Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,966 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street (4791 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by raydatingtips: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
There are different kind of attractive lines to start a conversation with a girl you find attractive but they don’t always work in all scenarios. Below I would give solid openers to approach any girl on the street.

#1 hello beautiful, I was going to ignore you and mind my business but I just couldn’t get my eyes off your amazing dark eyes ( or you could substitute with “amazing smile”)it really caught me off guard. What’s your name?

#2 hi, sorry to disturb you but I really have to ask you a question, Are you a model? I just love the way you walk and you have a very gorgeous body! ( she would blush) then ask for her name?

#3. Hi, I just saw you walk by and your shape is just right in all ways! Do you workout?

#4 hi, you really look sexy. You have the body of a goddess! What’s your name?

Have it in mind that approaching a girl on the street can be a bit tricky because most people don’t like being stopped on the street. It’s either they are in a rush somewhere or they just feel stopping on the road is a time waster so when stopping girls on the street, you have to make your intentions known fast. For example the opening line ‘above’ tells the girls once that you are interested in her!
Another thing to note when approaching a girl on the street is, the busier the street, the more level of confidence and authority/energy you put in your approach or aura and general demeanor.

A girl walking fast in a moderately busy street would easily give you backlash if you approach her in subtle manner because your energy level is in total dissaray with her’s and the environment, you would appear as being a weirdo.
The code to stopping ladies on the street is to be at same or similar energy level of the girl and the environment to be in tune with her energy level and the energy of the environment.

In short, employ Authority, confidence, let your intentions be known fast when approaching ladies walking fast on a moderately busy street!

But take for example you want to approach the girl in a calmer street with less social pressure on the girl, the girl is walking calmly or basically strolling, you can use the above opening lines but with a more calmer tone or energy level so as to be in tune with the girl. Because being over confident and having too much authority in your tone would make everything so weird for the girl, she won’t even feel too comfortable talking with you because using the same energy level you would use for a girl in a busy street would make you sound needy and desperate which is something you don’t need.
You could further the conversation a little longer and ask simple basic questions like “if she stays around” (note I didn’t say “where do you stay” because that makes you come off as a little desperate to know about her) if for example she replies with I don’t stay around here you could then go ahead and ask where she stays.

Points to note when approaching ladies on a less busy street:
#1 You want to sound as calm as possible. You want to give her the impression you are interested in her but not desperate for anything.

#2 since she isn’t in a rush you want to add a little more humor in the conversation even after the initial praises you shower her during the opening line.

#3 ask one or two basic questions about her such as if she stays around or if she always looks this good 24/7.

Continue reading here https://naijadatingtips.com/pickup-startup-lines-to-approach-a-girl-on-the-street/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Everything is about her body, no critical minded thinker of a girl will take u serious.
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mathscum:
Everything is about her body, no critical minded thinker of a girl will take u serious.
Honestly. The lines are cheezy.

2 Likes

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by youngsahito(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Honestly. The lines are cheezy.
you are already falling for it...I'm gonna try it

3 Likes

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by IamPlato(m): 12:35am On Aug 26, 2019
Pick Up Lines? Hahahahaha. You Think This Is 2004? cheesy

I Pity You... Na Pussy Cream Woman Go Use Do Butter For You

1 Like

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by raydatingtips: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2019
Mathscum:
When opening girls especially on the street, complimenting her body in a nice, confident and friendly manner isn't a bad idea at all. I mean you only just saw her on the street.. you can't start telling her how much of a "deep thinker" she is or how intelligent she looks for crying out loud! Top ways in which those lines wouldn't work would have to be if the girl is way above your "social class", or simply just wrong execution of the lines, or probably you are very very unattractive in which case you would need special and personal help from me! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by raydatingtips: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2019
IamPlato:

Even in 3030, startup lines or ice breakers popular referred to as "Pick up" lines would still be needed to approach any unknown lady you want to get close too! "Stay smart bro" wink!

2 Likes

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by vincentjk(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2019
You've failed the very moment you say that to a regular beautiful lady
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by 2dice01: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2019
Necklace
if she put on some dope designer
Her phone
Her Hair

walk up to her
E.g

Me: Hey morning your necklace looks so beautiful on you
she : Thanks
Me: How much did you get it wanna buy one for someone
she: (smiles) your girlfriend ? ..well my mum got it for me
Me: lol..Mum's girl (wink) ..i want a favor from you ..Help me ask your mum how much she got it..
she: So you are being serious
Me: Yes i am. Got to go now ..Kindly text me your number( Give her your phone)

or Give your compliment card and Bounce cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by raydatingtips: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2019
2dice01:
Necklace
if she put on some dope designer
Her phone
Her Hair

walk up to her
E.g

Me: Hey morning your necklace looks so beautiful on you
she : Thanks
Me: How much did you get it wanna buy one for someone
she: (smiles) your girlfriend ? ..well my mum got it for me
Me: lol..Mum's girl (wink) ..i want a favor from you ..Help me ask your mum how much she got it..
she: So you are being serious
Me: Yes i am. Got to go now ..Kindly text me your number( Give her your phone)

or Give your compliment card and Bounce cheesy
Its good but sounds too cliché. This is 2019, no need beating around the Bush with a girl walking on the street about how wonderful you think her "necklace" is! Well it would be a  wonderful method  for a 13-16 year girl assuming you are a pedophile.
Like I said, on the streets, making your intention known quickly that you are interested in her by giving her a subtle compliment about what attracted you to her delivered in a very perfect manner would do!             

Wether you tell her you like her necklace or earring, she knows already you wanna get down with her. The difference between going straight to the point and beating around the Bush amount necklaces and earrings is what differentiate the men from the boys.

