Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari (38353 Views)

I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / Buhari In Japan: IPOB Members Fly Into Japan To Protest (More Photos) / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by foreshore(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2019
chennaija:
IPOB Members Arriving Japan From Across The World To Carry Out Order From leader

It's quite understandable since most of them are drug dealers and fraudater. They don't have regular legitimate jobs.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

You are a jester

No, sir! I'm IPOB remember?
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by ope33: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2019
They are tired of this life, Japan is not Germany... they will received a well treatment....time will tell.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2019
foreshore:

It's quite understandable since most of them are drug dealers and fraudater. They don't have regular legitimate jobs.

True. White most of you are thugs and herbalists without legitimate job.

Awon oloriburuku
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Find your president in Japan and post his picture. He went there since Sunday grin
Perhaps may be he has been attacked by Nairaland/ online IPOB

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

Perhaps may be he has been attacked by Nairaland/ online IPOB

Or is hiding under a different moniker grin

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

No, sir! I'm IPOB remember?
We are saying the same thing. IPOB are jesters now. Is it new to you?
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by 13october: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:

Guess u no remember add Yahoo and drugs combined to the list.
Also no prostitutes

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

We are saying the same thing. IPOB are jesters now. Is it new to you?

Exactly, just as Yorubas and Hausas are cowards and Fulani ass kissers all
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Stingman: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

You are a jester

We are just wasting our time in this country forcing ourselves to love each other when it is practically impossible to do that. Even Nigeria's founding fathers made it clear that Nigeria formation was a mistake..a British experiment which has proven to be wrong for 100 years now.

For Nigeria to have hope of existing beyond a few years, it should evolve, such that each region can develop at their own pace. Imagine it's so, the SE will have its development, building their own region rail network...but what do we have...the unitary federal government has been developing the north and the SW...leaving other regions to decay. This is not sustainable...and this has been the basis of disunity...and the reason for the formation of groups like IPOB.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Elliot2(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2019
Smooyis:

So all the countries that do not have igbo are boring, and they do no import and export? This is what we are saying. Nature abhors vacuum. With or without any tribe or persons, life continues, and could be even better. We should get rid of pride.
When Joseph told his brothers about his dreams,what did they say? They called him proud. At the end they recognized his authority when they had no options. It is the same thing America say to the rest of the world that they are the best. It didn't stop the Russians and China's from developing and competing. This constant antagonising of the igbos for believing in themselves is what will lead to your doom.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by cenaman(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2019
landforeast:

Biafra is the light of Nigeria in case you don't know
Just think of Nigeria without Igbos and you will have a very boring Country.
No Alaba
No Computer Village
No Idumota
No Oshodi Market
No Ladipo
No one to import
No Aba Made
No Nigeria Nnewi Made
Igbos are light of the nation biko
Your hatred cannot stop this people.
Come north, especially Kano come talk this nonsense na ur igbo brothers go use slap reset ur brain to factory setting.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Stingman: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2019
13october:

Also no prostitutes

...and also no...Skull mining, ritual, 419, Oluwole, Jankara human part market, Shina Rambo, Godogodo armed banditry, rape, in-cest, yahoo yahoo, Badoo, Occultism, kidnapping...drug trafficking., scam churches ala-dura, cele, alfa, Ifa, ogboni, etc, etc, etc... cheesy
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Exactly, just as yorubas are cowards and Fulani ass kisser
You don't mean it?

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Stingman: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

You don't mean it?

Wasting time....this should be distributed everywhere...These legendary statements are felt even within Nairaland today!

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by jp79: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2019
Until buhari, sorry jubril left Japan before the show go start?
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

You don't mean it?

If you don't get another photo soon i will edit this one for you just to shut you up.

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Or is hiding under a different moniker grin
I will not be surprised at the end of the visit, if IPOB claims PMB does not visit Japan.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Maxmilliano111: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Stop lying and go to you shop in Ekiti central market.

Better still post picture of your street make we see.
see mumu... Aint gat time to be convincing a phatetic ipob ..... Beacuse i wanna convince one foolish ipob ill now have to be taking pictures of my street.... When i say this people re mentally down now ehnn
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2019
IYANGBALI:
You dey here?You no go Japan to follow stone?

Agnes my friend in osaka japan said buhari is nowhere to be found .

Is so prospoustrous
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

If you don't get another photo soon i will edit this one for you just to shut you up.

Arguing with a nobody again , he is a nobody

Nonsense n unya
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by IYANGBALI: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2019
Adaibeku:

Agnes my friend in osaka japan said buhari is nowhere to be found .

Is so prospoustrous
Na lie Agnes dey lie you o. Carry stone begin go Japan go follow dem stone the man now now o
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by igwefivestar(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:
Bone those jobless clown.

What do they really have self that they agitating upandan? Aba made abi?
zombie, u just comment because others are commenting.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
Maxmilliano111:
see mumu... Aint gat time to be convincing a phatetic ipob ..... Beacuse i wanna convince one foolish ipob ill now have to be taking pictures of my street.... When i say this people re mentally down now ehnn
[/s]

And you think I have time for a useless Yorubamoslem?
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by stieyven(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:

Protest u called it?

And yet Senator Madu left Germany without his red cap on his head.

Ode!
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2019
Adaibeku:

Arguing with a nobody again , he is a nobody

Nonsense n unya

Ada Biafra. I hail ooo!!!!
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Na lie Agnes dey lie you o. Carry stone begin go Japan go follow dem stone the man now now o

Shuu shuu go away ,am not ur mate will u ..
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by semyman: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2019
When dead bodies are being counted, don't be disappointed
Python can dance overseas
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

I will not be surprised at the end of the visit, if IPOB claims PMB does not visit Japan.

Go now and find PMBs photo in a public place in Tokyo. Go and follow the presidency on twitter they always post such. If PMB no dey fear we shall know ni. He doen't need your mouth to prove it
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2019
semyman:
When dead bodies are being counted, don't be disappointed
Python can dance overseas

And be jailed 99 years in Tokyo super max cos the Japanese government hate foreign animals dancing on their soil
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You don't mean it?

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Ada Biafra. I hail ooo!!!!

Dear bigcow ,he is a doublefaced enemy of ndiigbo ,
He might be one of d mods that hates igbos with vile and bitterness ...Stop talking with him make him carry his wahala go ,e remain metaphyical dat one na akamu case!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter / Tonye Cole Returns To School At NIPSS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.