Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell (53631 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by OhiOfIhima: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Prazo1:
wat did he see? ur overmaked up face or wat?
Mrs in her ticket!
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by hajimahmud66: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
U aren't smart.... That's it
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by smooooooth: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
That's how ladies miss their husbands. The real husband was the one reeling of garlic..............they miss it while chasing and dreaming about us the Mr tall, rich and handsome.

But seriously, I like women like you Uju, strong , intelligent and go for what they want. That's how I settled with my lovely Helen. I hope he sees this and takes a cue from your fb name to find u. Goodluck!!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Coldfeets: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
So in essence, she's writing this story so that the brother will get to see it and contact her again?

Well... that sounds like a nice and wise move! wink

1 Like

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by allubi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pasima:
( I don't have words for you bitch but i assure you that your future will be full of suffering, you will forever suffer and you'll never get married and even if you do, it'll be the biggest mistake of your life, your future will be ruined and nothing good will ever come to you, you will lack in every aspect, that school you are boasting about, you will never be able to graduate and you will continue to sell all your stuffs just to make ends meet, it shall never be well with you from this day and in the future, Just mark my words, your life will forever be miserable and worthless, your suffering has just begun, bye bitch.)
Are you referring to some other posts or is this one?

8 Likes

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Olu1000: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
superior1:
Too much romantic novels makes your head reside in wonderland.

Future husband ko

I wonder what future Nigeria has when youths who should be reading extensively and trying to gain knowledge to get this country out of the woods are complaining that they cant read this very simple ,short and interesting story!! With 'future leaders' ,like the ones on Nairaland ,Nigeria is almost beyond redemption.

5 Likes

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by nicepoker101(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
She has a spiritual husband. Maybe grin
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by smooooooth: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pasima:
( I don't have words for you bitch but i assure you that your future will be full of suffering, you will forever suffer and you'll never get married and even if you do, it'll be the biggest mistake of your life, your future will be ruined and nothing good will ever come to you, you will lack in every aspect, that school you are boasting about, you will never be able to graduate and you will continue to sell all your stuffs just to make ends meet, it shall never be well with you from this day and in the future, Just mark my words, your life will forever be miserable and worthless, your suffering has just begun, bye bitch.)

This must be the garlic guy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Adaibeku:
Lekwa ka odi ka smiley
Wehdone
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Happyone07(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
The airline rendered u single uptill now

Eyah
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by vickydevoka(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
rawpadgin:
Girls are so easy to get
Just have a very good dress sense, smell fine & look neat
U don't even need to be rich, with 100k in ur bank account u can fvck any girl
This one see fine boy inside plane just begin wet her pant anyhow
How are u sure he wanted to go into a relationship with u?
Boys are more easier to get. Jst have a big nyash n flaunt it

2 Likes

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Meritocracy: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pasima:

Wetin be your own self.

2 Likes

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Belawy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
I laugh in capital letter
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by friendlyadvice: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Adaibeku:

And so ?
grin that's why she lost her future hubby duh, e sure me die say u no fine too
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by CanadaOrBust: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
I don't have time for long epistle you should short it madam.

Just skim through. The relevant parts don’t take up to 2 minutes to read.

1 Like

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by brainhgeek(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
What is the assurance you were meant for each other?
What if God was rescuing you from your short-sightedness?
What if there's more to what you saw that you wouldn't be able to survive once your despiracy sold you out into that bondage?
What if the garlic reeking bro was actually the husband you missed?
What if a second thought at your future look made him change his mind? (No be say you too fine like that sef because most of the the things on you are fake. Fake eyes, fake lashes, fake hair, fake face/make up)
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Luizkid(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
Get a good lawyer and sue the company... Lol. But I hate when people keep things in their chest n conclude.. A simple 'pardon me, are you married'? would have given your story a different ending.. heigod.. Sorry dear!
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by pawesome(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
Youngmum1:
Ngwanu what did he see?
he saw the Mrs attache stop her name and taught she was married
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Biingoo: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
future husband? a stranger you just met? how are you sure he is not looking for a one-off sex with a total stranger like i do sometimes
lmao
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Danwakae(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Prazo1:
wat did he see?
ur overmaked up face or wat?

Na wa for u...read very well

Mrs instead of Miss
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Danwakae(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Youngmum1:
Ngwanu what did he see?

See you life ??

Mrs instead of Miss
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
sorry lady......
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by deavicky(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
Prazo1:
wat did he see?
ur overmaked up face or wat?
no she was address as Mrs instead of Miss. But don't worry uju I'm here for you. I might even be more handsome than him.
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by babyfaceafrica: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
majamajic:
I think airlines do use that for ladies mostly not minding if u are married or not ,

I think the guy was not impressed by the desperateness in her moves

atleast he should have asked ' are u married ?
after seeing Mrs?...
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by dingbang(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
How sure are you that the guy is not married?
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
Biingoo:
lmao
i use to do that most of the time. traveling to a new place where I am likely to spend days, hitting on a stranger, make her feel you are interested in something reasonable, get the sex, travel back home and end all contact with her
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by LLobiorah: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
So what's the essence of this fantasy episode?
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by babyfaceafrica: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Luizkid:
Get a good lawyer and sue the company... Lol. But I hate when people keep things in their chest n conclude.. A simple 'pardon me, are you married'? would have given your story a different ending.. heigod.. Sorry dear!
asking someone u just met if she is married after seeing Mrs doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Anijay1212(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Omoluabi16:
A thought for the brother that reeked of Garlic.
Lol...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos / Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.