Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Never You Kiss Without Knowing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never You Kiss Without Knowing This (5499 Views)

Guys,do You Kiss Your Babe After She Gives You Bj? / GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by Ortintin: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kissing is no doubt one of the loving ways to show affection but what many may not realise is that intimate kisses that involve exchanging saliva can often transfer illnesses.

From the HealthGrove, it used data from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control to find eight diseases that are transmitted through saliva, are the diseases that can be contacted through kissing.

Gum Disease: "Is also known as periodontitis and gingivitis and although it is not spread through kissing, the bad bacteria that cause it can. To avoid gum disease, regular brushing and flossing can serve as a defense."

Meningitis: "This disease can be spread from one person to another via respiratory secretions, Symptoms include fever, headache, stiff neck, nausea and vomiting, this disease has no medication but staying healthy with a strong immune system helps to get the better of it."

Influenza: "This is spread via droplets made when people with the flu cough, sneeze or talk. Symptoms include fever, cough, sore throat, body aches and fatigue. Most people recover on their own in less than two weeks."

http://Ortintin.com

Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by sammysmiles(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
shocked
Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by bestabigaelever(f): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ewww
Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Oright, I'll avoid kiss then
Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by kalufelix(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Coronavirus!!!
Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
We will all die someday from something... You can never be too careful. So make i no kiss again undecided

1 Like

Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Who cares undecided
I perish, I perish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
you can also contact illness just by living on earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Well, I contacted typhoid fever once. I am absolutely sure I got it from her.
Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
It's Chinese kiss that can turn to disease
Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Semperty:
Who cares undecided
I perish, I perish.

Jesu
Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by arnoldogiamien: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ortintin:
Kissing is no doubt one of the loving ways to show affection but what many may not realise is that intimate kisses that involve exchanging saliva can often transfer illnesses.

From the HealthGrove, it used data from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control to find eight diseases that are transmitted through saliva, are the diseases that can be contacted through kissing.

Gum Disease: "Is also known as periodontitis and gingivitis and although it is not spread through kissing, the bad bacteria that cause it can. To avoid gum disease, regular brushing and flossing can serve as a defense."

Meningitis: "This disease can be spread from one person to another via respiratory secretions, Symptoms include fever, headache, stiff neck, nausea and vomiting, this disease has no medication but staying healthy with a strong immune system helps to get the better of it."

Influenza: "This is spread via droplets made when people with the flu cough, sneeze or talk. Symptoms include fever, cough, sore throat, body aches and fatigue. Most people recover on their own in less than two weeks."

http://Ortintin.com

Trichomonas tenax , entamoeba gingivalis cause pyorrhea.
Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by collitexnaira(m): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mr op, you ended up saying nothing

1 Like

Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by pansophist(m): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
There are more bacterias in your mouth than in your anus. The knowledge of this fact should make anyone careful on who they kiss. Many people will vehemently refuse analingus due to its horrible smells, and the thought of feces relics therein. Therefore anytime you engage in kissing, bear it in mind that you are engaging in an act that is actually worse than licking an asshole.

2 Likes

Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by Omar09(m): 3:03am On Apr 23, 2020
pansophist:
There are more bacterias in your mouth than in your anus. The knowledge of this fact should make anyone careful on who they kiss. Many people will vehemently refuse analingus due to its horrible smells, and the thought of feces relics therein. Therefore anytime you engage in kissing, bear it in mind that you are engaging in an act that is actually worse than licking an asshole.

Do you guys have to ruin kissing for me?

Now I'm never gonna kiss again. And I'm regretting more for all the times I slept outside home just to steal a kiss from a girl who didn't care about me. Fûck y'all!

Pan my man, fück you for this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by coolest01(m): 6:04am On Apr 23, 2020
Omar09:

Now I'm never gonna kiss again. And I'm regretting more for all the times I slept outside home just to steal a kiss from a girl who didn't care about me. Fûck y'all!

Kiss from a girl?
Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by Omar09(m): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2020
coolest01:
Kiss from a girl?

Yeah.
Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by Exjoker(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2020
So because HIV and co can be transmitted via sex then we should stay away from sex abi

1 Like

Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by DEIFIED(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2020
i can't find the essence of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by lyndaway(f): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2020
Everything maa for this life na wahala no matter how careful you are something must kill a man abeg

1 Like

Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by Michelle55: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Odiegwu oh... Kissing again?
Op your plan can't work.. If I no kiss,wetin I gain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by pansophist(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2020
Omar09:

No vex na grin
Re: Never You Kiss Without Knowing This by JOACHINpedro: 6:09am On Jun 28, 2021

(1) (Reply)

List 5 Qualities Of A Good Husband / What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) / Guys, Pick Your Choice, No Pretence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.