Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

God Gave Me MFM Vision In One-room Apartment – Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Gave Me MFM Vision In One-room Apartment – Olukoya (214 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / Interesting Things about Godly Fasting & Vision In "Book of Acts" (2nd added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Gave Me MFM Vision In One-room Apartment – Olukoya by Maniagist1: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2019
The Founder and General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (Worldwide), Dr. Daniel Olukoya, on Saturday said God gave him the vision to start the church when he was living in one-bedroom apartment.

Olukoya, according to a statement by his spokesperson, Collins Edomaruse, made the disclosure during the ongoing international convention and 30th anniversary of MFM holding at its Prayer City, along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

He told the congregation during a sermon entitled, ‘Rearranged for Revival’, which is also the theme of the convention, the revelation came while asleep.

The cleric said although he got the messages and the covenant from God, the MFM was not founded until 12 years later.

Olukoya said, “I was sleeping in my one-room apartment in the Boys Quarters of a house located on Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, in 1977, when I heard a sharp voice. I then woke up and walked towards the door. But I did not see anybody.

Again, for the second time, the voice came and as I was wondering whose it was, the Holy Spirit said: ‘son remember the call of Samuel’. Then He started giving the covenant that led to the establishment of the MFM.”

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/25/god-gave-me-mfm-vision-in-one-room-apartment-olukoya/

Re: God Gave Me MFM Vision In One-room Apartment – Olukoya by jhydebaba(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
God bless the church and the man of God.

Baba, call me too. I am listening.
Re: God Gave Me MFM Vision In One-room Apartment – Olukoya by paxonel(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
So, what's the aim and objective of the church?
Re: God Gave Me MFM Vision In One-room Apartment – Olukoya by judedwriter(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
More grace on this genuine general of God in this end times; amen!

(1) (Reply)

Be Truly Born Again And Live Like A Child Of God / Request For Bible For An Elderly Women / To Those Left Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.