Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari (38341 Views)

I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / Buhari In Japan: IPOB Members Fly Into Japan To Protest (More Photos) / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2019
Your leader made a deal with the so called jubrin. Dullard Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Almaiga: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2019
COWARDs, why didn't they protest here in Nigeria? grin grin

IPOB are Terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by ajumma(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2019
landforeast:

Biafra is the light of Nigeria in case you don't know
Just think of Nigeria without Igbos and you will have a very boring Country.
No Alaba
No Computer Village
No Idumota
No Oshodi Market
No Ladipo
No one to import
No Aba Made
No Nigeria Nnewi Made
Igbos are light of the nation biko

above all no igbo yahooboys list sorry am just passing by
Your hatred cannot stop this people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Toscarel: 7:50am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:
Nonsense cowards.

Japan go use them test short range missiles.

Ignorance is bliss
Not every government operates like ours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by IamCharles123: 7:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Jabioro:
What country would allow another country President to be molested by the things on their soil?..IPOB are super jokers...
They r going to protect, not beat up buhari. They know what they are doing.
Its more like passing a message to the international community.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 26, 2019
They can protest, but attacking a visiting President is a serious issue, you can't do that with bare hands...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by kingsmaila(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2019
landforeast:

No Alaba
No Computer Village
No Idumota
No Oshodi Market
No Ladipo
No one to import
No Aba Made
No Nigeria Nnewi Made
You are wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2019
IamCharles123:

Nothing will still happen to them, just like the case of Germany.
The world knows whats going on in Nigeria.

If u are even allowed to see Buhari face to face in Japan, come back and insult me please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by martowskin1(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:

But u should know better that Japan will not allow constitution of nuisance in their land.

U wanna fool yourselves?, come home and challenge him.

U call this one u are home...... Bro this is no home, this is shit hole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Emily22(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are dump, you have no idea what world leaders are planning for Ur useless Mr ruga and hopeless Nigerian politicians, they will give room for their massive beaten so that they will remain in Nigeria and do the right thing probably people like you will receive sense.

Jeez...are u sure u re educated....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Legalese(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2019
Lol calm down bro. Let's light our Nation and communities in the East first then we can talk about lighting Nigeria, a country of many nations.
landforeast:

No Alaba
No Computer Village
No Idumota
No Oshodi Market
No Ladipo
No one to import
No Aba Made
No Nigeria Nnewi Made

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2019
martowskin1:

U call this one u are home...... Bro this is no home, this is shit hole

Enjoy ur sh.t hole home bro.

Sorry i didn't combine the 2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by blazetitov: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2019
landforeast:

No Alaba
No Computer Village
No Idumota
No Oshodi Market
No Ladipo
No one to import
No Aba Made
No Nigeria Nnewi Made

What a ridiculous comment. Like all the business done in those locations are the exclusive preserve of a particular tribe.

No one to import line truly shows how brain lighted you are. So, for example, me too will stop importing right?

Ori e ti gbale

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by 12345baba(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:
Nonsense cowards.

hahahahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Cymix: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2019
when is the show taking place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by shegra58: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2019
EdiAbali:

Japan is not Nigerian Sunni jihadist military
Japan will not seat idle watching tout to kill a sitting president on their soil wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2019
landforeast:

No Alaba
No Computer Village
No Idumota
No Oshodi Market
No Ladipo
No one to import
No Aba Made
No Nigeria Nnewi Made

All these places you mentioned 3/4 of it are in SW, wetin do your region ? Why can't make your region hub of business and technology .... Because most of your land is cursed...

You over-exaggerated your region and your people...biafra without nigerdelta will turn to a wilderness....
What do you have in your region ? That your erosion ravaging region...

Abeg, carry your Igbo head commot for my front... Oloriburuku somebody...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by 2016v2017: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:
Nonsense cowards.

what's your concern?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:
Nonsense cowards.

