Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,291 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night (37743 Views)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) / Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by 2LESS(m): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
When guys are drunk and in a hse alone with a single lady, there is this voice that always tells one to try ya luck
That took that risk in hope that he will be able to have his way. Many more are taking bigger risks for the veejee. Congratulations to all the successful players cum bangers. Most times we don't look like what we have been through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by tobilinoP(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
If the narrator had ordered an uber or taxify, all this nonesense would not have happened...you must not always beg for free ride.

3 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by dfrost: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Exponental:
What has his job/place of work got to do with this? Not until women can boldly ask a man for sex, men will keep trying. I hate and detest rape but trying your luck, who knows, she could be begging in silence. Edited version of Coza and mistress.

With 3 ladies, same night? Well nigga agreed he's a pervert.

Judgement passed on himself by himself. Case closed.

Rule No. 1: don't keep paper trails.
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Felix6: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
All this wahala because local girls cannot see a single guy with ride and not try to colonise him. if you check them now you find out they are all olosho, lowkey

*he kept roaming the house with his hard dīck begging for blōwjob and a pussy to suck* grin grin grin

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Karma wow lol
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by etrange: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Upton:

I am not encouraging bad things. I didn't write about the sexual harassment the guy is being accused for.

As a guy, I wouldn't even allow my friend drive me home when he has alcohol in his system. That's too risky and that's my point.

Let's talk about bad things. Drinking and driving is a criminal offence, right? and the person who agreed to the guy drinking before driving her home is an accomplice. Lawyers am I right?

Let's talk about the sexual harassment, I wouldn't trust a drunk "former colleague" to spend the night in my apartment, knowing how dangerous people can be under the influence of alcohol. But it was the lady who agreed to him drinking and driving them at first, so her conscience didn't allow her send him back when he claimed he was too tired to drive back home.

I am looking at this whole story from the angle of my own safety if I was the lady. The guy should be reported to the police and let him face the law but if it was me, I wouldn't put myself in that situation, maybe because I am old fashioned.

Notice how you concentrated on everything the lady would have done right and yet failed to call out the real culprit here?

3 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by sylve11: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Olalan:
The guy needs some mental evaluation..........
BTW why bring this to social media instead of reporting to the relevant authorities

because she thinks you're wearing black and black, olopa to be precise.............. grin grin cool
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Kay25(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
This is wrong it is an accusation not yet confirme and nairn land mod should have read dis well before putting up this especially his picture.after all they took him to their own house
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by sylve11: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
wunmi590:
Some of this bank staff believe they are mini God,

i actually don't have respect for bankers. cool
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Upton: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
etrange:

Notice how you concentrated on everything the lady would have done right and yet failed to call out the real culprit here?
I am not the court of law to call out the guy. The lady should report him to the police.

I am responsible for my own actions, so like I said if I was the lady, I wouldn't put myself in that situation.
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by eddieguru(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
I didn't blame the guy initially...but why would he be chatting with the girl afterwards

fools do exist angry

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by princejenks(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
the guy is wearing a mutual benefits tie and ID, how did he suddenly become a Sterling bank staff?

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by WarHorse1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
This move by the girl is a wrong one o. Some questions:
1. What proof is there that he did not get drunk in the girls house rather than in her mum's shop? Her words against his?
2. The alleged crime was not committed in the bank or during working hours. Why did she bring the bank into this? The bank may not be able to do him anything as this case cannot stand scrutiny in a court of law? They bank will only settle him well in order to lay him off.
3. Does she have proof of him pants down with tool at attention and roaming the house? Some video evidence would have been appropriate here.
Bring this to social media was wrong. Since she consented to him getting drunk, police go use her chop money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by mployer(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
SOFTENGR:

Sterling bank is not so dumb to just believe trash coming from a asshole of a bitch

He is loosing his job bro. That's exactly what the evil girl wants. She probably set him up on purpose but that's not the end of his life.

I said set-up cos she is the one that suggested the guy sleep over in a house with 3 big naked yansh lying aroun.

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
Once it is on social media. U are ruined...

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Jokerman(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
When we tell you that males and females of this age can't be close friends except they are bf/gf or husband/wife, would you have agreed??
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by TemmyT002(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Carry your wahala and go
Go and report to the nearest prosecutor or police. Wetin concern us na
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by wunmi590(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
sylve11:

i actually don't have respect for bankers. cool

Honestly, only few have my respect.

I once worked there and I know their character.
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by actualization: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
why not call Uber.......why allow. d.. stay.....a..male friend..... overnight....
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by fortune1968: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
He � goat
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by nosa2(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
obembet:
Some guys are stupid whenever the see ladies.. They can't control themselves. I believe he will lose his job on this cos the lady have some fact. Maybe he was sack by mutual benefit cos of this act

How is wanting to roger a crime?

The guy wan do, the girls say no and he moved on.

If anything he is guilty of being stupid. Why go and drop a girl who you are not doing?

AL THESE ASSISTANT BOYFRIENDS SEF!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Princeofasia: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
can u imagine these hoes? like wtf.
can guys just be assainating these type of hoes please

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by UPLnews2(f): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
I got married at the age of 24years to my
husband who was a medical practitioner just like
I was. We both focused on our careers and of
course we were both successful in all we did but
not in the parenting of our own flesh and blood.... Read more here-
https:///2MC9aDA

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by WalkerMichael(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
WarHorse1:
This move by the girl is a wrong one o. Some questions:
1. What proof is there that he did not get drunk in the girls house rather than in her mum's shop? Her words against his?
2. The alleged crime was not committed in the bank or during working hours. Why did she bring the bank into this? The bank may not be able to do him anything as this case cannot stand scrutiny in a court of law? They bank will only settle him well in order to lay him off.
3. Does she have proof of him pants down with tool at attention and roaming the house? Some video evidence would have been appropriate here.
Bring this to social media was wrong. Since she consented to him getting drunk, police go use her chop money.

Wise one! I hail.

A case of shooting ones self right?
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by 4dchairman(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
Your story didn't add up, it seems you people have no value, drunk man driving you home, allowing the drunk man in,staying late in shop on the pretext of a meeting and not having a "father or mother figure "around. The family is not well positioned to stand

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=Felix6 post=81593698][/quote]

The girl load front, she load back too. Na full package.

Na wetin make conji overload the banker brain be that grin Breast, âss and alcohol are an extremely volatile mix!
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
etrange:

Shameful comment

Shameful to you because you are simpleminded and selfish just like those three cheap hōes. Why didnt they simply order a cab?

Because na free driver him be, they plied the poor guy with alcohol and sexually harassed him into the bargain, if he had a good lawyer he would surely make some money off them.
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by sisisioge: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wow! This is good!

Firstly, he should kiss his job good bye.

Secondly, he should get himself a lawyer! Asssszzzhole!

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by ehmmy11(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
collinsuchendu:
So what do you want us to do?
bros i weak
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Shittabay4nija(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
What is all this
Amebo has become so cheap this days
What is our own to? To bastardized people image

Pls let us be mindful of envious people !!?

OEPHIUS:
Please read

https://twitter.com/uvbinoba/status/1165558785492049925?s=19
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by ehmmy11(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
obembet:
Some guys are stupid whenever the see ladies.. They can't control themselves. I believe he will lose his job on this cos the lady have some fact. Maybe he was sack by mutual benefit cos of this act
go and sack him na madam HR... You that can control yourself we have seen you....
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by careytommy37(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Felix6:

She resemble instahoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) / Kidnappers Of Students Of Nigerian-turkish International College Arraigned. Pics / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Another Clamp Down In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.