Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night (37739 Views)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) / Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Toscarel: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hahahahahhahaa, see gbese konji na bastard, instead of the guy to try and quench this thing with apologies and blaming it on the alcohol he is letting his ego get the best of him, hnmmmmmm

He doesn't know how Nigeria is now, at the slightest chance this would blowout of proportion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by bennynaza(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
So what's the plan? To expose the crazy guy or to get justice for sexual scaring/ harrasment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by lenghtinny(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blame it on the alcohol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by RexTramadol1: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lol

The guy really crase fah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Welrez(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Atheists rarely behave that way. I may be wrong though, but the guy was a pervert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
All this wahala because local girls cannot see a single guy with ride and not try to colonise him. if you check them now you find out they are all olosho, lowkey

*he kept roaming the house with his hard dīck begging for blōwjob and a pussy to suck* grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by SouthSouth1914: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nigeria is bleeped up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by etrange: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Upton:
Na so. Why would you let someone drink and drive you home? You weren't scared he will crash the car or something? You weren't scared of your life?

It's not in a all situation you blame women, oga. Even as you are chauvinistic, do it with intelligence. Don't encourage bad things under the guise of "men support for men".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by LikesAndShares: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Attention seekers everywhere.

This story doesn't even seem like a real molestation account.

It's more like a man trying his luck to see which door will open.

How can one man be molesting three ladies and all they can do is to watch him go from room to room?

Was he holding any gun or what?

Anyway sha, what do I know?

Let's do this, people.

Like for Yolemi the super stud molester, and Shares for Chika, the attention seeking molestee. grin

Let's go!

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by SyberKate(f): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Twitter has turned into judge and jury. Why can't she report to the appropriate authorities rather than coming to Twitter to defama the young man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by tropaz(m): 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Summary; he yanshed three friends or siblings in one night. Bravo bro!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by etrange: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
All this wahala because local girls cannot see a single guy with ride and not try to colonise him. if you check them now you find out they are all olosho, lowkey

*he kept roaming the house with his hard dīck begging for blōwjob and a pussy to suck* grin grin grin

Shameful comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Amuocha: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Traffic in Lagos sef

Ambode sef angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by oyepaulkay(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Konji grin grin grin

That Guy can take any Man or Woman down no matter how strong you are.

Konji is a very big bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by smooooooth: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
All this anger cos you rejected the guy but your friend allowed him squeeze and kiss her ass. I feel your pain, but the guys a dog and needed sm1 to pluck. You guys shld sort yourselves off social media, cos I see no force of rape allegations here. Just a nigga who is messed up emotionally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by cenaman(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
It is better for a man to be stingy with his hard earn money than a woman to be stingy with a hole she did not dig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by barnaby04(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
This story is somehow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by armadeo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nigga is gonna be unemployed soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by SMBH: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
That Nigger is a perv... It should be castrated at once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Toscarel: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Mumu girl, stupid hoes always trying bring down men

Omo bro this one pass like that, when you see wrong things tell the truth, this one is outright wrong
His ego would finish him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Upton: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
etrange:

It's not in a all situation you blame women, oga. Even as you are chauvinistic, do it with intelligence. Don't encourage bad things under the guise of "men support for men".
I am not encouraging bad things. I didn't write about the sexual harassment the guy is being accused for.

As a guy, I wouldn't even allow my friend drive me home when he has alcohol in his system. That's too risky and that's my point.

Let's talk about bad things. Drinking and driving is a criminal offence, right? and the person who agreed to the guy drinking before driving her home is an accomplice. Lawyers am I right?

Let's talk about the sexual harassment, I wouldn't trust a drunk "former colleague" to spend the night in my apartment, knowing how dangerous people can be under the influence of alcohol. But it was the lady who agreed to him drinking and driving them at first, so her conscience didn't allow her send him back when he claimed he was too tired to drive back home.

I am looking at this whole story from the angle of my own safety if I was the lady. The guy should be reported to the police and let him face the law but if it was me, I wouldn't put myself in that situation, maybe because I am old fashioned.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by vivalavida(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
I know a guy who can try this. I have tried changing him but no way. U need to see his message box after encounter with ladies. They cause him out and call him all sort of names. Pervert,rapist and co. I keep asking him, dude what do u do to these ladies to get called out like this, he will just say that girl na idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by WalkerMichael(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
bennynaza:
This guy is really stupid.
I wanted to blame his actions on the alcohol and sundry circumstances, but the fact that he chose to discuss his stupidity with the girl on a social media platform that clearly has his contact and picture, which could easily be screenshot and used to crucify him. I hereby declare him a total and utter fool.

I read the whole thing! That guy is a big fool. Capital one. Sterling Bank attention has been called to the issue on twitter and they responded. That dude is going to lose his job too, no doubt if he's found guilty - its a bad image for the bank and they wouldn't wanna associate with such human. He's stupid and a disgrace...

On another thought, all part of me doesn't believe this girls story. Doesn't really add up and looks disjointed all through.... Dude should speak up sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by badoh(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
You are very stupid for bringing his work place to the social media. When he was busy offering you free ride at dark hours, did you inform twitter about it? I feel like cursing these ladies..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by overdose4g: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
You said it happened 4am.

You posted WhatsApp status by 12:30am.

I’m not disputing you though. It took you over 8 hours to post it.

You’ll need to verify the chat with police or higher authorities or something. You begged him to wait for a meeting till 11pm, your Mum decided to hold the meeting till late?

She’s a mother, she ought to know about security at that time.

Why don’t I believe this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by dangervu(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
i think this is a case of pure jealousy, the guy ended up sleeping with the sisters friends,she got to know .....guy man loosing is job already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
I don't understand, what wrong did he do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by deolaarc(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
How did we get here? We celebrate bad act as if it is normal. We are quick to judge women. What is bad is bad. There is no justification for him to make such attempt. Alcohol bring out what you have in your mind, no excuse.
That is not smartness, that is madness. The guy just riun his career.
3 witness
Whatapp chats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by SOFTENGR: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Damoche10:
He just lost his banking job with sterling bank. Watch out. Bad image to the bank...watch out!
Sterling bank is not so dumb to just believe trash coming from a asshole of a bitch

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Another Clamp Down In Enugu (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics / Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.