They very much civilised just as Germany said. You and your people are little less than wild animals waiting for the day you'll die. That guy in Austria has a better life more than you can imagine but you know what he's not like you. You are a mix of cowardise and stupidity that's why you're comfortable to sit your little battered ass down in hell and misery when you can raise up a finger and the little game of tinubu and buhari and the likes is over. Shame on you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by crafteck(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2019
Adaibeku:

Stop Advertising your Brother DARE AJANI To Marry me ,he is damn ugly n Broke ..Lol angry cheesy grin

Oya comman marry me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by 2016v2017: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:

But u should know better that Japan will not allow constitution of nuisance in their land.

U wanna fool yourselves?, come home and challenge him.
you're an idi. o. t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by vanunu: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2019
distributeinc:
They can protest, but attacking a visiting President is a serious issue, you can't do that with bare hands...

But they can throw eggs on him, it is allowed in developed countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by mosk2k: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2019
Urgent clearance Sales( 25pcs) of quality Kingston 16gb flash drives @2,500 each.
Min of 10pcs or more
call / text WhatsApp +23 4 70 871 44 14 1
5yrs guarranty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by 2016v2017: 8:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Simplyleo:

The ipob said jubrin is hiding his face, that part really got me cracking, lol. grin. Ipob are great comedians I swear. I pray they get 10km close to where he is and carry out any protest, maybe that is when the illiterates calling themselves Igbos will know the real meaning of the president of a country especially in a foreign soil.

I just wish they carry out their promise, as in, I just wish. Clowns will know if Japan is Sunni jihadist military or not, then we shall see through which authority they will start writing craps to UN, ECOWAS FIFA OR CAF.

But let me tell you, any form of disturbance close to him, multiple gunshots will spray in that direction while he will be well protected. I just wish they do cause any problem, I just wish.

[img]https://media./images/07df9b6d933df6c27dede5b590051824/tenor.gif[/img]
you shall be reminded of this your post by tomorrow. die hard zmb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by IYANGBALI: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2019
EdiAbali:

Japan is not Nigerian Sunni jihadist military
no mind the mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by IamCharles123: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:

If u are even allowed to see Buhari face to face in Japan, come back and insult me please.
Sense is very far from you, who told you they are going they to beat buhari, its only a protect. More like passing msg to the international community.
I wonder what you guys see in daft buhari sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2019
landforeast:

No Alaba
No Computer Village
No Idumota
No Oshodi Market
No Ladipo
No one to import
No Aba Made
No Nigeria Nnewi Made

Really?.. You guys are this good at developing and improving anywhere you settle... How come the entire East is not far better than these places you mentioned?... Shouldn't charity begin at home?... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2019
There is no way they are going to even try touching him; they just want to shout at him, unfold Biafra flags and generally cause embarrassment to him and Nigeria.

And since there will be counter-protest (trust Nigeria politicians), this will further illustrate how divided and perhaps unstable Nigeria is.

International community (Japan in this case) will be very wary investing in such a countr. Who wants to invest in atmosphere of insecurity?

Summary:

Failed trip for Buhari!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Greenback: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2019
Simplyleo:

The ipob said jubrin is hiding his face, that part really got me cracking, lol. grin. Ipob are great comedians I swear. I pray they get 10km close to where he is and carry out any protest, maybe that is when the illiterates calling themselves Igbos will know the real meaning of the president of a country especially in a foreign soil.

I just wish they carry out their promise, as in, I just wish. Clowns will know if Japan is Sunni jihadist military or not, then we shall see through which authority they will start writing craps to UN, ECOWAS FIFA OR CAF.

But let me tell you, any form of disturbance close to him, multiple gunshots will spray in that direction while he will be well protected. I just wish they do cause any problem, I just wish.

See sifia pains...see painment on a Monday morning....

Lolsssssss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by IamCharles123: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2019
Simplyleo:

They will protect in Japan n nothing will happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by ajumma(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2019
They are playing with fire

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Thugs Take Over Kano As Newly-posted DIG Michael ‘rejigs’ Security Arrangement / ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders  

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.