Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User (57132 Views)

List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy / List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) / 7 Types Of Cars You May Have A Hard Time Shipping To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by BMZK: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
noble71:
grin he was making sense till he mentioned Toyota Avalon

My friend, Avalon is a very strong and reliable car. I have been using an old model (2003) since 2015 and i always prefer to travel with it when it is long journey till tomorrow even though i have alternative.
Low fuel consumption and Zero cost of maintenance apart from routine maintenance.
It also has second hand value
I will recommend this beast to anyone who is looking for a low budget reliable car.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Mubby4luv(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Toyota Corolla is best. Based on the list.

1 Like

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by pimoski: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nice info...
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by brookz: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Your list is trash without the Lions Head and the best car for Nigeria roads PEUGEOT.
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by queenfav(f): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Toyota camry 06 does it for me.. Just buy fuel and drive. I only visit mechanic for servicing. The car gives me too much peace !

1 Like

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by godquality: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Autojosh... You know say i always dey praise your threads because you sabi your work.
But this time you no try at all with this thread.....

You supposed tell us the reason why each car you mentioned is good for the road. The average purchase price plus service and repair cost of maintaining each cars. And many more things. Instead you just give us general information that won't help us decide. Guy no let me locate you oh.. grin
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Dpharisee: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Avoid Hyundai Sonata 2006 V6 model
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Kakamorufu(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
corolla on point. still got my eye on one
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by NACE13: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
For heaven's sake,stop quoting the whole post, please!!! Today is Monday for crying out loud. How can someone just comfortably quote such a long post. You get conscience at all undecided

I'd do me Lexus 330 any day. That car is old but still feels good when you on steering.
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Daviestunech(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin.
I still dey enjoy my o4 v6 Toyota Camry tongue
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by largeman4u(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
I think Camry Tinylight 1999 and the small but mighty 2000 Corolla are very good for Nigeria low income earners.
It copes with bad road and any mechanic can handle it.

Buy Tokunbo and Naija Cars from www.largemanmotors..com

2 Likes

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by dare01: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gizer:
U don name everytin na. Abi wetin remain again??

Toyota highlander
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by friendl: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please remove RX 350 abeg ,

The 2007 /2008 model

1 Like

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by banio: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
I need a venza
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by KennyGod: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Anything Honda, divorce me.
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Coldfeets: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
But why those mechanics like removing the thermostat of a thing?

One told me it is because of the difference in temperature/climatic conditions.

I never bought that idea.

The white people wey put am dia, dem dey crase abi?

1 Like

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Etoo: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
What of Toyota Sienna, is that one not recommended too?
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Caseless: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
good and hilarious list.
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by romenna: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nice one
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Smartwave: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
rozayx5:

Pilots are cool

He never said dat
pls, how about 2005/06 model?
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Kfed4ril(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
victorVIC1:
Please is Toyota Yaris 2007 a very good car as I intend buying one from a neighbor?

Thanks

Yaris is a nice and rugged car, to the best of my knowledge, and even more fuel economical than Corolla with cheaper maintenance too. But the car looks too girlie, but I like it though, so I will recommend you buy it if he maintained it well.

1 Like

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
only toyota and honda, what about vw , audi, skoda, you sound like kazeem, you should have told your audience how easy it is to steal these cars you mentioned.
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by rozayx5(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Smartwave:
pls, how about 2005/06 model?

I used 06/

Was cool . strong and quiet

In search for one sef

1 Like

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by McTobe(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
What of my dear Mitsubishi Outlander, I am doing the 2013 model & it is not disappointing me not minding the mileage.

1 Like

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by victorVIC1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Yaris is a nice and rugged car, to the best of my knowledge, and even more fuel economical than Corolla with cheaper maintenance too. But the car looks too girlie, but I like it though, so I will recommend you buy it if he maintained it well.

Thanks for the feedback. Greatly appreciate. I personally prefer the Yaris as well. Just wanted to have experts opinions.

Thanks once more
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Tonysmith4sure(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
You see Venza, Corolla and Spider, these cars are without reproach. Love them die
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by Franking: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Corolla is the final word. Try it and thank me later.
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by umarshehu58(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
This list is not complete without Innoson

1 Like

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by joetem(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
What of pijo?
Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by NobleEngineer(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
brookz:
Your list is trash without the Lions Head and the best car for Nigeria roads PEUGEOT.
I sha know I am enjoying my lions!!!...haterz can go n dye with their forkeing leest

1 Like

Re: List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User by brookz: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
NobleEngineer:

I sha know I am enjoying my lions!!!...haterz can go n dye with their forkeing leest

Same here, thy are just been biased.

Lion is the bae.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) / Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS) / The Effect Of Fuel Subsidy Removal On The Prices Of Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.