Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari (38328 Views)

I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / Buhari In Japan: IPOB Members Fly Into Japan To Protest (More Photos) / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 26, 2019
IPOB Members Arriving Japan From Across The World To Carry Out Order From leader

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Ikechunna: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2019
Seriously?

Okay for sure Nnamdi Kanu has power that no igbo politicians has

200 Likes 16 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 26, 2019
Nonsense cowards.

Japan go use them test short range missiles.

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by EdiAbali: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:
Nonsense cowards.

Japan go use them test short range missiles.

Japan is not Nigerian Sunni jihadist military

335 Likes 35 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 26, 2019
EdiAbali:

But u should know better that Japan will not allow constitution of nuisance in their land.

U wanna fool yourselves?, come home and challenge him.

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by EdiAbali: 12:28am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:

But u should know better that Japan will not allow constitution of nuisance in their land.

U wanna fool yourselves, come home and challenge him.

Go and sit down

They can carry out their protest if they wish,
Japan is not Nigeria

302 Likes 18 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by leofab(f): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2019
Wow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 26, 2019
EdiAbali:

Go and sit down

They can carry out their protest if they wish,
Japan is not Nigeria

Protest u called it?

And yet Senator Madu left Germany without his red cap on his head.

Ode!

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Simplyleo: 1:05am On Aug 26, 2019
EdiAbali:

The ipob said jubrin is hiding his face, that part really got me cracking, lol. grin. Ipob are great comedians I swear. I pray they get 10km close to where he is and carry out any protest, maybe that is when the illiterates calling themselves Igbos will know the real meaning of the president of a country especially in a foreign soil.

I just wish they carry out their promise, as in, I just wish. Clowns will know if Japan is Sunni jihadist military or not, then we shall see through which authority they will start writing craps to UN, ECOWAS FIFA OR CAF.

But let me tell you, any form of disturbance close to him, multiple gunshots will spray in that direction while he will be well protected. I just wish they do cause any problem, I just wish.

[img]https://media./images/07df9b6d933df6c27dede5b590051824/tenor.gif[/img]

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Jabioro: 1:31am On Aug 26, 2019
What country would allow another country President to be molested by the things on their soil?..IPOB are super jokers...

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 26, 2019
Bone those jobless clown.

What do they really have self that they agitating upandan? Aba made abi?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by 1shortblackboy: 3:10am On Aug 26, 2019
i always wonder if this IPOB guys ever had any form of education. which country will allow any unauthorized person to come even close to a visiting president

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by WalkerMichael(m): 4:26am On Aug 26, 2019
Simplyleo:

The ipob said jubrin is hiding his face, that part really got me cracking, lol. grin. Ipob are great comedians I swear. I pray they get 10km close to where he is and carry out any protest, maybe that is when the illiterates calling themselves Igbos will know the real meaning of the president of a country especially in a foreign soil.

I just wish they carry out their promise, as in, I just wish. Clowns will know if Japan is Sunni jihadist military or not, then we shall see through which authority they will start writing craps to UN, ECOWAS FIFA OR CAF.

But let me tell you, any form of disturbance close to him, multiple gunshots will spray in that direction while he will be well protected. I just wish they do cause any problem, I just wish.

This is wicked! grin grin you sha want this wish to come to pass grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by DesChyko: 6:11am On Aug 26, 2019
Simplyleo:

You stingy sha. Only you crack joke. Only you dey laugh undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by helinues: 6:12am On Aug 26, 2019
This is the final test and the last time to tolerate Igbos chest beating.. If they fail to beat , stone or remove Buhari's cap this time around in Japan, they should go to hell

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by helinues: 6:23am On Aug 26, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are dump, you have no idea what world leaders are planning for Ur useless Mr ruga and hopeless Nigerian politicians, they will give room for their massive beaten so that they will remain in Nigeria and do the right thing probably people like you will receive sense.

So the world leaders invited you to their meetings ? What are they planning ooo?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by landforeast(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:
Bone those jobless clown.

What do they really have self that they agitating upandan? Aba made abi?
Biafra is the light of Nigeria in case you don't know
Just think of Nigeria without Igbos and you will have a very boring Country.
No Alaba
No Computer Village
No Idumota
No Oshodi Market
No Ladipo
No one to import
No Aba Made
No Nigeria Nnewi Made
Igbos are light of the nation biko
Your hatred cannot stop this people.

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 6:35am On Aug 26, 2019
Simplyleo:

...Mynd where is jubrin plsss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 6:36am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

So the world leaders invited you to their meetings ? What are they planning ooo?

Where is jubrin tinubu's advocaat ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by helinues: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2019
Adaibeku:

Where is jubrin tinubu's advocaat ?

Are you also in Japan to protests?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 6:44am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

Are you also in Japan to protests?

Stop Advertising your Brother DARE AJANI To Marry me ,he is damn ugly n Broke ..Lol angry cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by helinues: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2019
Adaibeku:

Stop Advertising your Brother DARE AJANI To Marry ,he is damn ugly n Broke ..Lol angry cheesy grin

And you are beautiful and rich bah?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by tunjiajayi: 7:00am On Aug 26, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are dump, you have no idea what world leaders are planning for Ur useless Mr ruga and hopeless Nigerian politicians, they will give room for their massive beaten so that they will remain in Nigeria and do the right thing probably people like you will receive sense.

Yamree sow. You have a "dump" head.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by ScotMisile: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2019
It's ok to support Buhari, even tho you haven't eaten for days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by motheex: 7:31am On Aug 26, 2019
Jabioro:
What country would allow another country President to be molested by the things on their soil?..IPOB are super jokers...

Just watch and see.. I’m already on my way..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by DeyGee(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2019
A very good Monday to you all

Open for business

We fix android, iPhone and ipad
We sells new and UK used iPhone
We also offer home service
Check my signature for contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2019
landforeast:

Biafra is the light of Nigeria in case you don't know
Just think of Nigeria without Igbos and you will have a very boring Country.
No Alaba
No Computer Village
No Idumota
No Oshodi Market
No Ladipo
No one to import
No Aba Made
No Nigeria Nnewi Made
Igbos are light of the nation biko
Your hatred cannot stop this people.

Guess u no remember add Yahoo and drugs combined to the list.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Citytrend: 7:48am On Aug 26, 2019
Hnmm. N wa Oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by IamCharles123: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:

U wanna fool yourselves?, come home and challenge him.
Nothing will still happen to them, just like the case of Germany.
The world knows whats going on in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by chinavs9ja(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmm

I am a professional website designer...I will design your business website for you...check my signature

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces / Don’t Go To Election Tribunal, Agbakoba Advises Atiku / Full List Of 47 Ministerial Nominees And States Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.