they were bringing the pure water, his accomplice(s) might have made the switch.

The bag was put inside the same carton, not on top. To remove items from that carton, serious unpacking was necessary.

Your switch theory is based on a misunderstanding of the post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by bewla(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Again, I reminded them, that if was really "Juju", the man could have just emptied the shop by placing the sachet water on every item inside the shop and it would disappear.

I even took a sachet water from inside the "Jazzed" bag and drank, yet I still woke up healthy. grin

Maybe when u lock ur shop in the night and open it in the morning find someone in side u explain to us how him enter without key
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by just4fun(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
For those of u DAT thinks DAT juju dos not exist, sorry u r living in a fool's Paradise.

For as long as there is good, there is also evil, But one thing I know is DAT every juju has its limits. Even those practicing it knows DAT.

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by bonnyhope: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesycheesy
Yes, the store keepers might have lost concentration and the man capitalised on that fact to take the goods away like Ngeneukwenu opined, it might not really be juju. After all, my girl friend's phone was once stolen while it was on her laps and she was busy discussing in a saloon...she simply lost concentration.
But the truth is that juju exists. Anybody that says juju doesn't work is simply living in delusion and needs to have his or her brain examined. You can only claim that juju doesn't have any effect on you as a result of the fact that you are connected to the highest power which is that of the MOST HIGH.

Denying that juju exists is folly. People can be manipulated and hypnotised through black magic. People have cooked themselves to the level that they are almost indestructible, disappearing and re-appearing at will, impenetrable "odeshi" and other things point to the potency of black magic.

I have witnessed live where a canoe is rowed on a main road and it sailed as if it was on water and i have also seen a man being cooked in a highly heated pot but he came out unhurt. What explanations can you offer to the above scenerio?
Well, I may not disagree with you completely because i have seen where Plancks were placed on a man and a car was driven passed him and he stood up normal. So i don't really know if it was trick, magic or juju

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by hustla(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesycheesy
Yes, the store keepers might have lost concentration and the man capitalised on that fact to take the goods away like Ngeneukwenu opined, it might not really be juju. After all, my girl friend's phone was once stolen while it was on her laps and she was busy discussing in a saloon...she simply lost concentration.
But the truth is that juju exists. Anybody that says juju doesn't work is simply living in delusion and needs to have his or her brain examined. You can only claim that juju doesn't have any effect on you as a result of the fact that you are connected to the highest power which is that of the MOST HIGH.

Denying that juju exists is folly. People can be manipulated and hypnotised through black magic. People have cooked themselves to the level that they are almost indestructible, disappearing and re-appearing at will, impenetrable "odeshi" and other things point to the potency of black magic.

I have witnessed live where a canoe is rowed on a main road and it sailed as if it was on water and i have also seen a man being cooked in a highly heated pot but he came out unhurt. What explanations can you offer to the above scenerio?

LOL
Nothing like Juju
Check Youtube and you'll see videos of how these tricks are debunked
Theres a Youtube channel dedicated to just that and it has millions of views

All them cutting people into 2, walking on water , going through a wall, disappearing, levitating, all are pre-planned illusions done with the right equipment

Check the channel out and you go dey vex cos of how these so called juju magicians dey deceive person

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by rolams(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't you think, that your friend could have easily become a millionaire/Billionaire, if he had applied it to a large scale borrowing: ie hoodwinking A bank through Juju, to borrow him 1Billion, and then use the same Juju energy to make them forget asking him for repayment?

Think!

The day you fall into this mess will make you believe. Continue forming Bruce Lee. Your eyes will clear. Who knows wether APC had bewitched you self. You need to pay a visit to Borno State and spend just a month there and come back with sincere mind.

Juju dey ok? Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by shogsman(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:
Op.... Forget long grammar or whatever the white man tells you about black magic undecided undecided

JUJU exists, Infact its real

Currently, because I am versatile, I joined the whites black magic witchery occultic bla bla both on their FB page and Instagram pages, you need to see what they do dịa cry cry, it's real, they don't even hide it at all.. I was doubting it till I asked one of the admin to do a tarot reading for me, that was when I believed...

JUJU exists
JUJU exists

Whites practice it more than us..

Another bogus assertion.

3 Likes

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Newboss(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
favour32:

Yes!
Juju or "jazz" exists!
Some weeks back a fellow(nairaland landlord) tried in vain to display his intellectual prowess by using proves(based on human perspectives) to support the fallacy or non existence of juju or "jazz" but was taken out in 24 hours!
Taken out? As in, he died?

1 Like

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by FortuneDeGreat(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The indefatigable Nwaamaikpe, I'd love to meet you personally, you exude lots of knowledge and I love making friends with intelligent people.
Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by DonDaniDee(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

my dear honestly speaking I don't mean to scare you but if you really drank the water trust me you really need to go for serious deliverance because you may have woken up strong today, it could still affect you later and then you may not know the cause of the problem because you may have forgotten this incident.

However sometimes these things about juju or jazz boils down to your faith and believe but the truth remains that they exist and if you witnessed it with your eyes you will understand what I mean. I use to be like you those days that never believed in such things but when I witnessed certain things later in life I knew for sure these things exist.

If you are a Christian and you read your Bible well you will also notice that the Bible recognised these other forms of spiritual powers (even though it did not call it juju in the Bible).

Trust me, dont be ignorant of the fact that juju or jazz does not exist but always pray and believe that you never have a personal encounter in a way that might be too late to tell the story.

Bottom line of this is that they do exist and if you really drank that water try to go for deliverance because you might not know what you brought upon yourself for just a little mistake of your disbelief to juju or jazz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? by Tayeni(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesycheesy

Some liquids that look like water have lower boiling points...some refrigerants too give the illusion of boiling at lower temperature....don't let elementary science tricks fool you. Go on youtube there are so many videos that show how to perform these tricks

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video) / Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.