Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her (3706 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by tiffanyfan(f): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you are the only one seeing it..kip giving people fake hope

Its not fake hope, remove the log in your eyes and you will see it that we have many cool guys and girls on NL

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..ode do u want to be my customer
No, and never! you want to give me aids? your plan will never work.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Because you are alwaysking does not mean you know anything. Anamu sad
Fish brained girl, i don't expect anything tangible from you. angry
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by tiffanyfan(f): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:

I don't have time for low life like you, just shove ur head into ur butt and get off my mention
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
tiffanyfan:

I don't have time for low life like you, just shove ur head into ur butt and get off my mention
Says a little possessed witch that fvcks random dicks for a living.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Your types get used and dumped easily, if you think the guy that is fvcking you presently will marry you, you re just wasting your time, you better use the brain that God gave you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
carter009:
Very very rare,, 90%of them are always bitter, sadist,
frustrated, harsh, Insulting, broke boys bashing, but only 10% of them are good, beautiful and caring so you can try your luck OP......
Paramount of whom is one ugly docile fake nurse whose name is......., she knew already grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Phenomenal16(f): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
...u dey fear...

Anyway I will just use your boxer to buy Benz.....as simple as that..... Are u in?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Phenomenal16(f): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Paramount of whom is one ugly docile fake nurse whose name is......., she knew already grin grin grin
...when last did u take ur antipsychotics....
From a concerned nairalander......relapses are real dude
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Phenomenal16(f): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
Your types get used and dumped easily, if you think the guy that is fvcking you presently will marry you, you re just wasting your time, you better use the brain that God gave you.
...how sure are u that The gal u r doing it raw with..
Won't give u AIDS
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by MJBOLT: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Phenomenal16(f): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
..says a 2 inches d*** man.......

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...u dey fear...

Anyway I will just use your boxer to buy Benz.....as simple as that..... Are u in?
Sorry, I don't do Runsgirls, I cast every Jezebels and witches trying to seduce me, die by fire!!! grin
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Phenomenal16(f): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
Sorry, I don't do Runsgirls, I cast every Jezebels and witches trying to seduce me, die by fire!!! grin
...m sorry for u...I don't do two inches ..u hear?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Jerryinchina(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
It's possible but rare.... You might be lucky though
ok
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...how sure are u that The gal u r doing it raw with..
Won't give u AIDS
I'm not like you that fvck your clients raw with reckless abandon, I care more about my health than anything else.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...m sorry for u...I don't do two inches ..u hear?
2 inches kill you there
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Phenomenal16(f): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
I'm not like you that fvck your clients raw with reckless abandon, I care more about my health than anything else.
.oh u do
Lol..I just need ur boxers...I need to ride a brabus this Xmas.....think abt it
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Phenomenal16(f): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
2 inches kill you there
.....it can't kill me .....its like a tip...is too small
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.oh u do
Lol..I just need ur boxers...I need to ride a brabus this Xmas.....think abt it
I think I need to report you to SARS.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.....it can't kill me .....its like a tip...is too small
Have you ever seen it? it's only a girl with wide pussy that will complain. grin
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Phenomenal16(f): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
I think I need to report you to SARS.
....do it now.. O wan trend
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by tiffanyfan(f): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:

Pele
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Pele
If you like don't use your head, it's none of my business.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by tiffanyfan(f): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:

Good am fvcking those dicks and not yours that produces smelling sperm
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
....do it now.. O wan trend
angry tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Good am fvcking those dicks and not yours that produces smelling sperm
The same smelling sperm that those random guys pour on your face once they cum? Wayward little girl. grin
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by tiffanyfan(f): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:

If only whatever you believe in can reset your path to meet my kind of girl, but for where....
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
tiffanyfan:

If only whatever you believe in can reset your path to meet my kind of girl, but for where....
Stop deceiving yourself, even those girls that sell agbo jedijedi in my street are better than you.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by tiffanyfan(f): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
The same smelling sperm that those random guys pour on your face once they cum? Wayward little girl. grin

Ose, atleast its not yours.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Ose, atleast its not yours.
Lol.. i can't have sex with you self, only God knows the kind of deadly disease you have in your body. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Interested In Doing This With Me? / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy / Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.