Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street (4867 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by U1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
its just the way i am believe it or not. I hate for a man to offer me cash. Even if its not his intention it makes me feel low. I can take care of myself i dont need a man to pull me up anytime i fall cause he wont always be there...
so in our relationship as long as sex is off the table so is money. Goodnight.

Don't worry, we can take sex off the table. cheesy
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by youngsahito(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
its just the way i live. Sure.
dats cool...let me send u a msg
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
U1:

Don't worry, we can take sex off the table. cheesy
grin Promise?
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by U1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Promise?
Yes!!!
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
U1:

Yes!!!
wink i didnt see your thread again. Didnt create it??
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
youngsahito:
dats cool...let me send u a msg
Okay dear.
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by youngsahito(m): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
Okay dear.
you can beep me on Whatsapp through my number if u don't mind.
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Okay youngsahito. You should modify the post to remove your number.
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by youngsahito(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
Okay youngsahito. You should modify the post to remove your number.
I will do that ryt now, just wanna be sure if u have gotten d number

1 Like

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by raydatingtips: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Wow...
I can see some lines already working in the house.... Nice one guys... quick learners
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by raydatingtips: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2019
youngsahito:
ohhhhhhhh! I like this your style cos u are an independent lady.how about if me n you can be friends?

It's a pretty good line too and it works a lot.
The reason I don't like this is that I have seen a lot of guys MISTAKENLY fall into the FRIENDZONE with this line grin grin grin
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by raydatingtips: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2019
don4real18:
If she isn't smiling...
You- Excuse me, is anything wrong?
Her- I don't understand you
You- You are walking and frowning like someone hurt you.
Her- No, nothing is wrong.
You- Prove it
Her- How
You- Smile... Please do
(If she does)
Do you know how pretty that makes you? (she will definitely blush). Can we exchange contact?
Her- Why?
You- So that I can always make you smile cool

That would have worked in a sane economy. We need to think of a revolution instead of pickup lines grin

hahahahaha.....

I like your style though....

Might "zuckerberg" it to my blog wink
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by raydatingtips: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
It depends. If i have heard another guy say the same line it would be lame.

Oh, I get your point. But considering the number of times, a single lady gets toasters daily, it would be difficult to have not heard every line possible. LOL

But actually... it's the circumstances and the way the guy intelligently mixes his lines that matters. That's what differentiates the geniuses from the lame
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2019
2dice01:
Necklace
if she put on some dope designer
Her phone
Her Hair

walk up to her
E.g

Me: Hey morning your necklace looks so beautiful on you
she : Thanks
Me: How much did you get it wanna buy one for someone
she: (smiles) your girlfriend ? ..well my mum got it for me
Me: lol..Mum's girl (wink) ..i want a favor from you ..Help me ask your mum how much she got it..
she: So you are being serious
Me: Yes i am. Got to go now ..Kindly text me your number( Give her your phone)

or Give your compliment card and Bounce cheesy
Legend sighted

1 Like

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by MrDebonair: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2019
Meet a girl in the street...Tell her my mum always tell me to follow my dreams. Can I follow you?.

3 Likes

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by U1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
wink i didnt see your thread again. Didnt create it??
Um... cheesy
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
raydatingtips:

Oh, I get your point. But considering the number of times, a single lady gets toasters daily, it would be difficult to have not heard every line possible. LOL

But actually... it's the circumstances and the way the guy intelligently mixes his lines that matters. That's what differentiates the geniuses from the lame
If you type so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Say If She Has A Boyfriend / Shocking Viral Video:look How Prison Warder Kisses And Touch Intimate In A Cell. / To What Extent Will You Involve Your Close Family Members In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.