1 Like

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by 2dice01: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2019
raydatingtips:
Its good but sounds too cliché. This is 2019, no need beating around the Bush with a girl walking on the street about how wonderful you think her "necklace" is! Well it would be a  wonderful method  for a 13-16 year girl assuming you are a pedophile.
Like I said, on the streets, making your intention known quickly that you are interested in her by giving her a subtle compliment about what attracted you to her delivered in a very perfect manner would do!             

Wether you tell her you like her necklace or earring, she knows already you wanna get down with her. The difference between going straight to the point and beating around the Bush amount necklaces and earrings is what differentiate the men from the boys.
werey re o grin

Most time going straight to the point wont get you the number

You have to act she is no Big deal
Compliment opens doors grin..Women love it alot

Oya give me an example of your going straight to the point

2 Likes

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by skyhighweb(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
op dey learn
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
All this stress because of woman.una get time
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
youngsahito:
you are already falling for it...I'm gonna try it
tongue I t won't work
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by youngsahito(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Blackivy27:
tongue I t won't work
shuuuuu! perhaps money spending will work
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Starboytwo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
G
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
youngsahito:
shuuuuu! perhaps money spending will work
angry i dont take money from men. Suggest it and i'll just walk away. Thats why those,"i'll take care of you" lines dont work.
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by raydatingtips: 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
angry i dont take money from men. Suggest it and i'll just walk away. Thats why those,"i'll take care of you" lines dont work.

They always work miss... Combined with other things like Good looks, Clean English etc.

You cannot just walk up to a lady and ask "Miss Can I get your number?" Lines like that are the ones that would likely not work.....
You cannot just walk up to a lady and stare down at her until she reads your mind and pops out her number.... you need a line... and a good one at that

So like I said earlier. even in 2030, as long as the human race is still around to do sh!!t, pickup lines will be needed

2 Likes

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
raydatingtips:

They always work miss... Combined with other things like Good looks, Clean English etc.

You cannot just walk up to a lady and ask "Miss Can I get your number?" Lines like that are the ones that would likely not work.....
You cannot just walk up to a lady and stare down at her until she reads your mind and pops out her number.... you need a line... and a good one at that

So like I said earlier. even in 2030, as long as the human race is still around to do sh!!t, pickup lines will be needed
It depends. If i have heard another guy say the same line it would be lame.
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Apination(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
IamPlato:

The guy Don forget say na Okokomaiko e dey stay, e feel say na Yankee grin

1 Like

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by puregrace(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Everyone are just condemning the guy techniques and no one is giving alternatives

1 Like

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
IamPlato:

You are right. I went to my secondary school and asked the young boys there if being good at Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry still gets them the beautiful girls in school, they were surprised that it ever did.

1 Like

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by youngsahito(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
ohhhhhhhh! I like this your style cos u are an independent lady.how about if me n you can be friends?

1 Like

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by don4real18(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
If she isn't smiling...
You- Excuse me, is anything wrong?
Her- I don't understand you
You- You are walking and frowning like someone hurt you.
Her- No, nothing is wrong.
You- Prove it
Her- How
You- Smile... Please do
(If she does)
Do you know how pretty that makes you? (she will definitely blush). Can we exchange contact?
Her- Why?
You- So that I can always make you smile cool

That would have worked in a sane economy. We need to think of a revolution instead of pickup lines grin

7 Likes

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Bachwezi(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Village man

Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
youngsahito:
ohhhhhhhh! I like this your style cos u are an independent lady.how about if me n you can be friends?
its just the way i live. Sure.
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
don4real18:
If she isn't smiling...
You- Excuse me, is anything wrong?
Her- I don't understand you
You- You are walking and frowning like someone hurt you.
Her- No, nothing is wrong.
You- Prove it
Her- How
You- Smile... Please do
(If she does)
Do you know how pretty that makes you? (she will definitely blush). Can we exchange contact?
Her- Why?
You- So that I can always make you smile cool

That would have worked in a sane economy. We need to think of a revolution instead of pickup lines grin
Lol. Honestly.
now if you meet a girl hunger would make her violent.
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
I don't know if you've ever heard that line from someone shozt actually capable. Not just anybody.
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
DrObiHogan:

I don't know if you've ever heard that line from someone shozt actually capable. Not just anybody.
its just the way i am believe it or not. I hate for a man to offer me cash. Even if its not his intention it makes me feel low. I can take care of myself i dont need a man to pull me up anytime i fall cause he wont always be there...
so in our relationship as long as sex is off the table so is money. Goodnight.
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
its just the way i am believe it or not. I hate for a man to offer me cash. Even if its not his intention it makes me feel low. I can take care of myself i dont need a man to pull me up anytime i fall cause he wont always be there...
so in our relationship as long as sex is off the table so is money. Goodnight.
This issue of money shouldn't have been a problem in our social circles if not that lazy people started using lies and machinations to rip off nice ppl that actually care. To me it's not a big deal placing my girl on an allowance but then that shouldn't become her only source and hope of income which means no drive no zeal no vision. No way
Re: Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
DrObiHogan:

This issue of money shouldn't have been a problem in our social circles if not that lazy people started using lies and machinations to rip off nice ppl that actually care. To me it's not a big deal placing my girl on an allowance but then that shouldn't become her only source and hope of income which means no drive no zeal no vision. No way
Most will abuse it. I personally just dont take money. If a guy gives me i make it clear to him its a loan. And i always pay back. I dont know how i got this habit but is now a part of me. Most ladies even guys have called me dumb, honestly. grin
But then again its my choice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls What Do U Think Of This. / LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About The Way You Fall In Love..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.